Love of Ghibli

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Placeholder for my cards.

[spoiler=Nordic Beasts]

Freki of the Nordic Beasts
LIGHT/Beast/Tuner/Effect/Level 4/1000 ATK/600 DEF
When this monster is Normal Summoned: You can target 1 Level 4 or lower "Nordic" monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon it. If this card is used as a Synchro Material, all other Synchro Materials must be "Nordic" monsters.

Geri of the Nordic Beasts
DARK/Beast/Tuner/Effect/Level 4/900 ATK/700 DEF
When this monster is Normal Summoned: You can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower "Nordic" monster from your hand. If this card is used as a Synchro Material, all other Synchro Materials must be "Nordic" monsters.

Sleipnir of the Nordic Beasts
WIND/Beast/Synchro/Tuner/Effect/Level 7/2100 ATK/1500 DEF
1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

(This card is always treated as an "Aesir" card.)
For a Synchro Summon, you can substitute this card for any 1 "Nordic" Tuner monster. Once per turn: You can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower "Nordic" monster from your Deck, then reduce this card's Level by the Level of the monster Special Summoned by this card's effect until the End Phase. The Synchro Summon of an "Aesir" Synchro Monster that used this card as a Synchro Material cannot be negated. When an "Aesir" monster is Synchro Summoned using this card as a Synchro Material, your opponent cannot activate cards or effects.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Nordic Alfar]

Dagr of the Nordic Alfar
LIGHT/Pyro/Tuner/Effect/Level 4/1800 ATK/400 DEF
You can discard this card; add 2 "Nott of the Nordic Alfar" from your Deck to your hand. You can only use the effect of "Dagr of the Nordic Alfar" once per turn. You cannot Special Summon during the turn you activate this effect, except "Aesir" monsters. This card is treated as a non-Tuner monster while in your hand.

Nott of the Nordic Alfar
DARK/Aqua/Tuner/Effect/Level 4/1900 ATK/300 DEF
You can discard this card; add 2 "Dagr of the Nordic Alfar" from your Deck to your hand. You can only use the effect of "Nott of the Nordic Alfar" once per turn. You cannot Special Summon during the turn you activate this effect, except "Aesir" monsters. This card is treated as a non-Tuner monster while in your hand.

Hela of the Nordic Alfar
FIRE/Zombie/Synchro/Tuner/Effect/Level 6/2000 ATK/900 DEF
For a Synchro Summon, you can substitute this card for any 1 "Nordic" Tuner monster. During your opponent's Main Phase, you can: Immediately after this effect resolves, Synchro Summon using this card you control (this is a Quick Effect). When this card is sent to the Graveyard: Target 1 card on the field; send it to the Graveyard.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Nordic Ascendant]
Huginn of the Nordic Ascendant
LIGHT/Winged Beast/Tuner/Effect/Level 5/1300 ATK/1100 DEF
If your opponent controls more monsters than you do, you can Normal Summon this card without Tributing. During your Main Phase, if you control a face-up "Nordic" monster, you can Special Summon this card (from your hand). Once per turn: You can banish 1 "Nordic" card from your Graveyard to target 1 face-up Tuner monster you control; reduce its Level by 1 and treat it as a non-Tuner monster for the Synchro Summon of an "Aesir" Synchro Monster, until the End Phase, also Special Summon 1 "All-Seeing Eye Token" (Fairy-Type/LIGHT/Level 1/0 ATK/0 DEF) to your side of the field. You can only control 1 "Huginn of the Nordic Ascendant".

Muninn of the Nordic Ascendant
DARK/Winged Beast/Tuner/Effect/Level 5/1300 ATK/1100 DEF
If your opponent controls more monsters than you do, you can Normal Summon this card without Tributing. During your Main Phase, if you control a face-up "Nordic" monster, you can Special Summon this card (from your hand). Once per turn: You can banish 1 "Nordic" card from your Graveyard to target 1 face-up Tuner monster you control; reduce its Level by 1 and treat it as a non-Tuner monster for the Synchro Summon of an "Aesir" Synchro Monster, until the End Phase, also Special Summon 1 "All-Seeing Eye Token" (Fairy-Type/LIGHT/Level 1/0 ATK/0 DEF) to your side of the field. You can only control 1 "Muninn of the Nordic Ascendant".

