DP Event: The Helping Hands #ArchetypeSupport

Love of Ghibli

a_helping_hand_by_paulznl-d4nnldo.jpg

Ever had a set you thought deserved support to be competitive but never got its proper rewards. Ever had a set you thought there was potential, but Konami never gave them the chance they needed. Now we see Konami came back with old sets like Toons, Harpies, and Gravekeepers. Its now our turn. In this DP event we are going take some of the DP communities favorite old archetypes and give them the support they needed. Its time that we in the DP community gave them a helping hand! 

So the rules are simple

1. Take an archetype that was never in any kind of tier placement since it was released and make support for said archetype
  2. Community members are restricted to a maximum of 10 custom cards as support for their archetype. 
  3. One archetype per Member/Team.
  4. You can provide lore and alternative art for existing cards in your set you wish to use.
  5. Multiple members may collaborate with each other on one set of cards if they choose.
  6. All archetypes are restricted to one post meaning one can simply go in and make as many edits to an initial post if they feel necessary.
  7. This thread will serve as an archive of the support that community members have made so far.

Any Questions, comments, concerns?

[spoiler: Archetypes Taken]

Reptilliane = Kinuhata Saiai

Amazoness = Next Tuesday 

Nordics = Final Dan

Ally = Lecc_XD

Gradius Family = Nai

Evol = Risen-Injustice

Meklords = VCR_Cat

Gusto = Toyo

V-Z = Tinkerer

Archfiends = DeVille of Darkness

Ghostricks = Self-Destruct Button

Jurrac = Valkyrus

Vampires = Batmed

Vehicroids = Tyretian 

[/spoiler]

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I claim Amazoness 

[spoiler: Spell and Trap]

9cvpfKu.jpg

[spoiler: Lore] As long as this card face-up is on the field monsters on the field cannot be removed from the field by card effects. Battle damage done to both players from battles involving two monsters is doubled. All monsters inflict piercing damage. If you control an "Amazoness" monster that was Special Summoned from the Extra Deck then this card cannot be destroyed by card effects. If you do not control an "Amazoness" card other than "Amazoness Arena" then this cards effects are negated. [/spoiler] 

c3i2Vts.jpg

[spoiler: Lore] Fusion Summon 1 "Amazoness" Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck, using monsters from your hand or your side of the field as Fusion Materials. If your opponent controls more monster than you when you activate this card you may send one "Amazoness" monster from your deck to the graveyard. The fusion summoned monster gains the sent monster's effect till the end of the turn. [/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

[spoiler: Main Deck Monsters]

UtJ9sli.jpg

[spoiler: Lore] When this monster is Normal Summoned: Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower "Amazoness" monster from your graveyard. You can only summon Warrior-type EARTH monsters the turn you activate this effect. You can only use the effect of "Amazoness Harmonizer" once per turn. [/spoiler] 

dE8HSae.jpg

[spoiler: Lore] Once per turn you can target 1 "Amazoness" monster in your graveyard. This monster gains the targeted monsters effect. If you control 2 other "Amazoness" monsters with different names, the effect of "Amazoness Princess" cannot be negated. [/spoiler]

ndjJXzj.jpg

[spoiler: Lore] This monster gains 300 ATK for every other "Amazoness" monster you control. Once per turn if this monster destroys a monster by battle and sends it to the graveyard you can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower "Amazoness" monster from your deck. You can only control 1 "Amazoness Tigress."[/spoiler]

X1x5OXA.jpg

[spoiler: Lore] When this monster Normal Summoned or Special Summoned by the effect of an "Amazoness" card; add 1 "Amazoness" monster card from your deck to your hand. The effect of "Amazoness Tribal Dancer" can only be used once per turn. [/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

[spoiler: Extra Deck]

KAfmqnf.jpg

[spoiler: Lore] 2 "Amazoness" Monsters
This monster can only be Special Summoned by Fusion Summon OR the effect of an "Amazoness" card. This monster can not be destroyed by card effects. Once per turn you can send 1 "Amazoness" monster from your deck to the graveyard. This monster gains the sent monster's effect till the end of the turn. [/spoiler]

DsNIuB4.jpg
[spoiler: Lore]
2 Level 4 "Amazoness" Monsters
All "Amazoness" monsters you control gain 200 ATK points. Detach 1 Xyz material from this monster, change all monsters on your side of the field to Attack Position and banish 2 "Amazoness" monsters from your graveyard. If you do you, all "Amazoness" monsters you currently control gain the effects of the banished monsters till the end of the turn. You can only use the effect of "Amazoness Finisher" once per turn.

[/spoiler]

XSzbAob.jpg

[spoiler: Lore] 

1 "Amazoness" Tuner monster + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters
All "Amazoness" monsters gain 300 ATK. Once per turn you can send 1 "Amazoness" monster from your deck to the graveyard; this monster gains the sent monsters effect till the end of the turn. [/spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Are "1-card wonders" allowed? That's just how I personally call them, but I mean strong cards that more or less make up for an archetype's inefficiency. For a real example, Pirika/Pilica. Nebula Meteorite could also be seen as an example, but I don't think making Meteorites for other archetypes would end well; on the other hand, Pirikas, or Wolfbarks for that matter, shouldn't be too problematic, I think.

Are "1-card wonders" allowed? That's just how I personally call them, but I mean strong cards that more or less make up for an archetype's inefficiency. For a real example, Pirika/Pilica. Nebula Meteorite could also be seen as an example, but I don't think making Meteorites for other archetypes would end well; on the other hand, Pirikas, or Wolfbarks for that matter, shouldn't be too problematic, I think.

If you feel an archetype only needed one thing to keep it from greatness then go for it.

Archived