Stand Proud

Toffee.

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, but my real name is Evan. Not sure if you can still change or whatever.

Also I gotta be in the top 10 if not top 5 in reps at this point, that merits a C? D8

EDIT: I need to come up with a better scale and/or stop mixing Rep up with post count.
But like, 15,000+ is typically the mid-point I have in my head. You have less then 20,000 but more then 15,000, so it's a C. Or whatever.

Thing is, The top 5 is currently you, Black, me, Agro and LZ in that order. You should be S-rank but the rest of us four should be A-rank, don't you think?

thing is....
Stands only really go up to A in a stat. Ones like Notorious BIG which have Infininate in a stat, they actually have it saying 'Infininate' in that stat. Felt weird if a stat said that, so I left it at A while it goes over the indicator for it.
Also the grid I based it on lacks an S, btw...

thing is....
Stands only really go up to A in a stat. Ones like Notorious BIG which have Infininate in a stat, they actually have it saying 'Infininate' in that stat. Felt weird if a stat said that, so I left it at A while it goes over the indicator for it.
Also the grid I based it on lacks an S, btw...

Break the grid.

No name no image you spoilsport. :3

But guys, really, I think Amrz is being a little flooded here. This is why we can't have nice things. Please don't break our rep-master-general.

Tbf, it's not even that difficult to make these things. Knowing Armz, I'm sure he has a template where he can just plug stuff in and save each image separately.

Archived