Balder of the Nordic Ascendant
LIGHT/Warrior/Synchro/Tuner/Effect/Level 5/1600 ATK/2900 DEF
For a Synchro Summon, you can substitute this card for any 1 "Nordic" Tuner monster. When this card is Synchro Summoned: You can target up to 3 "Nordic" Tuner monsters in your Graveyard; shuffle them into your Deck, and, if you do, draw 1 card. Once per turn: You can declare a Level from 1 to 8; this card becomes that Level until the End Phase.
[/spoiler]

SgASJuj.png

Do remakes of cards that never got revealed effects count?

Just a question: Would you be allowed to choose themes of cards that aren't actually archetypes, but share support or a certain theme? E.g. Gaia the Fierce Knight (support being Spiral Spear Strike, Skilled Blue Magician, the Fusion Monster and also a million alternate forms). Not saying I would do this as I'm making roid cards, but just curious.

Finished my Meklord work! Only did 9 cards, as I felt like that was enough to get the deck going. I feel bad in that essentially I have to ignore a LOT of existing support in order to make them good, but honestly a lot of existing Meklord support is just utter crap and barely playable. I'm looking at you, Boon. For this one, a fair amount is kind of based on the anime; I took the Infinity spells/traps, including the Meklord Creation trap, and retrained them all to not only work with the real cards, but to just be... better, overall.

[spoiler= Monsters]

hH48WwZ.png?1

Cannot be Special Summoned from the Deck. Once per turn, if this card would be destroyed by battle, it is not destroyed. If this card is destroyed by a card effect, Special Summon 1 "Meklord Emperor Wisel" from your hand, Deck, or Graveyard, ignoring its Summoning conditions. You can only activate this effect of "Wise Meklord Core" once per turn. You cannot activate the effect of a "Meklord Emperor" monster from your hand in response to this card's destruction.

VoVWFFk.png?1

Cannot be Special Summoned from the Deck. Once per turn, if this card would be destroyed by battle, it is not destroyed. If this card is destroyed by a card effect, Special Summon 1 "Meklord Emperor Skiel" from your hand, Deck, or Graveyard, ignoring its Summoning conditions. You can only activate this effect of "Sky Meklord Core" once per turn. You cannot activate the effect of a "Meklord Emperor" monster from your hand in response to this card's destruction.

1cQfHWS.png?1

Cannot be Special Summoned from the Deck. Once per turn, if this card would be destroyed by battle, it is not destroyed. If this card is destroyed by a card effect, Special Summon 1 "Meklord Emperor Granel" from your hand, Deck, or Graveyard, ignoring its Summoning conditions. You can only activate this effect of "Sky Meklord Granel" once per turn. You cannot activate the effect of a "Meklord Emperor" monster from your hand in response to this card's destruction.

IMx2fl1.png?1

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must first be Special Summoned (from your hand) by banishing 3  "Meklord Emperor" monsters with different names from your Graveyard. Once per turn: You can target 1 monster your opponent controls that was Special Summoned from the Extra Deck; equip that target to this card. This card gains ATK equal to the combined ATK of the monsters equipped to it by this effect. Once per turn, you can activate this effect: Until the end of this turn, this card's name becomes the same as 1 monster equipped to this card, and it gains that monster's effect(s). You can only control 1 face-up "Meklord Astro Aeon".

[/spoiler]

[spoiler= Spells and Traps]

ONtZJbe.png?1

Activate only if you control face-up "Meklord" monsters. Shuffle 1 "Meklord" Card from your hand into your deck; draw 2 cards. You can only activate 1 "Aurora Draw" per turn.

