Dark Magician the Dragon Knight

Dark Magician the Dragon Knight

Dark/Dragon/Fusion/level 9

3200 ATK / 2700 DEF

"Dark Magician" + "Blue Eyes White Dragon"

While this card is on the field or in the graveyard, it is also treated as LIGHT-Attribute and a Spellcaster-Type Monster.

(1) If a this card you control would be removed from the field, you can banish 1 normal monsters from your graveyard, instead.

(2) Discard one Spellcaster-Type Monster; Special Summon one Dragon-Type Monster from your Deck

(3) Discard one Dragon-Type Monster; Summon one Spellcaster-Type Monster from your Deck

You can only use the either (2) or (3) effect of "Dark Magician the Dragon Knight" once per turn and only once that turn.

AlPnQ4U.jpg

I agree with the above concerning IRL playability. Consistency aside however, it would be pretty epic if this card appeared in some sort of Yugi/Kaiba double duel in the original show. At least, that's what I think you were going for with this card.

Hmm, I find it hard to work out a Deck that can run both Dragons and Spellcasters while having enough Normal Monsters for this to be consistently useful.

At least it is compatible with Eye of Timaeus which will ease its Summoning procedure.

Hmm I was thinking a Chaos Deck, due to Dragon and Spellcasters being one of the 3 chaos Types. The normal thing was more to kind of limit the deck. I didn't want a rampage LS engine getting an unkillable boss that can tutor REDMD from the deck. Prisma deck was what I was thinking. You can keep sending BEWD and DM to the grave?

I agree with the above concerning IRL playability. Consistency aside however, it would be pretty epic if this card appeared in some sort of Yugi/Kaiba double duel in the original show. At least, that's what I think you were going for with this card.

I was actually reading about a theory about the new YGO movie in 2016 starring Kaiba and Yugi and I just had to make this card at that point!

The special summon effect is a bit oped. Try to leave only the first effect. Nice pic after all.

If you want to use the 1st effect properly, the number of Dragons and Spellcasters you can tutor are limited spacewise. TBQH. REDMD and DMoC are the only things I see off the bat as "Limited section power cards" that this can easy tutor

Archived