Photo

Golden Gate Empire [IC / No Longer Accepting / PG - 16]

Action Fantasy Drama Secret Cup Tournament

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
311 replies to this topic

God Emperor Cow

God Emperor Cow

One Thing

• Moderators
  • 11,870 posts
    Last Visit
  • Alias:Lord CowCow
  • Spouse:Shiki/Aix

Morgan was stirred awake by..something, some highly uncomfortable feeling that she very much didn’t like. Luckily that was over quickly. Unluckily that meant Morgan had to focus on the fact that she was awake earlier than she wanted.

She had wanted to watch movies or something with Zyg, but the moment he asked what she wanted to do, her body let loose a yawn of epic proportions. She put a rain check on that “You’d better make sure to win so we can hang out after” and headed off to bed.
But now that wonderful action known as sleep had been interrupted. Morgan never woke up before noon if she could help but, and she was feeling groggy and grumpy.

And so she watched the television turn on and show the announcements with a sour attitude. Stupid old man and his stupid words and stupid face. So stupid. She nearly nodded off until the bracket came up. At which point she gave the screen full attention.

Her eyes glazed over until she saw her name and then they riveted on the opponent she was to face.
Dirk. Who the hell was Dirk? She didn’t know any of these names, besides Zyg. Who, she noticed, she would be fighting in the Semi-Finals. That’s pretty good, she could deal with that. Just needed to get rid of the opposition on the way. Didn’t really matter who it was, the prize was hers after all.

She had to go to the roof now, that was too long of a trip. Morgan groaned in annoyance as she got into her clothing, which was similar to what she wore yesterday but a bit more of her body was covered and the material was a bit thicker.

All set, but still feeling like a zombie, Morgan shuffled out of her room, attempting to rub the sleep from her eyes and yawning practically every other breath. She knew where Zyg’s room was, having asked him before heading to bed, and went in that direction. She didn’t feel like going all the way to the roof on her own right now.
And so she knocked on his door, waiting for him to answer before asking, in a slightly slurred and tired voice, “Hey Ziggy, gimme a ride, I don’t wanna walk all the way to the *yawns* r-roof.” She was nearly dead on her feet at this moment, nodding off right then and there. She wasn’t even certain the raptor had even realized what she was asking.

The morning started out wonderfully for Cam. The moment the raptor had seemed distracted he bolted to his room, not stopping for anything. He was almost certain he knocked someone over in the process. However all that mattered was he was safe in his room, and he was able to drift off to sleep pretty easily.

And he woke up early, at exactly five AM. He was far too used to waking up at this time so it didn’t matter when he went to bed, he always woke just as the clock turned to five. His body didn’t need much sleep though, as long as he kept his mechanics maintained that is, so he was fresh and chipper as he went about cleaning the nearly spotless room. There was several spots that had been missed and Cam worked at it until they were absolutely spotless. He had been listening to music as he worked and almost missed the television turning on.

Gerald was on the screen, giving some announcements. Which Cam listened to intently. He scanned the bracket as it came up and memorized it. He didn’t know many of these names but he would be sure to find out if he could.
He was relieved to see he wouldn’t be facing Saul in his first match. He didn’t know the raptor’s name but hopefully it wasn’t anywhere near Cam.
It seemed the first match wouldn’t be against it, at very least. That was because the opponent was one that Cam actually knew the name of. Nero. Camille suddenly felt nervous. He didn’t know how this would go, but the memory of their encounter in the elevator was still on his mind.
He was certain this Nero had something up his sleeve, and Cam knew he would be put through the paces in this match. But, he could do it. He had to, if he wanted to win freedom he had to beat all of the opponents he would face.

Camille took a deep breath and exited his room. He knew the route to the roof and headed there immediately after getting into his clothing. The maid uniform wasn’t the most practical battle attire but it was the thing he was most comfortable and used to wearing.

Not long later Cam stepped onto the rooftop, to the sight of Saul and a group of helicopters. This was it, the true fight would start soon.

• Dad likes this

8PBUpdp.gif

Cosmo.

Cosmo.

Whatthef***ever.

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,319 posts
    Last Visit Mar 10 2017 04:20 PM

Odette after finishing her cup of tea returned to her room, pleased to see that it was full of every luxury.

~The Next Morning~

Odette woke up at around 10:20 and opened the curtains letting the sun shine right in her room. "What a lovely day! I sure hope i'll be able to relax a bit, or maybe if we are fighting not get killed..." She called room service and ordered her breakfast. Her breakfast arrived soon. A silver tray with a steaming cup of tea, a few toasts with apricot jam and a croissant was right at her door. She ate her breakfast and then went for a long hot shower. As she was getting dressed in the bathroom she felt spied. "If someone is spying me i'll call the authorities, i warned you, so if i get out of my room and find someone..." She said as she returned to her bedroom. No one was there and the strange feeling was gone. She was putting her shoes on and the television turned on. It was the tournament brackets. "Oh my, let's see who i am against... Basil Thorne, quite an unusual name, but who am i to judge unusual people? He probably is one of the people that arrived later, if i recall correctly he was the green haired one, what a coincidence. Now to judge if he's a murderous one or not..." Odette had one free hour, she put her beautiful hat on and slowly started heading towards the rooftop, while admiring the hotel obviously.

