2185 replies to this topic

The Nyx Avatar

The Nyx Avatar

Shinigami

• The Four Horsemen
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,817 posts
    Last Visit Today, 10:22 PM
Archetype of EARTH Warrior-Type monsters that focus on Normal Summons, instead of Special Summons. There are at least 5 Level 4 or Lower monsters that can be Normal Summoned and allow you to Normal Summon an additional "Matrimonious" monster. There's also three other monsters are Level 6 monsters that when Tribute Summoned, allow you to take control of 1 of your opponent's monsters. The archetype also contains Spell Cards that reward you for Normal Summoning.

Exorcist

Posted Image

GarlandChaos

GarlandChaos

Alpha Raptor

• VIP
  • 1,552 posts
    Last Visit
  • Discord:Garland#5464
  • Alias:Garland? Garland? GARLAND!
  • Spouse:Woloa, Buster Blader

A Fusion-based Archetype that changes opponents' monsters to DARK attribute for use in Fusion Summoning their boss monsters.

Jaki Angry Demon.

Posted Image

Thanks, Sakura!

banlists~

True Story in my life, as told by Armz

Tinkerer

Tinkerer

The Aloof One

• Topic Starter
  • Elite Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,992 posts
    Last Visit 13 minutes ago
  • Alias:Tinkerer
(sounds like a single card, not an Archetype name...)

A series of level 1 and 2 WIND/Fiend monsters that activate effects when they are revealed from the hand. Each monster gets a temporary ATK/DEF boost for every one of its fellow monsters revealed. They have a couple rank 1s and 2s.

Sedimentarium
Hello, fine peoples!

Oh hey, something notable I guess

The Nyx Avatar

The Nyx Avatar

Shinigami

• The Four Horsemen
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,817 posts
Archetype of low Level Rock-Type monsters. They also have poor ATK, but can be Summoned easily and focus mainly on Synchro Summons, including stronger "Sedimentarium" monsters.

Phantom Artist

Posted Image

Tinkerer

Tinkerer

The Aloof One

• Topic Starter
  • Elite Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,992 posts
Phantom Artist:

A set of LIGHT fiends who focus on summoning tokens that provide different beneficial effects. Each monster of the archetype protects the tokens as long as it remains on the field and gains stats based on the number of tokens on the field. S/T give the tokens offensive capabilities or hinders the opponent in a similar veign as the token's positive effects.

Slumbering
Hello, fine peoples!

The Nyx Avatar

The Nyx Avatar

Shinigami

• The Four Horsemen
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,817 posts
Archetype of LIGHT Warrior-Type monsters with low ATK and DEF that trigger their effects when they're destroyed (either by battle or by card effect). In terms of Extra Deck Summons, they focus on Fusion Summoning high ATK LIGHT Warrior-Type monsters that can't be destroyed by card effects.

Insecta

Posted Image

GarlandChaos

GarlandChaos

Alpha Raptor

• VIP
  • 1,552 posts
    Last Visit

An archetype of LIGHT and DARK Insect-type monsters that focus on Ritual Summoning from the graveyard and banishment zones. The Ritual Monsters aren't strong alone, but instead gain ATK and DEF dependent on how many other Insectas are on the field.

Frigid Damsels.

Posted Image

Thanks, Sakura!

banlists~

The Nyx Avatar

The Nyx Avatar

Shinigami

• The Four Horsemen
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,817 posts
Archetype of WATER Spellcasters that focus on Synchro Summoning. The Synchro monsters have effects that inhibit or protect them from Xyx, Fusion, Ritual, and Pendulum monsters. All of them are unaffected by the effects of DARK and LIGHT monsters, but at a cost, whether it be banishing the top card or paying Life Points.

4Th Wall

Posted Image

Tinkerer

Tinkerer

The Aloof One

• Topic Starter
  • Elite Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,992 posts
4th Wall

An archetype of monsters with different Types and Attributes. The main deck monsters all have effects that are powerful but require you to shout different phrases to activate them. They have the ability to utilize fusion, synchro, and XYZ summoning.

(probably gonna actually make this one, it looks so silly)

Proxymoron
Hello, fine peoples!

The Nyx Avatar

The Nyx Avatar

Shinigami

• The Four Horsemen
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,817 posts
Archetype of EARTH Aqua-Type monsters. They focus primarily on Fusion Summoning and all share the same main effect:"When you Fusion Summon a monster, this card can be treated as on e of the materials; the other materials must be real", or something among those lines. The rest of their effects (at least the Main Deck monsters) focus on promoting themselves or the player while at the same time inhibiting them, such as increasing the ATK by 500 by paying 500 Life Points, attacking each monster on the field once while inflicting no damage, negate Graveyard effects by banishing 1 "Proxymoron" monster,ect. The monsters all resemble a liquid taking the shape or form of a human/humanoid or creature.

Telekinetic

Posted Image

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Flash Flyer - Sakura

大閃光の心霊龍主人公

• ZPD
  • 40,525 posts
    Last Visit
  • Discord:Sakura#2014
  • Spouse:Latias and Sapphy-chan

A group of Psychic-Type monsters that focus on manipulating the cards in its user's hand; in a way similar to Card Trader mechanics among other things.

