YCM Member Brawl Match 1-22

Flash Flyer - Sakura

28 members have voted

1. 1. Scattering in the blood-red light, the past and present here and now clash.

You basically voted in all of the GPT threads I've hosted thus far; if I remember correctly.

In a way, that's quite a bit.

It's too bad that I didn't reciprocate earlier and vote for you in your match, although it was a rather hard decision to make.

-----

Although, let's just see how things turn out.

Spinda is a nice new member, nice new members deserve some props. Plus he's also a SSS bro. And I like the Pokemon he decided to take as his own.

Sometimes a bit overzealous but I'm sure he'll shape up to be a great member.

No offense to you Sakura, just wanting to give the new guy a chance. ^^

Don't worry about it; Spinda is a new member and surely has a bright future for him.

I'm surprised at the support on me thus far, and I'm grateful for all of it.

Now if only the YCM Awards were still a thing; but we didn't do them last year (or maybe 2013, but I can't speak for that since I didn't return until 2-3 months later after that would've occurred).

I have to vote for sakura, he is my favourite mod. Bearing in mind i havent seen all the stuff he's done (Cus i am new-ish :3), he hasnt done anything wrong from what ive seen, apparently he caused some drama earlier? Either way, He's been really helpful.

For the most part, my track record is clean.

If you got any ideas from that thread about any drama junk, just keep in mind that there is no factual evidence to suggest it occurred.

This isn't the first time it's happened though; things happen and I somehow end up getting blamed, even when I have nothing to do with them.

Don't worry about it.

----------------

Just so we're clear, if I don't win this; it's no big deal.

If I somehow make it, then fine.

The YMB is essentially a popularity contest in most senses of the word to be honest.

I suppose that both of the competitors in this match were lucky that none of them had to kill each other; despite their shortcomings at times.

By the judgment of destiny's merciful hand, both Sakura and Spinda advance on to round 2.

However, both of them should note that the hand of fate shows mercy no more than once.

The next fight will truly be a trial by fire; how will things turn out for either of them?

----------

As a refresher, if members end up in a tie when fights close, both of them will advance.

Archived