• Dad likes this

Astolfo

Astolfo

rider of black

• Resident Trap
  • 4,125 posts
    Last Visit Jan 14 2019 07:27 PM
  • Alias:Neph
After all the commotion and business had settled down and the three or four new entrances made their - late - appearances, Nori retreated to her room to take get a good night's rest. The number one rule was that getting safe sleep was rare, and that one should take it when there's a chance to. Although she had also practiced being able to sleep for short periods for break times and the like, when there was a chance to sleep this long and replenish one's strength and mental reserves, it would be silly to not take it.

Waking up at 11:00 AM sharp, Nori yawned as she stretched out, feeling that oh-so-pleasurable tingling go down her spine as she did so. Freezing mid-stretch, Nori felt an unsettling presence outside of her room. Instead of entering though, it seemed to skip past her room, and instead enter another room beside hers. After a brief moment of concentration, she realized that there was one for almost every room. Chuckling to herself as she used guesswork to predict that these were the wake-up alarms, Nori quickly showered and dressed herself, making sure everything was in place and ready for battle.

As she was buckling on her shoes, the television flickered on, showing the face of the robotic assistant. Listening carefully as the apparently female being went on to talk about the tournament which would take place soon, it switched to Gerard after a few moments. The tournament brackets appeared shortly afterwards, to which Nori snapped her gaze. Zyg... If I'm not mistaken, that's the name of the raptor, or at least what the witch girl called it... This should certainly fare to be interesting. Searching for the Guardian boy from before, it seemed as if he was in the complete opposite half of the bracket as she was. Sighing, Nori muttered to herself. "That kid better get through his rounds or I'll kick his ass for him."

Ignoring the wild betting and cheering from the crowd, Nori took heed of the instructions instead. Thinking over the mental map of the hotel in her head again which she had memorized for directions, she was about to head out when a manila folder was slipped under her door. Slicing it open with her smaller blade, Nori scanned over its contents. Within the folder that some being had slipped beneath her door, there was a long listing of information about the rest of the bracket, although nothing about the competitors - for obvious reasons. Flipping over to the back though, the information on there was what interested Nori far more, as it contained information about the Arena itself.

The Temple

Looking over the picture itself, it seemed almost a perfect fit for Nori, given how there was lots of flat areas. The water itself seemed potentially risky though, so Nori decided her first course of action would be going onto a rooftop, or one of those ornate goose-heads. A high perspective should offer her a good view as well as general protection from the raptor. Considering it's a raptor, it would most likely have keen hunting senses, so staying within cover would be a death wish in this situation. Nori was pretty sure that there was other things she didn't know about the raptor, but if she stayed on the roof and acted calmly, she should be fine.

At the line about explosive maggots that have the force of a grenade blast, she raised her eyes. "This old geezer sure doesn't seem to mind injuries." Sighing, she realized that foolishly running across would be silly now. Nori figured that while she could probably outrun the blast even after stepping on one if she kept a running pace, it would be silly to do so, as it would immediately give away her position. Fortunately, the raptor would probably be a lot worse off in an arena like this, so it could also work in the reverse. Going after the raptor would be a fool's plan though, so Nori aimed to stay high and fight carefully.

Resolving herself of doubts, Nori grimly picked up a few blue flowers from a collection she left on her table. While she'd prefer to not have to use lethal force, if there was no other alternative, she was prepared to do the deed. If she could get it to surrender or otherwise manage a win without doing so, and safely at that, Nori would certainly take it.

Heading to the roof following the mental map inside of her head, it seemed as if she was one of the first few to do so. Standing by herself away from the other contestants, she repeated her mantra to herself. "Forgive me, for I have sinned. Unto dust, by my hand, shalt my enemies return. And unto dust, I shalt return, in time due."

She was ready. She had prepared for this for her whole life, and Nori was determined to fight for it until the end. Looking up at the sky, Nori breathed slowly. The time was coming

Astolfo [CV: Ohkubo Rumi] - "BA-LLL-MUUU-NNN-GGG!"

Mr. Hyde

Mr. Hyde

Dressed up Dragon

• Hero
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,468 posts
    Last Visit Jun 15 2019 09:36 PM
  • Alias:Hydreigon

Zyg 0001

Zyg was upset that Morgan had grown tired over the course of their conversation, but understood her circumstances.  It was getting late, and she seemed to be young according to his scans.  He wasn't on the brink of tears, just slightly disappointed.  She took her leave of the conference room, and after some more time had passed, he took his as well.