However, all members have a hard OPT.

Dimension Walker.

Card Directory and TCG Decks
Viva Club Espeon!
Extra Images / GFX stuff
Zootopia GIFs (I have too many of them in here -_-)
Character results
YCM Accolades

IzFJLd3.pngJAYSUMQ.gif

Pokémon X / AS / Sun FC: 4098-4005-6931

(If you add my code, make sure you tell me so I can add you back)

GarlandChaos

GarlandChaos

Alpha Raptor

• VIP
  • 1,552 posts
    Last Visit

An archetype of level 1-3 LIGHT, EARTH, and DARK Warrior, Beast, Beast-Warrior, Winged-Beast, Spellcaster, and Fiend monsters who gain effects and stat boosts dependent on either player's banished monsters. Their boss monsters are Rituals, Fusions, and Xyz monsters.

Genma.

Posted Image

Thanks, Sakura!

banlists~

The Nyx Avatar

The Nyx Avatar

Shinigami

• The Four Horsemen
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,817 posts
Archetype of LIGHT and DARK monsters whose design is based off of old Normal monsters, such as Dokuroizo the Grim Reaper, LaMoon, Dancing Elf, and the Cyber Commander. Their effects are easy Special Summons (at least for half of them), while others gain additional effects depending on how many monsters your opponent controls, such as doubled ATK and DEF. The Extra Deck monsters are Synchro Monsters.

Phantaura (pseudonym of Phantom and Aura)

Posted Image

Tinkerer

Tinkerer

The Aloof One

• Topic Starter
  • Elite Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,992 posts
Phantaura

A group of all-attribute Zombie union monsters. When they are equipped, they change their attribute to that of the equipped monster. They rely on their continuous traps to give them an edge through powerful effects such as destroying monsters with the same attribute and getting multiple summons.

A.I.
Hello, fine peoples!

The Nyx Avatar

The Nyx Avatar

Shinigami

• The Four Horsemen
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,817 posts
Archetype of Level 4 and 5 Machine-Type monsters. They Normal/Special Summon themselves easily and have fair ATK and DEF. However, each has a small bonus they receive depending if your opponent controls more monsters, such as unaffected by Spell/Trap effects, gaining 500 ATK, cannot be destroyed by battle, ect. In terms of Extra Deck, they focus mainly on Synchro Summoning.

Cosmo

Posted Image

MetalRock547

MetalRock547

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts
    Last Visit Jan 24 2019 05:57 PM

Cosmo is an Archetype of LIGHT Dinosaur and Warrior-Type Monsters. The Dinosaur-Type monsters are called Cosmosraptors which have effects for attacking, maybe attacking directly or attacking twice, for their own benefit. The Warrior-Type monsters are called Cosmosriders which are Union Monsters.

Puppeteer 

I lived a long, hard life.
Fighting my way through.
Lost myself once or twice
But used what I knew.
I hear footsteps in the corridor.
This might be the end of me.
I ready myself.
This is destiny.

The Nyx Avatar

The Nyx Avatar

Shinigami

• The Four Horsemen
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,817 posts
Archetype of EARTH Spellcaster-Type monsters that focus on taking control of your opponent's monsters at a cost. Their Extra Deck monsters consist of Fusion and Synchro Summoning.

Gentleman

Posted Image

Tinkerer

Tinkerer

The Aloof One

• Topic Starter
  • Elite Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,992 posts
A series of DARK Spellcaster-type Normal monsters. Their power lies in their mighty equip spells including "Gentleman's Cane" and "Gentleman's Mondale". These equips are only able to be equipped to Gentleman monsters and only one can be equipped at a time, but all of them have 3 effects: a protection effect (the monster equipped cannot be destroyed by spells, etc.), an offensive plussing effect (when the equipped monster destroys a monster in battle, you can draw a card, etc.), and a self-replacement effect (when this face-up card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, add 1 "Gentleman" card from your Deck to your Hand).

Prismic
Hello, fine peoples!

The Nyx Avatar

The Nyx Avatar

Shinigami

• The Four Horsemen
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,817 posts
Archetype of LIGHT Rock-Type monsters. They focus on Gemini Summoning, which may not sound like a good premise. However, the archetype comes Spell/Trap cards that treat them as effect monsters such as "Prismic Glare" and "Prismic Luster". They all have good ATK and/or DEF and when you Gemini Summon the "Prismic" monsters, you're awarded greatly wiyh effects such as "unaffected by your opponent's Spell/Trap effects", "original ATK becomes 3000", and "cannot be destroyed by card effects".

Moonlit Reaper

Posted Image

Tinkerer

Tinkerer

The Aloof One

• Topic Starter
  • Elite Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,992 posts
Moonlit Reaper

An archetype of WIND, fiend-type monsters that focus on sending things to the "deep graveyard" (a mechanic I'd come up with specifying putting cards into the graveyard face-down). The more cards in the deep graveyard, the more powerful they become.

Holy Trial
Hello, fine peoples!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users