Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Archetype Game

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2148 replies to this topic

The Nyx Avatar

The Nyx Avatar

Shinigami

• The Four Horsemen
  • 5,734 posts
    Last Visit A minute ago
Archetype of LIGHT Warrior and Spellcaster-Type monsters that focus on Special Summoning easily. The Extra Deck consists of Fairy-Type monsters, each unaffected by by something, such as "unaffected by your opponent's Trap effects", "unaffected by your opponent's Effect Monster's effects", and "cannot be targeted by your opponent's card effects".

Space Mermaid

Posted Image

Tythe

Tythe

The Aloof One

• Topic Starter
  • Elite Members
  • 4,577 posts
    Last Visit
  • Alias:Tinkerer
Space Mermaid

A set of WATER monsters that can fuse/synch from the banished zone by returning the monsters to the Graveyard. The effect monsters have effects that can banish others for positive effects while their ED bosses banish cards en masse to effect SS'd monsters.

Lore
Hello, fine peoples!

Oh hey, something notable I guess

The Nyx Avatar

The Nyx Avatar

Shinigami

• The Four Horsemen
  • 5,734 posts
    Last Visit A minute ago
Archetype of EARTH monsters with varying types. They all represent creatures, beings, gods, and goddesses from different mythologies and have multiple Extra Deck monsters (think DDD). Most of their effects activate activate when they're Normal Summoned.

Klinking

Posted Image

Tythe

Tythe

The Aloof One

• Topic Starter
  • Elite Members
  • 4,577 posts
    Last Visit
A WATER machine archetype made up entirely of union monsters that specifically equip to other "Klinking" monsters. Their equip effects involve things based on the stats of the equipped monster (ie. OPT, you can add 1 "Klinking" monster with less ATK from your Deck to your Hand. OR during your Standby Phase reduce the Equipped monster's DEF by 300; monsters you control with the equipped monster's DEF or lower cannot be destroyed, etc.)

Slayer
Hello, fine peoples!

Vitral

Vitral

• Members
  • 47 posts
    Last Visit Mar 17 2017 10:53 PM

A Warrior-Type archetype with a ally of justice-like gimmick of punishing Zombie and Fiend-type monsters. They don't have any Extra Deck members, but their effects make them able to spam Warrior-Type Xyzs and Synchros. They are based of hunters.

Number Z

Might as well put something here.
Hearthstone Cards

The Nyx Avatar

The Nyx Avatar

Shinigami

• The Four Horsemen
  • 5,734 posts
    Last Visit A minute ago
Archetype of DARK Warrior-Type monsters. They have high ATK and don't have any Extra Deck monsters, as they focus mainly on Normal Summonig and Tribute Summoning. The Tribute Summon of the monsters cannot be negated. If your opponent's Life Points are higher than yours, their effects severe your opponent more. The Spell/Trap cards focus on protecting the "Number Z" monsters from destruction, Spell/Trap effects, and other such scenarios.

Aura Malvada (Evil Aura)

Posted Image

Tythe

Tythe

The Aloof One

• Topic Starter
  • Elite Members
  • 4,577 posts
    Last Visit
Aura Malvada

This set of DARK Zombie-type monsters with high ATK and 0 DEF. They have positive costs with negative effects (ie. OPT, you can draw 1 card to return 3 cards from your Hand to your Deck). They focus on Tribute summoning and effect negation.

J'llon
Hello, fine peoples!

The Nyx Avatar

The Nyx Avatar

Shinigami

• The Four Horsemen
  • 5,734 posts
    Last Visit A minute ago
Archetype of FIRE Aqua-Type monsters. They all have 500 ATK and DEF and are all Level 3, but they have varying Extra Deck monsters and Tuners. The Main Deck monsters focus on easy Normal and Special Summons. The Extra Deck monsters have varying ATK and DEF and inhibit your opponent based on the number of cards your opponent controls, has in their hand, or if their Life Points are higher.

Puzzle Piece

Posted Image

Tythe

Tythe

The Aloof One

• Topic Starter
  • Elite Members
  • 4,577 posts
    Last Visit
Puzzle Piece

An archetype of LIGHT Rock-type monsters with 0 ATK. They focus on specific monster placement with beneficial effects for adjacent monsters. They specialize in a banish deck-out with the effects getting more powerful with more pieces on the field. They also have a continuous spell that adds pieces when a "Puzzle Piece" monster is sent to the Graveyard.

La Resistance
Hello, fine peoples!

Alpakha

Alpakha

Sometimes you have to fat dog it

• Advanced Members
  • 1,879 posts
    Last Visit

An archetype of monsters with french names that all have terrible stats and do poorly in battle (being the underdog and all). However, they swarm pretty easily and benefit from having more of them on the field. A resistance is hardly one unless they're a giant mob of people.

