These are actually really old ideas I never posted. As I just got back to the site I figured I might as well unleash these first as an light swin back into card making.

This is basically a remake of some archaic cards used by PaniK during the Duelist Kingdom arc. Like I said it's been a while, so even I don't remember the thought process behind them, sans being able to stand both alone, and kind of with each other.

Have at it:

[spoiler="Supreme King of Yami"]

mlIgPGi.jpg

A terrifying autocrat. He inspires fear and reverence in his men by personally leading them against the forces of The Agents. He was said to nearly defeat the Dragon Lord single-handedly.[/spoiler] 

[spoiler="Metal Fiend Guardian"]
PxkWQQm.jpg

If you Special Summon this card you must reveal your Hand to your opponent. As long as this card is on the Field: Fiend-Type Monsters cannot be destroyed by card effects.[/spoiler]

[spoiler="Darkness-Born Chimera"]

yZcmKJf.jpg

2 Fiend-Type Monsters
Must first be Special Summoned by banishing the the above cards from the Field or your Hand (you do not use Polymerization) . When this card is destroyed by battle, you can Special Summon 1 Banished Fiend-Type Monster to your side of the Field.[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Ryu-Kishin Barox']

HwMOnk0.jpg

You can send 1 "Ryu-Kishin" Monster or 1 Beast-Type Monster from your Hand or Deck to the Graveyard to Special Summon this card (from the Hand).[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Card Shinigami']

af8w4vm.jpg

When this card is Summoned: Destroy 1 card on the field.[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Castle of Blinding Darkness']

HYwWmsh.jpg

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must be Special Summoned while having a Normal Fiend-Type Monster on your side of the field. If this face-up card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard by battle, you can place it face-up in your Field Spell Zone as a Field Spell Card with this effect: Fiend-Type Monsters are not effected by your opponent's Spell/Trap cards that do not destroy them.[/spoiler]

• 3 weeks later...

Archived