Infinite Dragons

zbosi

You posted the same thread in Joke & OPed Cards, so why are you doing it here?

Anyway, since you decided to show these in the regular section, it's only fair that I give CnC that's appropriate for the matter.

Dark is basically 1-sided Card Destruction (for you); that's about it. I would mention the fact that this could trigger Dark Worlds more than they should, but I really see no reason for you to even be running this in DWs. In any case, they mostly build off the opponent's stuff (at least from what I remember on them).

Oh wait, this card WON'T trigger them, since they are "sent" but not discarded.

----

Divine is basically a more restricted version of Dark, except it needs 3 Tributes to summon and has DIVINE Attribute for no reason.

While we do allow them in Casual, make sure you have a legitimate reason for doing it, as opposed to just slapping it on some card for the sake of it.

----

Ah yes, I believe someone pointed this part out on Earth inside JoC.

First, it's a 4k wall which banishes whatever attacks it [and basically, will be anything] and THEN allows you to draw 4 cards for 4k LP.

There is no OPT clause, so what is to stop you from using the effect more than once? Although given the circumstances that you'd summon this, you'd really only pull it off once.

Still, a 4 card draw is pushing it; even if it does cost half your LP on a normal basis.

I know said member mentioned some obscure combo with DNA Surgery + Psychic support cards, but I won't do so here because it's impractical.

----

Flame is a little better, and essentially acts like Upstart Goblin, except you pay LP instead of the opponent gaining them.

Card draws aren't bad, but they are something you need to design carefully; especially when you lack a HARD OPT on it.

When I say "hard OPT", it means that you only get its effect once per turn; including any copies and/or if you revive it the same turn.

----

Wind and Water are basically higher cost, but stronger versions of Flame.

Much like Earth, I have concerns about how abusable their effects can be; especially in conjunction with LP restoration and all.

----

Infinite Dragon is nothing more than a beatstick that falls prey to Bottomless Trap Hole, Number 101, Castel, Raigeki and a lot of other common removal.

Bear in mind we are beyond the era of simple power boosting.

----

Spark is essentially another copy of Burner, and effectively is a 1-card combo.

Yeah, just no.

If I have to bring in the argument regarding Rulers, the babies were banned because they do the same thing Spark does right now; Tribute self and make adult.

Unlike smaller Rulers, this card lacks an attack lock AND Flame is a lot stronger stat-wise (well Blaster outclasses it by 100 ATK, but that's not the point)

Get rid of the LP payment and change it to having another Dragon on the field.

Either that, or just have it SS from the hand or Graveyard; but definitely not the Deck.

Also, the picture is that of Baby Dragon.

Archived