Shining Alpacas

Posted Image

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Flash Flyer - Sakura

大閃光の心霊龍主人公

• Moderators

• 40,514 posts
    Last Visit
  • Discord:Sakura#2014
  • Spouse:Latias and Sapphy-chan

LIGHT Beast-Type monsters based on Alpacas that focus on destroying the opponent's resources.

Main Deck monsters.

--------

Matador

(Because of bullfighting + due to the festival being next month in Spain {I think})

Card Directory and TCG Decks
Viva Club Espeon!
Extra Images / GFX stuff
Zootopia GIFs (I have too many of them in here -_-)
Character results
YCM Accolades

IzFJLd3.pngJAYSUMQ.gif

Pokémon X / AS / Sun FC: 4098-4005-6931

(If you add my code, make sure you tell me so I can add you back)

The Nyx Avatar

The Nyx Avatar

Shinigami

• The Four Horsemen
  • 5,734 posts
    Last Visit A minute ago
Archetype of DARK Warrior-Type monsters. They can all Summon each other fairly easy in a similar fashion to Legendary Six Samurai, but they all have an effect that allows them to negate attacks, whether it be once while they're face-up on the field, or by paying a cost like 500 Life Points. The Xyz Monsters are stronger and negate attacks by detaching Xyz Materials instead.

Void

Posted Image

Tythe

Tythe

The Aloof One

• Topic Starter
  • Elite Members
  • 4,577 posts
    Last Visit
Void

A mini-archetype of DARK Fiend-types that are level 1. They specialize in Graveyard manipulation and gain different effects depending what card is on top of the Graveyard. They also mill stuff when banished.

Celestialsaurus
Hello, fine peoples!

GarlandChaos

GarlandChaos

Alpha Raptor

• Elite Members
  • 1,552 posts
    Last Visit
  • Discord:Garland#5464
  • Alias:Garland? Garland? GARLAND!
  • Spouse:Woloa, Buster Blader

An archetype of LIGHT Dinosaur monsters who shuffle back into the deck instead of being sent to the graveyard. Lots of the monsters are retrains of previous Dinosaur monsters. The boss monsters are Fusion Monsters.

Next Archetype: Furious Fighters.

Posted Image

Thanks, Sakura!

banlists~

True Story in my life, as told by Armz

JamesMuddy

JamesMuddy

King of the Swaaaaamp

• Elite Members
  • 1,423 posts
    Last Visit Nov 18 2018 09:23 PM
  • Alias:JamesMuddy

Furious Fighters

A series of EARTH Warrior-Type monsters that resemble humans. They focus on giant ATK, yet most of their effects destroy them at the end of the turn. (Not unlike Karate Man)

Robunculus (Based on the word homunculus)

Posted Image

goodfusion

goodfusion

Snailoon

• Xyz

• 1,845 posts
    Last Visit Today, 09:04 AM

An archetype of mostly Machine-Type monsters with a few other Types such as Plant and Aqua-Type. They have a wide variety of Attributes. Their playstyle focuses on punishing opponents who use decks with a limited number of Attributes. For example, one of the monsters might gain ATK for each monster in the opponent's Graveyard if only 1 Attribute of monster is there. The 'bosses' of the archetype all have an effect that allows them to copy the Attribute, Type and Effect of an opponent's monster, along with having their own effects.

Next archetype: Sanguine

My signature

Yellow Jacket

Yellow Jacket

The Lord of the Damaged Asylum

• Advanced Members
  • 357 posts
    Last Visit Jun 26 2017 08:03 AM
A cluster of Level 4 monsters that Special Summon each other and then increass each others Levels for varied Xyz Summons.

Next archetype: Veiss (a form of king)
Follow me to the depths of the asylum. What you call hell and insanity I call heaven. My kingdom and bliss to my broken heart

Tythe

Tythe

The Aloof One

• Topic Starter
  • Elite Members
  • 4,577 posts
    Last Visit
The Veiss are a series of DARK Warrior-type monsters who pay large sums of LP to keep the gamestate from progressing. They fuse into the powerful "Veissroys" who have nice LP gaining effects on-summon as well as even more potent stunning effects than their Main Deck counterparts.

Furniturizer
Hello, fine peoples!

The Nyx Avatar

The Nyx Avatar

Shinigami

• The Four Horsemen
  • 5,734 posts
    Last Visit A minute ago

Archetype of high-Level DARK Machine-Type monsters that alter their effects the lower their Level. You can either use their "Once per turn" effect to reduce their Level, but if that's too slow, use their Spell/Trap cards to speed things up. Their Xyz Monsters are defensive instead of offensive; that's where their Synchro monsters come in.

Nosferatu/Count

Posted Image

Tythe

Tythe

The Aloof One

• Topic Starter
  • Elite Members
  • 4,577 posts
    Last Visit
A group of DARK zombie-type monsters related to (and supporting) the Vampire archetype. The differences are that their Deck draining capabilities are their main focus and is triggered on-summon... Which happens quite quickly with the help of their slew of quick-play spells, and they are mostly comprised of low level monsters.

Lunar
Hello, fine peoples!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users