KsxWZsv.png?1

When a face-up "Meklord" card you control is destroyed by battle or by card effect and sent to the Graveyard, you can add 1 "Meklord" or "Infinity" Card from your deck to your hand. You can only activate 1 "Infinity Reform" per chain.

UG6wcEw.png?1

"Meklord" monsters you control cannot be destroyed by battle. At the end of the Battle Phase, if a "Meklord" monster you control attacked or was attacked: Destroy it.

AGWFZXd.png?1

If your opponent activates a Spell or Trap Card effect while you control a face-up "Meklord" card: Negate the card's activation, and if you do, destroy it; then destroy 1 card you control.

Z59FtFx.png?1

You can only activate this card during your Main Phase. Banish 3 "Meklord" monsters from your Graveyard with different names: Special Summon 1 "Meklord Astro" monster from your hand, Deck, or Graveyard, ignoring its Summoning conditions, and equip this card to it. If the equipped monster leaves the field, destroy this card. If this card leaves the field, the monster this card was equipped to is sent to the Graveyard. You can only activate 1 "Infinity Genesis" per turn.

[/spoiler]

Changing to Evols.

Also, I noticed Lecc chose Genex, but I also did Genex support a submitted them to DP a while ago. My question is: is there no problem with picking archetypes that have already been supported in DP by other members?

Anyway, here is my card to submit. It's currently written while I look for an image:

Evolsaur Drypto
Attribute: FIRE
Type: Dinosaur/Effect
ATK: 1700
DEF: 1100
When this card is Normal Summoned: You can target 1 "Evolsaur" monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon that target in Defense Position. If this card is Special Summoned by the effect of an "Evoltile" monster: Add 1 "Evo-" Spell/Trap Card from your Deck to your hand. You can only use each effect of "Evolsaur Drypto" once per turn.

I really don't know which power level this project is aimed to so, if necessary, I can tone it down.

Just a question: Would you be allowed to choose themes of cards that aren't actually archetypes, but share support or a certain theme? E.g. Gaia the Fierce Knight (support being Spiral Spear Strike, Skilled Blue Magician, the Fusion Monster and also a million alternate forms). Not saying I would do this as I'm making roid cards, but just curious.

I am on the fence about this as Dark Magician, Blue-Eyes, Red-Eyes and Gaia have gotten similar treatment. Having said that...if people are willing to call Red-Eyes an archetype then I would treat the same for Gaia. 

So one could make support. 

I will be updating this post with the roid cards. I'll probably uploading them as I make them (which is one at a time) and I like to test cards beforehand, so I hope there's no rush.

[spoiler='Traps']Super Enhancements
Continuous Trap Card

Once per turn, you can: You can discard 1 Level 4 or lower "roid" Effect Monster, then target 1 Level 5 or higher "roid" monster you control; that target gains the discard monster's effects while this card is on the Field. If this face-up card leaves the Field, monsters targeted by this card's effect cannot declare an attack during your next Battle Phase.[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Spells']Support Mission
Quick-Play Spell

If a "roid" monster you control is targeted for an attack: Add 1 "roid" card from your Deck to your hand, then you can change the battle position of the targeted monster.[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Main Deck Monsters']Teleportroid
LIGHT Machine-Type

Level 3

0 ATK/0 DEF

If you Fusion Summon a "roid" Fusion Monster, you can banish this card from your hand, Field or Graveyard: Banish 1 of the Fusion Materials for that Fusion Summon from your hand or Graveyard. If that Fusion Summoned monster is sent to the Graveyard, Special Summon that banished monster.[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Fusion Monsters']Hoverroid

UIzFeZ2.jpg

WIND Machine-Type

Level 7

0 ATK/0 DEF

"Carrierroid" + "Gyroid" and/or "Jetroid"
This card is unaffected by the effects of Field Spell Cards. If this card is Fusion Summoned with 3 Materials, it gains the following effects:

+ This card is unaffected by the effects of Normal and Counter Trap Cards. Once per turn, if a "roid" monster you control is targeted for an attack: You can activate 1 Spell/Trap Card from your hand.[/spoiler]

If anyone finds any artwork for these cards or has balance suggestions that would be greatly appreciated. Please note that I am not aiming for a meta-level power level at all, so please don't fret if the cards aren't up to Nekroz standards.

