The Girl in the Subway.

Woloa

I found an amazing piece of artwork, and decided to ruin it by pasting onto a yugioh card. This is the result

10406801_647588512052027_908992341551188

Lore: When this monster is Summoned or flipped face-up: Special Summon up to 4 "Cat Tokens" (Beast-Type/EARTH/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 0) in Defense Position. These tokens cannot be Tributed. During your Standby Phase: Special Summon up to 2 "Cat Tokens" in unoccupied Monster Card Zones on your side of the field. Increase this monster's Level by 1 for each "Cat Token" on the field. As long as you control at least 1 "Cat Token", your opponent cannot target this card for attacks or by card effects.

Edit: Fixed card text for the Cat Tokens, (Big thanks to The Nyx Avatar) since I was informed that I had them formatted wrong.

Edit 2: Thanks to Gadjiltron for informing me as to the proper name of the Standby Phase, my rulebook must be a misprint. This mistake was fixed as it was brought to my attention.

Edit 3: fixed text (thank you to Chivalry) and halved token summoning (thanks to Sakura for bringing it up)

I feel like this card can put up many synchro summon plays when used wisely as it can clog up your field if it is left unchecked. This can be utilized in synchron decks but I'm not sure. Anyways, nice job, you're improving your card making skills.  

Thank you very much sir, the criticism you and Gadjiltron give me helps a lot in figure out where I went right or wrong.

I like this card; the artwork utilized, the simplicity of its name, and an effect that's actually pretty good. However, you may want to specify the rest of the stats of the Tokens, like this: "Cat Tokens" (Beast-Type/EARTH/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 0). I want to call this a solid card, but someone may argue otherwise. Regardless, I like it.

When this monster is normal summoned, special summoned flip  Summoned or flipped face up: Special Summon up to 4 "Cat Tokens" (Beast-Type/EARTH/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 0) in Defense Position. These tokens cannot be Tributed. but may be used as Syncro material.
During your Standby Phase: Special Summon up to 2 "Cat Tokens" in empty slots  unoccupied Monster Card Zones on your side of the field. Increase this monster's Level increases by 1 for each "Cat Token" on the field. As long as you control at least 1 "Cat Token", your opponent cannot target this card this monster can not be targeted  for attacks or by card effects. your opponent controls.

[spoiler='Cleaned up correction ']When this monster is Summoned or flipped face-up: Special Summon up to 4 "Cat Tokens" (Beast-Type/EARTH/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 0) in Defense Position. These tokens cannot be Tributed. During your Standby Phase: Special Summon up to 2 "Cat Tokens" in unoccupied Monster Card Zones on your side of the field. Increase this monster's Level by 1 for each "Cat Token" on the field. As long as you control at least 1 "Cat Token", your opponent cannot target this card for attacks or by card effects.[/spoiler]

During the corrections, I assumed that rather than the effects being continuous, you wanted them to trigger during certain phases, so I replaced some commas with colons to signify its activation and where the chain starts. 

But like DoctorMiracle said, this can open up a lot of Synchro plays, which is nice. And the card's survivability is pretty high, too, because of that King Goblin-esque effect that protects it from being targeted. All in all, it is a pretty solid card that can help Synchro Spam decks. 

Yes, this card is basically a walking 1-card Level 5-9 Synchro enabler (possibly a Level 10/11 depending on your board set up). In the latter, you're only making Star Eater anyway [there are no Level 12 Synchros outside of the Delta/Limit Over Synchros].

TBH, this one is much faster setup than the likes of Yusei/T.G. and various other Decks that focus on making Synchros quickly.

I'd advise you tone down its Token summoning ability, so it doesn't result in that kind of field so easily.

When this monster is normal summoned, special summoned flip  Summoned or flipped face up: Special Summon up to 4 "Cat Tokens" (Beast-Type/EARTH/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 0) in Defense Position. These tokens cannot be Tributed. but may be used as Syncro material.
During your Standby Phase: Special Summon up to 2 "Cat Tokens" in empty slots  unoccupied Monster Card Zones on your side of the field. Increase this monster's Level increases by 1 for each "Cat Token" on the field. As long as you control at least 1 "Cat Token", your opponent cannot target this card this monster can not be targeted  for attacks or by card effects. your opponent controls.

[spoiler='Cleaned up correction ']When this monster is Summoned or flipped face-up: Special Summon up to 4 "Cat Tokens" (Beast-Type/EARTH/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 0) in Defense Position. These tokens cannot be Tributed. During your Standby Phase: Special Summon up to 2 "Cat Tokens" in unoccupied Monster Card Zones on your side of the field. Increase this monster's Level by 1 for each "Cat Token" on the field. As long as you control at least 1 "Cat Token", your opponent cannot target this card for attacks or by card effects.[/spoiler]

During the corrections, I assumed that rather than the effects being continuous, you wanted them to trigger during certain phases, so I replaced some commas with colons to signify its activation and where the chain starts. 

But like DoctorMiracle said, this can open up a lot of Synchro plays, which is nice. And the card's survivability is pretty high, too, because of that King Goblin-esque effect that protects it from being targeted. All in all, it is a pretty solid card that can help Synchro Spam decks. 

Yes, this card is basically a walking 1-card Level 5-9 Synchro enabler (possibly a Level 10/11 depending on your board set up). In the latter, you're only making Star Eater anyway [there are no Level 12 Synchros outside of the Delta/Limit Over Synchros].

TBH, this one is much faster setup than the likes of Yusei/T.G. and various other Decks that focus on making Synchros quickly.

I'd advise you tone down its Token summoning ability, so it doesn't result in that kind of field so easily.

I will take this into acount, I'll refix the wording and half the token summoning.

The card is very, very solid.

It being a Level 1 already gives it a ton of potential to flow. One for One, Where Art Thou? and Kynka Byo are a few examples.

Being a Spellcaster already gives it extra special floater potential with Magical Exemplar, and potential Spellbook support.

Since this card's Token-making capabilities are the most consistent I've seen so far to base a deck around, it seems consistent enough to finally add Token Sundae to a deck. Token Christmas would also help but I think for that one you'd need the Tokens Summoned to be a different Level, although that'd probably deviate from your original goal with the card.

It'd also help if you could just choose the position of the Tokens. At first glance you'd think "why would I ever not choose Defense Position?", but there's Token Stampede, Pixie Ring, and little toys like that that could be interesting if they could combo with it.

The Level-changing effect sounds great. It looks like you took a page from Mecha Phantom Beasts, though it is impossible for her to make a Level 2 Synchro with the Tokens, but that's just nit-picky and she has better Synchros and even Xyzs to make with this effect.

Archived