The purpose of this thread is to encourage more of you to post in this section; both as a cardmaker and a reviewer.
A lot of you guys don't get reviews on your cards for whatever reasons, so this thread is more/less to advertise for your sets.
(It's only fair that we have one here, considering Casual's had theirs for some time now.)
- You post a link to your set and ask for a review. One of the members here will look at it + CnC it properly.
- For reviewing a member's thread, those who have followed the section rules while CnCing will get a rep for doing so, and points based on the YCM Economy for this section.
Some rules for using this thread.
- You may only ask for a review of 1 thread at a time. Once a member has properly reviewed the set (it goes without saying that the Advanced Clause does need to followed), you can ask for another one to be CnCed.
- Make sure your thread is recent; meaning that you haven't passed the 2 week marker (or 60-day one assuming updates).
- As stated, you must link your review post here in a new reply. One of the Custom Cards moderators will look it over and see that you've done it properly. Do not just say that you reviewed (X)'s thread; actually link to it.
- If you review a thread, then don't be afraid to cash it in for points. Remember, you get points for doing reviews, so take it as another incentive.
- If a member does review your cards, please be considerate and rep them for their time. Keep in mind that they're doing this because they want to; not because they're forced to. If they have their own cards, please try to review theirs in turn.
- Anything within this section is fair game for review; this includes Advanced Multiples and the Other TCG area.
If you have any questions / concerns, then feel free to PM me.