Please note that I am not aiming for a meta-level power level at all, so please don't fret if the cards aren't up to Nekroz standards.

Neither are we. Duel Portal aims for a level below TCG standards, somewhere in the Tier 1.5/2 point around the time when Qli-Shaddoll-BA was the current triangle.

Anywho, the card you posted seems kinda underwhelming without assuming some new support will help fix this accordingly. The main thing I feel with Roids is they don't really synergize with each other on their own, and this doesn't really help that too much. It's interesting certainly, but not necessarily a solid option

Anywho, the card you posted seems kinda underwhelming without assuming some new support will help fix this accordingly. The main thing I feel with Roids is they don't really synergize with each other on their own, and this doesn't really help that too much. It's interesting certainly, but not necessarily a solid option

Thanks for the feedback.

The point of this card is that you can typically maintain decent hand advantage with Expressroid (if not putting it on your field with Ambulanceroid) and many of the lower level roids have potentially useful effects if it wasn't for their low ATK and/or DEF, for example Submarineroid, Truckroid, Stealthroid and Ambulanceroid. But if you give these effects to something with better stats such as a Jumbo Drill it could be really threatening.

I will be making more low level roids and more Fusions, so this card will gain increased utility.

Also, I noticed Lecc chose Genex, but I also did Genex support a submitted them to DP a while ago. My question is: is there no problem with picking archetypes that have already been supported in DP by other members?

idk if is ok or not, but since it was already supported i would change my submission~

now i will take the Challenge and make "Ally / Ally of Justice" support~

Take in mind that "Ally" also include "Ally Salvo", "Ally Mind" and "Genex Ally"

ok, here my Submissions!

[spoiler=Ally of Justice HQ]

Vi2achb.jpg

Monsters in your opponent' side of the field and Graveyard are treated as LIGHT monsters. If you control 2 or more face-up "Ally" monster, this card is unaffected by opponent's card effects. During either's player turn, if a "Ally" monster is destroyed (either by battle or card effect): You can add 1 "Ally" monster from your Deck to your hand. You can only gain this effect of "Ally of Justice HQ" once per turn.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Monsters]

[spoiler= Main Deck]

[spoiler=Ally of Justice Hierophant]

Aht5V5o.jpg

During you Main Phase: You can discard this card; Add 1 "Ally" card from your Deck or Graveyard to your hand, except "Ally of Justice Hierophant". If your opponent controls a face-down monster and/or a LIGHT monster: You can banish this card from your Graveyard; Normal Summon 1 level 5 or higher DARK Machine-type "Ally" monster from your hand with 1 tribute less in addition to your Normal Summon or Set. You can only gain 1 effect of "Ally of Justice Hierophant" per turn, and only once that turn.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Ally of Justice High Priestess]

y5h1kf4.jpg

If your opponent control a face-up LIGHT monster: You can reveal this card and another DARK monster from your hand: Special Summon this card (from your hand). If you control 2 or more face-up "Ally" monsters with different names: You can target 1 monster your opponent control; change that target to face-down Defense Position. You can only gain each effect of "Ally of Justice High Priestess" once per turn.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Ally of Justice Lovers]

t5KRkp3.jpg

If your opponent controls a face-up LIGHT monster and you control no monster: You can banish this card from your Graveyard to target 1 level 4 or lower "Ally" monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon it. When this card is destroyed by battle: You can change the monster that destroyed it to face-down Defense Position. You can only gain 1 effect of "Ally of Justice Lovers" per turn, and only once that turn.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Ally of Justice Magician]

aKqKJ7Y.jpg

During either player's turn, when a LIGHT monster activates its effect: You can discard this card from your hand; Negate the activation of the effect, then shuffle the monster into the owner's deck. When this card is Normal Summoned: Target 1 level 4 or lower "Ally" monster in your Graveyard: Special Summon it but its effects are negated. You can only gain 1 effect of "Ally of Justice Magician" per turn, and only once that turn.

