YCM Member Brawl Match 3-3

Nathanael D. Striker

YCM Member Brawl Match 3-3  

24 members have voted

1. 1. MUST...HIDE...THE LYNCH MOB IS AFTER ME!

Nai is a really cool person and great to talk to, as well as a great RPer, however, Toyo is literally my favorite person on this whole site, and she's a great RPer too.

Also, I've known Toyo better/longer by a decent margin. Sorry Nai, but Toyo wins my vote over probably any other person in this contest.

She's almost certainly the one person I care for the most/feel the closest to/etc.

Nai is the one who's responsible for developing a banlist for you guys and all that other stuff so it helps.

(I pretty much gave you the DP forum on its own, and then Nai pretty much filled out the rest with the pooling thread and everything else. Him and Toyo, as a whole.)

In any case, I'm more/less voting for Nai on this one, despite the amount of differences that the two of us have at times.

He's the one who recommended I try U.A.s out for a budget Deck IRL (which I am), so pretty much have to give him that much.

Also for the fact that I've known him a bit longer; I don't believe I really interacted with Toyo during her early days, if at all.

Nai is the one who's responsible for developing a banlist for you guys and all that other stuff so it helps.

(I pretty much gave you the DP forum on its own, and then Nai pretty much filled out the rest with the pooling thread and everything else. Him and Toyo, as a whole.)

In any case, I'm more/less voting for Nai on this one, despite the amount of differences that the two of us have at times.

He's the one who recommended I try U.A.s out for a budget Deck IRL (which I am), so pretty much have to give him that much.

Also for the fact that I've known him a bit longer.

Actually, the banlist isn't really Nai's thing. The Banlist thread was made by DeVille of Darkness, and the list itself is a collaboration between the entire community. Nai's main stickied thread is the card pooling thread, which is still an important contribution.

nai deserve my respect, what with dealing with my bullshit and actually being the only person to ever really warn me for things i do wrong ( i tend to break the rules a lot but no one really notices)

i'm working on improving my relationship with toyo but really i don't think we'll ever be on 'good terms' with each other, so the only thing i can really do is vote for nai.  

Archived