Brutal Jiang-Shi

GarlandChaos

Jw6RFOX.jpg

Lore: This card cannot attack your opponent directly. If this card is equipped with an Equip Spell Card, it gains 1000 ATK. If this card battles a Defense Position monster, at the end of the damage step, return it to your opponent's hand and inflict damage to your opponent equal to half the returned monster's ATK.

I was feeling bored, so I decided to make a card based around one of my favorite types of zombies: Jiang-Shi, or Chinese Hopping Vampires. I originally intended for the character in the card art to be Hsien-Ko/Lei-Lei from Darkstalkers, but I couldn't find an artwork that I liked, so I settled for one of Touhou Project's very own Yoshika Miyako instead.

Feedback and suggestions are appreciated, as always. ^^

Since you bumped eight times and nobody responded, I might as well.

Now then, there isn't much to say about this.  It's a Level 8 beater that can bounce defenses away.  I guess you could revive this with "Masked Chameleon" or retrieve this with "Recurring Nightmare".  There are probably some other strategies that I haven't thought of with this.

Mish mash of a card that would only shine in Zombies, and only for the fact that it's a 2700 ATK wall that can be SS's by Mezuki. It's okay, I guess. Zombies don't run Equip Spell cards, sadly, so the second effect is kind of useless, as Equip Spell.dek, if I'm not mistaken, doesn't even exist, and even if it did, this wouldn't be good in it.

Archived