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Extra Deck]

[spoiler=Ally of Justice Emperor]

iBVaE87.jpg

1 Tuner + 1 or more non-tuner monster(s)
"Ally" monsters you control gain 200 ATK and DEF for each face-up LIGHT monster your opponent control. LIGHT monsters your opponent control cannot target "Ally" monsters as an attack target.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Ally of Justice Empress]

D3Nv8UI.jpg

1 Tuner + 1 or more non-tuner monster(s)
Face-up monsters on your opponent side of the field are treated as LIGHT monsters. Negate the effects of Effect Monsters destroyed by battle with "Ally" monsters you control.

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

ok, here my Submissions!

[spoiler=Ally of Justice HQ]

Vi2achb.jpg

[/spoiler]

HQ is woefully overpowered. This combos with Light imprisoning mirror and therefore makes a one-sided floodgate telling your opponent that they don't have monster effects and it has some form of immunity which I am nowhere near a fan of. Please make changes. 

HQ is woefully overpowered. This combos with Light imprisoning mirror and therefore makes a one-sided floodgate telling your opponent that they don't have monster effects and it has some form of immunity which I am nowhere near a fan of. Please make changes. 

ok, any other observation?

Since either way the card with any combination of other floodgates could be a misery run, it could just require you to control no face up Traps or no Spell/Traps period for the opp to have all LIGHT monsters. Either condition prevents the Imprisoning Mirror from being a thing. I'll leave it to Lecc tho. The protection tho is def overkill

[spoiler=Reptiliannes]

[spoiler=Reptilianne Pit]

D6lRiYC.jpg?1

Reduce the ATK of all non-Reptile-Type monsters to 0, except during the Damage Step. You can banish this card in your Graveyard; negate the effects of all monsters your opponent controls with 0 ATK until the end of this turn.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Reptilianne Shesha]

Gbhe815.jpg?1

1 Reptile-Type Tuner + 1 or more Reptile-Type non-Tuner monsters

Cannot be destroyed by battle with a monster that has the same ATK. If this card would be targeted or destroyed by an opponent's card or effect: You can reduce this monster's ATK by 500; negate that effect. You can reduce this monster's ATK by 500 to target 1 monster your opponent controls; its ATK becomes 0. You can only use each effect of "Reptilianna Shesha" once per turn.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Reptilianne Suchus]

nl9ZxoY.jpg?2

When this card is Normal Summoned: You can target 1 "Reptilianne" monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon that target in Defense Position. When this card is Special Summoned: You can add 1 "Reptilianne" card from your deck to your hand. You can only use 1 "Reptilianne Suchus" effect per turn, and only once that turn.

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

I would like to use the Gearfried line as my archetype. I am finished, with only 8, I added more protection to go off of Phoenix's and Lightray's effects and more search ability to add consistency. I will probably need a lot of CnC because of the extent i went to protect the cards and reusability of the equips.

[spoiler=Monsters]nDQjAvt.jpg
If this card is summoned you can add 1 Equip Spell Card to your hand from your deck. During your standby phase you can add 1 card from your hand to the deck; add 1 “gearfried” card or “Release Restraint” or Equip Spell Card from your deck to your hand. Any Equip Spell Card added by one of this card’s effects can only be equipped to a “Gearfried” monster on your side of the field.
rWmYLJ8.jpg
(This card is treated as "Gearfried the Iron Knight" while on the field.)

