Rank-Up-Magic Galactic Force

TF2_The_Scout

I've always loved the Galaxy archetype, but I don't like how there isn't a Rank-Up-Magic for them. This is what I imagine what a Galaxy RUM spell would do.

wm7A7qQ.jpg

Rank-Up-Magic-Galactic Force

Spell

Target 1 "Galaxy-Eyes" XYZ monster you control; Special Summon 1 "Galaxy-Eyes" XYZ monster from your Extra Deck using that monster as material(materials attached to that monster also become materials of the monster summoned by this effect). As long as that monster remains on the field, negate the effects of all XYZ monsters your opponent controls. When that monster leaves the field(by battle or by an opponent's card effect): Send all XYZ monsters on the field to the Graveyard, except "Galaxy" and "Photon" XYZ monsters.

You do realize that this is only useful on 62/107 (and FA Photon). I'd say Neo Galaxy Eyes, but most of the time, you're likely not running it.

Even so, Full Armor can just Xyz Change onto a used one; and certainly Number 95 doesn't need it since it can already overlay on top of a Rank 8.

Basically, this is only good for making C107 or something; you can Xyz Summon other copies, but flavor-wise, it only has use for one Galaxy-Eyes monster.

----------

Of course, this does come with negation for the opponent's Xyz, so they won't be able to do much.

All of the existing Galaxy-Eyes Xyz are boss level strength, so definitely will be difficult.

The last effect is again, anti-Xyz.

----------

It works, but you're probably better off renaming the card; since it doesn't exactly Rank-Up anything save for one monster.

You can Rank-Up into 95, but it already has a built-in effect for it. If we had Rank 4 Galaxy-Eyes monsters, maybe, but we don't have any that can do stuff. 

Although this card can be pretty deadly with C107 and stuff.

Archived