DP Banlist available in YGOPro

BatMed

[spoiler='It's a picture :3']dp_banlist_2015_4_by_batmed-d8vieb9.png[/spoiler]

**Note:
You can download this format from here, by clicking on "Download" in the right of that page. Then, extract the file in your YGO PRO folder.

- DP Banlist is April '15 TCG banlist, with the following changes:

[spoiler='Banned']

Denko Sekka
Exodia the Forbidden One
Djinn Releaser of Rituals
Performage Tricklown
Royal Magical Library
Carrotman

Elder Entity Norden
Number 86: Rhomnogyiad
Cyber Dragon Infinity
Tellarknight Ptolemaeus

Fusion Gate
Limiter Removal
Raigeki
Rekindling
Soul Charge

Skill Drain
Vanity's Emptiness

[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Limited']

Archlord Kristya
Armageddon Knight
Honest

Performage Trapeze Magician
Lavalval Chain

Dark Hole
Storming Mirror Force

[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Semi Limited']

Mirror Force

[/spoiler]

Emmmmm.... Why does the list in the picture not match the actual list itself? Also IIRC Hyperion & Aniass were both revised and Paladin and Priestess were cut from the sets. Also Dark Hole is supposed to be at 1, and why is Instant Fusion at 1 and Thousand Eyes Restrict at 2? If a downloadable version of this were available with said changes and maybe take out the Synchro, that would be a nice, interesting perspective of things! I will link it after such

Emmmmm.... Why does the list in the picture not match the actual list itself? Also IIRC Hyperion & Aniass were both revised and Paladin and Priestess were cut from the sets. Also Dark Hole is supposed to be at 1, and why is Instant Fusion at 1 and Thousand Eyes Restrict at 2? If a downloadable version of this were available with said changes and maybe take out the Synchro, that would be a nice, interesting perspective of things! I will link it after such

Both paladin and priestess were limited cause they were cut down XD
Instant Fusion limited (and I MAY make it banned) cause TER is at 2

EDIT:
**next update (I may update it tomorrow)
Dark hole - Limited
Thousand Eyes Restrict - Limited

both Hyperions (Synchro and xyz) - Unlimited

Both paladin and priestess were limited cause they were cut down XD
Instant Fusion limited (and I MAY make it banned) cause TER is at 2

EDIT:
**next update (I may update it tomorrow)
Dark hole - Limited
Thousand Eyes Restrict - Limited

both Hyperions (Synchro and xyz) - Unlimited

But exactly why does Instant Fusion have to be hit? Noden is already dead and Thousand Eyes was banned for good reason. Thousand Eyes gives a huge tempo shift to the game and basically with all of the backrow it delivers it can get out of hand. The possibilities with Instant Fusion make it ridiculous removal and such card has no reason to go other than to kill combo Decks, for which they don't actually deserve such. Also just literally remove them from the last version then and said issue will be gone

But exactly why does Instant Fusion have to be hit? Noden is already dead and Thousand Eyes was banned for good reason. Thousand Eyes gives a huge tempo shift to the game and basically with all of the backrow it delivers it can get out of hand. The possibilities with Instant Fusion make it ridiculous removal and such card has no reason to go other than to kill combo Decks, for which they don't actually deserve such. Also just literally remove them from the last version then and said issue will be gone

Done :3

• 2 months later...

WHy Raigeki, Noden, Skill Drain, Fusion Gate are hit? o_0

Difference here is Duel Portal has different standards than TCG. It's a whole other format actually, if you looked outside of this section:

Raigeki was something we wanted to cut down on since destruction is relevant there and it really caused a lot of moments of "sacky" or luck driven wins. It was doing no good and thus is was cut down as one of the first cards decided

Noden was cut because the R4 pool was stronger and having a card that gets it for free and without any effort was nuts, and it also had several other crazy shenanigans with it. It was this or Instant Fusion to 1, for which many of us were in favor of no Noden

Skill Drain is a really problematic floodgate that in general just shouldn't be legal. Looking back on it, a few Decks now really have the option to abuse it, and it would have been a huge problem if it had stayed

Fusion Gate has been the forefront of several OTKs and FTKs. Think of Fusion Gate this way: It's a card that lets you Fusion Summon ANY number of times. There isn't any fair way to put this sort of thing, and when Decks started to not mind the cost of banishing the materials, it became an instant threat

Also Bat, note that there is recent changes to the list, so make sure to run those through

Fusion Gate has been the forefront of several OTKs and FTKs. Think of Fusion Gate this way: It's a card that lets you Fusion Summon ANY number of times. There isn't any fair way to put this sort of thing, and when Decks started to not mind the cost of banishing the materials, it became an instant threat

I'm sure there is a fair way to do it, just have a cost for each time you summon with it, a restriction on what you can do that turn, or a restriction on the monsters you can summon.

That sucks, YGopro section is the least active here, but it's always possible to apply things in LAN Modes, not just Vs Ai =P

I mean playing those through different servers would be more fun ^^

It's a really cool idea to test tbh, and in general the whole YGOPro thing would be an interesting concept. Possibly getting their arch programmed could be a reward to the winner of future tournaments if we organized the people to get it done, and maybe eventually if we have the interest and the people, a full on YGOPro Custom tournament for the DP section sounds really awesome.

It's a really cool idea to test tbh, and in general the whole YGOPro thing would be an interesting concept. Possibly getting their arch programmed could be a reward to the winner of future tournaments if we organized the people to get it done, and maybe eventually if we have the interest and the people, a full on YGOPro Custom tournament for the DP section sounds really awesome.

I would agree here, If people would show more Appreciation to Ygopro (i have no clue why many people hate it)The point of this site is supposed to encourage people more into getting their custom cards achieved (and tournaments will be really a good idea to go with, and i don't mind coding archs for winners, even tho i can't participate in that, because i already code for myself :526089_key: he he he.......

It'd be great to have a group and a party for this site so people will have more knowledge about Custom cards Duels.

ok gonna wait for the confirmed list !

[spoiler The Full List]

Banned:

The entirety of cards currently without a confirmed TCG release date.

Denko Sekka

Exodia the Forbidden One

Performage Trick Clown

Royal Magical Library

Carrotman

Blackwing - Zephyros the Elite

Elder Entity Norden

Explosive Dragoknight Ignister Prominence

Number 95: Galaxy-Eyes Dark Matter Dragon

Tellarknight Ptolemaeus

Fusion Gate

Limiter Removal

Raigeki

Rekindling

Soul Charge

Wavering Eyes

Skill Drain

Vanity's Emptiness

Limited:

Archlord Kristya

Honest

Traptrix Myrmeleo

Star Seraph Sovereignty

Performage Trapeze Magician

Lavalval Chain

Reinforcement of the Army

Brilliant Fusion

Semi-Limited

Armageddon Knight

[spoiler The Full List]

Banned:

The entirety of cards currently without a confirmed TCG release date.

Denko Sekka

Exodia the Forbidden One

Performage Trick Clown

Royal Magical Library

Carrotman

Blackwing - Zephyros the Elite

Elder Entity Norden

Explosive Dragoknight Ignister Prominence

Number 95: Galaxy-Eyes Dark Matter Dragon

Tellarknight Ptolemaeus