This card is treated as a Normal Monster while face-up on the field or in the Graveyard. While this card is face-up on the field, you can Normal Summon it to have it become an Effect Monster with this effect.
You can target 1 "Gearfried" monster you control; equip this monster from your side of the field to that target. You can add this equipped card to your hand. Your opponent cannot target any cards for attacks or card effects except the equipped card. Once per turn if the equipped monster is targeted by an opponent’s card effect; you can negate the effect then the equipped monster gains 400 ATK. If this equipped card is sent from the field to the Graveyard: You can add 1 Equip Spell Card from your Graveyard to your hand.

3WpbTF7.jpg
You can Special Summon this card (from your hand) by Tributing 1 “Gearfried” monster you control. Once per turn, if an Equip Card(s) is equipped to this card: declare 1 card type (Monster, Spell, or Trap); “Gearfried” monsters you control are unaffected by those cards until the end of your opponent’s turn. Once per turn, during either player’s turn, if a “Gearfried” monster you control would be destroyed you can send 1 Warrior-Type monster from your deck to the graveyard instead.
Cf8IukR.jpg
2 level 8 “Gearfried”

Once per turn: You can target 1 Equip Card; attach it to this card as Xyz Materials. Once per turn you can return all Equip Spell Cards you control to your hand. Once per turn, if an Equip Card(s) is equipped to this card: you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; declare 1 card type (Monster, Spell, or Trap); “Gearfried” monsters you control are unaffected by those cards.You can Detach 3 or more Xyz Materials from this card; add Equip Spell Cards from your Graveyard to your hand up to the amount of cards detached.

[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Spells]jjGABO1.jpg
Equip only to a “Gearfried” monster. If this equipped card is removed from the field add it to your hand. The equipped card can be treated as level 8 for an Xyz Summon. The equipped card inflicts piercing battle damage and if it inflicts battle damage you can add 1 Equip Spell Card from your Deck to your hand. The equipped monster gains 400 ATK. You can only activate this card once per turn.
jQ7DMYs.jpg
Equip only to a “Gearfried” monster. The equipped monster cannot be targeted by opponent’s card effects. This card is returned to its owner's hand during your opponent’s End Phase.
HnmSRzQ.jpg
Special Summon 1 “Gearfried the Iron Knight” From your deck or graveyard. Its effect is negated and its effect becomes “If this card is tributed by the effect of ‘Released Restraint’; return this card to your deck and add 1 Equip Spell Card from your deck to your hand.”
Xscjx4D.jpg
All Warrior-type gemini monsters you control are treated as Effect monsters and gain their effects. All monsters in your Graveyard are treated as LIGHT attribute. Once per turn you can target 1 level 7 or lower “Gearfried” monster you control; Return any cards equipped to that card to the hand then tribute that monster, and if you do Special Summon 1 “Gearfried” monster from your hand or deck, ignoring its Summoning conditions. 
[/spoiler]

Placeholder for cards.

[spoiler='Monsters']
X-head Prototype
LIGHT **
Machine/Gemini
(this card is treated as "X-Head Cannon" while on the field)
This card is treated as a Normal Monster while face-up on the field or in the Graveyard. If this card is equipped with a union monster, it becomes an effect monster with this effect: This card's original ATK becomes 1800. Once per turn, you can target 1 LIGHT machine-type monster in your Graveyard; discard 1 card and Special Summon it.
500/1500

Y-Dragon Prototype
LIGHT **
Machine/Union
(this card is treated as "Y-Dragon Head" while on the field)
Once per turn, you can equip this card from your Hand or Field to 1 "X-Head Cannon" you control or unequip this card and Special Summon it. The equipped monster gains 400 ATK and this effect:
You may destroy 1 monster equipped to this card to destroy 1 card on the field.
500/1
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Spells/Traps']
Polished Radiance
Spell
Return 3 LIGHT machine-type monsters from your banished zone to your Deck. Draw 2 cards.

Twisted Dimension
Spell
This turn, if two or more cards you control are banished, add them to your Hand. If three or more cards you control are banished, you can Special Summon 1 monster from your Hand.
[/spoiler]

Edits and notes made in bold. 

I would like to use the Gearfried line as my archetype.

