YCM Waifu Wars! Round 1-6

Nicο

8 members have voted

1. 1. Lute vs. Linka vs. Lithe

• Lute (Fire Emblem Sacred Stones)
    • Linka (Captain Planet)
    • Lethe (Fire Emblem Path of Radiance/Radiant Dawn)

tumblr_static_tumblr_m4ol7crrex1qipwiao1vs.linka.pngvs.Lethe_oh_you_zpsdebc5438.jpg

Match will end May 26 at 1:24 a.m. EDT or later (probably the end time of the last of the batch) or by mercy rule, if that gets decided for this.

Yeah, when I don't have pictures I specifically made anymore/are anime characters I can easily get off MAL, I'll probably be lazy

*grumble grumble* this picture isn't even a good representation of Lethe.

Well I figured, YCM being YCM, that when it came down to it the catgirl would get it. XD

CowCow why did you never tell me catgirls existed in Fire Emblem?

There's also dragon girls (in all of them)

, a raven-girl, and a heron-girl (the bird not fish). But that's just Path of Radiance/Radiant Dawn

Oh there's a bunny girl in Awakening, too.

*grumble grumble* this picture isn't even a good representation of Lethe.

Well I figured, YCM being YCM, that when it came down to it the catgirl would get it. XD

Thing is I'd be lying if I said this pic was chosen as much more than just kind of fitting the size I want, I got really lazy. The more actual way she is seems really good too. 

Those wars are very very subjective from the organizator just saying ;-;

There aren't actually any byes by the way (because of the three way matches making everything faster and fit nicely), it'll end up messy if I don't just take out the losers and then make the actual round 2 be round 1 on challonge, but eh. But well, how many times must it be said that randomness sometimes just works in ways that don't seem that random... 

Archived