YCM Member Brawl Match 1-3

Flash Flyer - Sakura

40 members have voted

1. 1. Blackened absolute god of darkness vs Fake Idol of the Heavens

I've gained a lot of respect for Nai over the time that I have been around here. From the perspective of where I mostly am (Card Discussion, Duel Portal, and rarely Advanced), he's knowledged in his category, ranging from running the Duel Portal Tournament Card Pool Thread to assisting Black with the initial sketch of Clowns. I've communicated with him a bit and I can tell that there's a reason why he is left with such, and is probably the mod most in touch with the game and the community in said area at least. I've known and heard about Night and how great he is, but I would be lying to say I know him enough to warrant the vote, so my vote is to Nai.

I think it's safe to say Nai and Toyo will be advancing to Round 2, given the results; but whether or not they'll end up killing each in Round 2 is something to be seen.

Although it's still not too late for Night to get more votes and turn this around (if not force a tie).

(Hey Showcase, go vote for your god, will you? Talking to the regulars who don't usually come in here)

Just for the record in terms of Nai's activity in CC, he's mostly in the DP section nowadays (other sections are more/less untouched, unless when I'm offline doing other business).

Archived