TITAN SERPENTS!!! NEW CARDS!!!

rscrash

What do you think of the layout of my boards?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. What do you think of the layout of my boards?

• Its Great, I really like it!
    • Its pretty good
    • I am neither in favor or against it
    • It could be better
    • Are you kidding me? it sucks!

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[align=center]thanks everyone!

I've added even more cards:

Hoy, The Fish Serpent

Ilp, the Playful Swimmer

Leo, The Evolved Serpent

Shipwreck

The Light Above

Unlucky Journey

And I have added a video of the set's cards if you want to watch it too!

It's even got a soundtrack!

Keep your comments coming![/align]

• 3 weeks later...

Cuis, the WAve Caller

-Shoudl read "This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set".

Cuis, the Wave Rider

-Should include "This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set" in its text.

First, you can't actiate Normal Spells during your opponent's turn. So, make it a Normal Trap that says:

"Activate only when you opponent Normal Summons a monster during his/her Main Phase 1. It is now your opponent's Battle Phase and the Normal Summoned monster has to attack if able".

Hun

Should Read: "FLIP: Destroy all face-down Defense Position monsters on the field". It also shouldn't be limited to your opponent.

Joh

-The serpent you get should be in the deck, not the Graveyard. Too overpowered the way you have it now. "FLIP: Add 1 "Joh, The Green Scavenger" from your deck to your hand.

Leo

-"When this card is Normal Summoned, remove from play up to 5 cards in your opponent's Graveyard".

Ocean Dragon

-Overpowered. Give it lower ATK and it should only add 1 Sea Serpent, and it should be Level 4 or lower.

Shipwreck

-Discard 2 at most.

Shore Swap

-Should be a Normal Trap and it should read:

"Activate only when a monster attacks a Sea Serpent-Type monster you control. Tribute your monster and Special Summon 1 level 4 or lower Sea Serpent-Type monster from your deck to the field".

The Light from Above

-It's too easy to normal summon a monster, it should say Special Summon or Flip Summon.

Torn'n

-Overpowered. This is the reason Elemental Hero Stratos was banned.

I hope this helps!

Cuis' date=' the WAve Caller

-Shoudl read "This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set".

Cuis, the Wave Rider

-Should include "This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set" in its text.

First, you can't actiate Normal Spells during your opponent's turn. So, make it a Normal Trap that says:

"Activate only when you opponent Normal Summons a monster during his/her Main Phase 1. It is now your opponent's Battle Phase and the Normal Summoned monster has to attack if able".

Hun

Should Read: "FLIP: Destroy all face-down Defense Position monsters on the field". It also shouldn't be limited to your opponent.

Joh

-The serpent you get should be in the deck, not the Graveyard. Too overpowered the way you have it now. "FLIP: Add 1 "Joh, The Green Scavenger" from your deck to your hand.

Leo

-"When this card is Normal Summoned, remove from play up to 5 cards in your opponent's Graveyard".

Ocean Dragon

-Overpowered. Give it lower ATK and it should only add 1 Sea Serpent, and it should be Level 4 or lower.

Shipwreck

-Discard 2 at most.

Shore Swap

-Should be a Normal Trap and it should read:

"Activate only when a monster attacks a Sea Serpent-Type monster you control. Tribute your monster and Special Summon 1 level 4 or lower Sea Serpent-Type monster from your deck to the field".

The Light from Above

-It's too easy to normal summon a monster, it should say Special Summon or Flip Summon.

Torn'n

-Overpowered. This is the reason Elemental Hero Stratos was banned.

I hope this helps!

[/quote']

[align=center]WOW!

Thanks, thats not really what I meant for you to do but that is really good of you to help me!

You get yet another rep!

Anyway, thanks, but as you probably know, I am not going to follow what you said exactly so here are my changes: (Cards aren't posted up yet)

Cuis, The Wave Caller -

Done.

Cuis, The Wave Rider -

Done.

Battle For Supremacy -

I made it a continuous spell that reads as follows: Your opponent must attack with all of his/her monsters in his/her battle phase. Send this card to the graveyard after the third main phase since this card was activated.

Hun -

Reads: FLIP: Destroy all face-down defence position monsters on your opponent's side of the field.

But the attack and defence are now 1300/1300

Joh -

Reads: FLIP: Add one 'Joh, The Green Scavenger' from the graveyard to your hand. Discard one monster card from your hand to the graveyard.

Leo -

I think that the player needs a choice whether to activate it or not so it reads: When this card is normal summoned to your side of the field, you may choose to activate this monster's effect. Remove from play up to five monster cards from your opponents graveyard.

Ocean Dragon -

The attack and defence is now lowered to 1500/1500 but the effect reads: This card cannot be special summoned. When this card is normal summoned or flip summoned succesfully you may add up to two 'sea serpent' type monsters from your graveyard to your hand. For each card you add to your hand with this effect, discard two cards from your hand.

Shipwreck -

No change. What if you decide to special summon Runi?

Shore Swap -

Changed to normal trap that reads: Activate only when your opponent declares battle on a monster on your side of the field. Remove from play your monster and special summon one level 4 or under 'sea serpent' type monster from your deck or hand to your side of the field.

The Light Above -

Done.

Torn'n -

I took the defence down by 200 and the effect now reads: When this card is special summoned successfully add one level 4 or under sea serpent type monster to your hand from your deck.

Thanks for all your help and I hope i've done enough to improve![/align]

Archived