Post pictures of things you own/bought recently.

Built it for my Art Final my Senior Year of High School. Used Legos, part of my sister's Littlest Pet Shop fence, fishing line, athimble wine corks, VCR parts, shopsticks, actual cornfeed kernals which I hot-glued on one by one, popsicle sticks, and a water bottle.

Dude, that's awesome. I remember building a catapult made of Legos for my science class. It ended in catastrophic failure, and I cried, but building it was fun.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I should start posting every cereal I get in here for the lols, if only because it's a sad amount for an adult.

DgF2eUzm.jpg

I had to open it. Oh that fuzzy feeling...

6aIQpsLl.jpgTmkeEtym.jpg

So yeah, another use kind of merchandise instead of getting more figures or cards just to collect. So if you hadn't already known, I have glasses. I'd say "if only shirts were cheaper," but I possibly have too much of those to keep where I should anyway, without getting expensive licensed ones or whatever.

The first one of these might look somewhat messed up, idk. I think I did something when I found out I even had it from my first order, but it's nice so why not show.

60uwvN9m.jpg6Dv60PVl.jpgTQRMqV8m.jpg

Oh sweet, where did Tenta go? 

Speaking of sweet, I just bought some candy and chocolate to have my pick when I go to the movies later... not gonna get popcorn there, too expensive. Kind of pointless to say, but I figured it was an appropriately terrible segue. Would post a picture, but doesn't feel as worth it as the Cow Tales.

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I just-

OBsP0Nul.jpg

DQrEZjKl.jpg

Okay, I lied. I didn't get this, but I WANTED to. Vigorously. 

Instead, I read one of my latest manga acquisitions.

M134aozl.jpg

Sorry for the sideways pic. Too lazy to fix. This was the first time I might have made an impulse buy on something that isn't food, clothes, or games. She's just TOO ADORABLE. Story is anything but, however, and I am now dying for more.

Archived