Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Warhammer 40,000 & Warhammer Fantasy Club

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Power Armour

Power Armour

This post you are reading is probably bait.

• Members
  • 84 posts
    Last Visit Apr 19 2016 12:53 AM

Hello there and welcome to the Warhammer club. Joining is very simple as you just have to post a completed application which I will approve. Then you can begin posting.

Even if you don't play the game but like other aspects then feel free to join anyway.

Application

Name: (Nickname to avoid confusion)

Years involved in Warhammer:

Skill Level: (1 to 5 with 1 being highest.)

40k or Fantasy?:

Army/Armies used: (Be sure to note either 40k or Fantasy, and if it's Space Marines, what chapter/chapter tactics do you use?)

Strike out that which is not applicable to you.

Complete this application and odds on you'll be in. Take notice of The Rules.

The Rules.

-Adhere to all YCM rules.

-Adhere to all YCM Clubs and Organizations rules.

-Do not insult players who are new or perhaps made a poor beginning choice.

-Do not be a facetious arse.

-Do not deliberately break any of the above or severe penalties will be put in place. (Club

suspension/kicking.)

Here's my own app for you to get the idea.

Name: Devil
Years involved in Warhammer: 3
Skill Level: 3
40k or Fantasy?: 40k
Army/Armies used: Adeptus Astartes - Imperium Third Street Saints (Ultramarine Tactics)

Now, post for the emperor.

erhtrjymnbfthrnj

...there's a huge change I was making sure a Gelbooru link didn't stick in my clipboard =D

my face when klav browses gelbooru.   684.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users