Galaxy Tyrant (Galaxy deck april 2015)

I've run this deck a good bit now and even beat Nekroz with it in its trial run. Let me know what you think.

Monsters
X3. Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon
X3. Galaxy Knight
X3. Galaxy Wizard
X3. Galaxy Soldier
X3. Galaxy-Eyes Cloudragon
X3. Galaxy Mirror Sage
X2. Honest

Spells
X3. Galaxy Expedition
X3. Accellight
X3. Forbidden Lance
X3 Mystical Space Typhoon
X2. Photon Sanctuary
X2. Galaxy Zero
X1. Soul Charge
X1. Raigeki
X1. Rank-Up-Magic The Seventh One

Traps
X3. Tachyon Transmigration
X1. Solemn Warning

Extra
X2. Number 62: Galaxy-Eyes Prime Photon Dragon
X2. Number 95: Galaxy-Eyes Dark Matter Dragon
X2. Number 107: Galaxy-Eyes Tachyon Dragon
X2. Galaxy-Eyes Full Armor Photon Dragon
X1. Number C107: Galaxy-Eyes Tachyon Dragon
X1. Number 101: Silent Honor ARK
X1. Number C101: Silent Honor DARK
X1. Neo Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon
X1. Hieratic Sun Dragon of Heliopolis
X1. Divine Dragon Knight Felgrand
X1. Number 61: Volcasaurus

I had a few other cards on my mind such as Thrasher for maintained field presence but opted it out. Any Suggestions?

I've found Migration actually very playable at 3 due to the ability to summon a Galaxy-Eyes PERIOD is really damn easy making the requirement feel null and void. And I haven't put in Nova for the shear fact that Infinity isn't available to the TCG deck as this is my IRL deck. But that is an idea for DN. Never thought of running Nova and Infinity, thanks.

I cringed at Galaxy Mirror Sage x3. I've never really liked Mirror Sage much, and I wouldn't ever run it at 3 even then. Galaxy Decks tend to be more aggressive and combo focused, and Mirror Sage completely clashes by being a Level 3 Flip Effect monster. While it can do cute things like LP replenishment and searching Wizard, Cloud, or another Sage, it's too slow and the Summoned monster gets banished, which reduces the value of whatever you may have searched, since Wizard and Cloud don't want to get banished.

Similarly, I feel Accellight is excessive at 3. I usually would just tech it at 1.

Archived