[spoiler='Monsters']

Gearfried the Binding- lv 4 warrior 1800/1600 EARTH

If this card is summoned you can add 1 Equip Spell Card to your hand (From where? Hand, deck, graveyard or banished). During your standby phase you can add 1 card from your hand to the deck; add 1 “gearfried” card, “Release Restraint” OR Equip Spell Card from your deck to your hand. Any Equip Spell Card added by one of this card’s effects can only be equipped to a “Gearfried” monster on your side of the field.

Gearfried’s Evolving Armor- Warrior 0/0 Earth gemini Level?

(This card is treated as "Gearfried the Iron Knight" while on the field.)

This card is treated as a Normal Monster while face-up on the field or in the Graveyard. While this card is face-up on the field, you can Normal Summon it to have it become an Effect Monster with this effect.

You can target 1 "Gearfried" monster you control; equip this monster from your side of the field to that target. You can add this equipped card to your hand. Your opponent cannot target any cards for attacks or card effects except the equipped card (One cannot "attack" equip cards). Once per turn if the equipped monster is targeted by an opponent’s card effect; you can negate the effect then the equipped monster gains 400 ATK. If this equipped card is sent from the field to the Graveyard: You can add 1 Equip Spell Card from your Graveyard to your hand.

Revered Gearfried- lv 8 warrior 2800/2200 LIGHT

You can Special Summon this card (from your hand) by Tributing 1 “Gearfried” monster you control. If an Equip Card(s) is equipped to this card: declare 1 card type (Monster, Spell, or Trap); “Gearfried” monsters you control are unaffected by those cards until the end of your opponent’s turn. Once per turn, during either player’s turn, if a “Gearfried” monster you control would be destroyed you can send 1 Warrior-Type monster from your deck to the graveyard instead.

Gearfried the Exalted LIGHT 3000/2200

2 level 8 “Gearfried”

Once per turn: You can target 1 Equip Card; attach it to this card as Xyz Material. Once per turn you can return all Equip Spell Cards you control to your hand. Once per turn, if an Equip Card(s) is equipped to this card: you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; declare 1 card type (Monster, Spell, or Trap); “Gearfried” monsters you control are unaffected by those cards.You can Detach 3 or more Xyz Materials from this card; add Equip Spell Cards from your Graveyard to your hand up to the amount of cards detached.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Spells']

The Sword of Gearfried- equip spell

Equip only to a “Gearfried” monster. If this equipped card is removed from the field add it to your hand. The equipped card monster can be treated as level 8 for an Xyz Summon. The equipped card monster inflicts piercing battle damage and if it inflicts battle damage you can add 1 Equip Spell Card from your Deck or Graveyard to your hand. During a battle between the equipped monster and an opponent’s monster it gains ATK equal to half of the ATK of the opponent’s monster until the End Phase. You can only activate 1 "The Sword of Gearfried" once per turn.

Gearfried’s Pride- equip spell

Equip only to a “Gearfried” monster. The equipped monster cannot be targeted by opponent’s card effects. Once per turn, during either player’s turn, the equipped monster cannot be destroyed. This card is returned to its owner's hand during your opponent’s End Phase.

Call of the Iron Knight- spell

Special Summon 1 “Gearfried the Iron Knight” From your deck or graveyard. Its effect is negated and its effect becomes “If this card is tributed by the effect of ‘Released Restraint’; return this card to your deck and add 1 Equip Spell Card from your deck to your hand.”

Gearfried’s Armory Field or Continuous

All Warrior-type gemini monsters you control are treated as Effect monsters and gain their effects. All monsters in your Graveyard are treated as LIGHT attribute. Once per turn you can target 1 level 7 or lower “Gearfried” monster you control; Return any cards equipped to that card to the hand then tribute that monster, and if you do Special Summon 1 “Gearfried” monster from your hand or deck, ignoring its Summoning conditions. Once per turn, if a level 7 or higher “Gearfried” monster is summoned you can add 1 Equip Spell Card from your deck to your hand.

[/spoiler]

Archived