Cosmo.

Everyone loves pizza! Even if you hate it, there's a teenee-tiny part of you that loves it!

So what's your favourite pizza and why? What is a typical pizza where you live? What is your least favourite pizza topping?

Discuss.

My favourite pizza has to be a very simple one with just sauce, mozzarella and boiled potatoes. I know that boiled potatoes on pizza may not sound great, but the flavor is amazing (at least in my opinion) and it's my favourite.

Since i live in Italy, the typical pizza is the original: "Margherita" (the one with just sauce and mozzarella, idk if you call it like that in English)

And my least favourite topping has to be fish stuff, i don't like fish, so it makes sense.

Potatoes on pizza oh god no. That's like chicken on pizza.

You got a motherfucking problem with chicken on pizza?  As a black man in America I have rights and I put chicken on my motherfucking pizza.  I like pizza, and I like chicken.  And God damn it I want both together.

You got a motherf***ing problem with chicken on pizza?  As a black man in America I have rights and I put chicken on my motherf***ing pizza.  I like pizza, and I like chicken.  And God damn it I want both together.

You are welcome to all the chicken pizza you want, the more that's with you the less that remains to be disposed of.

I like many things on pizza. Mostly just meat though. However any meat is good. I don't really like anything crunchy on pizza though (onions, peppers, etc) and I have a hatred of mushrooms. Olives and pineapples are good too. Umm, yeah I like pizza quite a lot. Best is probably bacon and chicken, imo. With Alfredo or BBQ sauce too, good stuff.

So what's your favourite pizza and why?

What is a typical pizza where you live?

What is your least favourite pizza topping?

1. Generally pepperoni and other meat toppings; although I haven't eaten pizza for a while lately.

(Likely because I don't order it often, and because the one from Costco down here got crappy after a while.)

2. We have a lot of different ones over here; some of them have pineapple and a bunch of other things on them.

3. I'm not really fond of supreme pizza, or basically vegetables on mine. So yeah, no mushrooms or other things.

Onions are fine though.

Doner meat. I mean, it's good on anything and Pizza is no exception. For a bit more conventional option pineapple's always a good pick, with ham or not, as well as just a generic meat feast which is pretty great too.

You are welcome to all the chicken pizza you want, the more that's with you the less that remains to be disposed of.

You're funny, and I agree.  I hereby decree that YCM's chicken and pizza shall be shipped to me.  I shall free you from the burden of chicken and pizza, vice versa, and separate.  Tis' a beautiful day!

You got a motherf***ing problem with chicken on pizza?  As a black man in America I have rights and I put chicken on my motherf***ing pizza.  I like pizza, and I like chicken.  And God damn it I want both together.

You're funny, and I agree.  I hereby decree that YCM's chicken and pizza shall be shipped to me.  I shall free you from the burden of chicken and pizza, vice versa, and separate.  Tis' a beautiful day!

Wait wait wait I want chicken on my pizza too! You gotta share that shit with me!

Anyway, fucking Papa Johns. It may be the most unhealthy shit, I don't know. All I know is that it is delicious, and it has the sweet, sweet garlic sauce that I ADORE on my pizza. <3333

Pizza

This counts as spam. Be careful when posting here, else you might get...who knows, maybe you'll get infracted~?

But seriously, Pizza is the best platform to enjoy cheese. And I like as much cheese as I can get.

Other than that, seafood pizza. Preferably crabs with other stuffs. shrimps and pineapples there are nice too.

Basic cheese pizza is the best. Not only is it fine by itself but allows you to choose your own toppings.

On a related note my local pizza place doesn't seem to realize that getting a margarita pizza and buying the meat toppings separately works out cheaper. For example buying a margarita and pepperoni works out almost £1 cheaper.

This counts as spam. Be careful when posting here, else you might get...who knows, maybe you'll get infracted~?

But seriously, Pizza is the best platform to enjoy cheese. And I like as much cheese as I can get.

Other than that, seafood pizza. Preferably crabs with other stuffs. shrimps and pineapples there are nice too.

Nein Nai Nein

Pizza in general is amazing ya scrub

Archived