He entered his room, and felt a familiar warmth in the air.  The room must've been turned to a more humid temperature setting, and he was pleased.  In the corner, their was a pile of tropical leaves all neatly laid out.  This must've been a sign of good will from their host, Gerald.  He was elated to say the least!  It reminded him of his old enclosure back at MegaTech.  He wasn't a sophisticated being, he liked the more simple things in life, and he was happy with this.  As he made his way over to his new bed, his metallic feet stomped on all the delicate leaves.  A sigh escaped the raptor's nostrils.  He tried his best to make himself more comfortable, balling up and laying down in the pile.

He was running in a field now, his body was free of any outside enhancements.  Beside him were fellow raptors, but these raptors had feathers.  Zyg knew that his DNA had to be completed by splicing various reptile sequences into his, and that as a result had become scaly instead of sporting plumage.  The other raptors however found Zyg to be an intruder in their prehistoric world, and turned on him!  The unnatural creature didn't belong in their pack, and they ripped him apart as if he were actually on the menu.

Zyg awoke, breathing heavier than usual, it was barely past 11 in the morning.  He could tell based on the sun's position in the sky.  His television had been turned on and was broadcasting Gerald, talking more and more about the tournament, finally revealing his first round opponent.  Nori Amakusa was it?  He pulled up scan results in his head.  She was the blue haired girl who's scans didn't bring up anything extraordinary, besides the fact that her entire genetic make-up wasn't human.  Tilting his head towards the door, he noticed a manila folder.  He reached out his big toe to stab at it and rip the top part off.  Inside were details explaining the arena that he'd be fighting in.  A temple with no large brush to aid him in stealth.  Damn...cover was the raptor's ally...but they'd be fighting in a rather large open field.  Maybe he could stalk her in a building.  The wildlife in the area weren't something to be desired either.  Living landmines sprawled across the area, he'd have to be careful!  A knock interrupted his concentration.  

He went to open his door to reveal Morgan dressed in a slightly different outfit, on the brink of sleepdom.  “Hey Ziggy, gimme a ride, I don’t wanna walk all the way to the" A yawn interrupted her mid sentence " r-roof.”  He didn't respond, rather ,without hesitation, he wrapped his tail around her and placed the girl in black on his back.  If he wasn't able to win this tournament, there was a shining future for him in he raptor taxi service.  With Morgan safely placed on his back, he dashed towards the elevator and pressed the button that was clearly labeled roof.  The pair were then taken to their destination, as helicopter noises filled the rooftop with a whirring that annoyed Zyg.  He tried to cancel the noise out, but there was no luck this day.  He scanned the opponents that had gathered to the roof.  Of them were his opponent, looking calm and collected.  The exact opposite of what Zyg was hoping for.  He spoke up.  "Don't lose Morgan.  I don't want to see a new human companion die here."  He purred in anticipation.  

Oioawhs.png

Elspire

He relived the most horrific moment of his life.  His mother slowly dying of old age while he held her enormous head in his arms.  His mother was trying to comfort him, but to no avail.  Elspire had never thought that this day would come during his lifetime, but sadly it had come.  Elspire comforted his mother, as she used her last breaths to whisper into his ear.

"I'm so glad you were my child Elspire...you're going to do great things....I'll still be around, so experience life in my stead."  Elspire continued to sob uncontrollably.  As tear drops fell onto her, his mother faded from this plain of existence.  

He woke up to what he thought was a cold sweat.  He smiled as he realized that wasn't the case, and wiped the tears from his eyes.  It was a little past eleven, and he noticed that the t.v. had been turned on.  The tournament coordinator rattled on about info that he wasn't too worried about.  His opponent was shown to him on that screen, Saul.  Elspire hadn't gotten any of those newcomer's names from the elevator, so it must've been one of those contestants.  They all seemed pretty easy pickings anyway.  He had retired earlier that night, bored out of his mind.  No one had approached him.  He didn't want to impose himself on the others though, this was a death game after all.  He could tell that some girls were flustered just by looking at him, and we wondered why.  He shrugged as he got out of bed.  

Today was the day!  The day where things were going to get really electrifying!  He flew out the door, not even bothering to notice the folder that had slid under his door.  He barely missed his first ride up, the raptor had stolen an elevator for himself.  He took the next one up to the rooftop.  The wind created by the rotating helicopter blades was messing up his hair, but he was sure it would retain it's messy demeanor anyways.  He looked to the blue haired girl next to him and spoke.

"Better than blow-drying isn't it?" he awkwardly laughed and hoped to get a response from the girl.  "I hope you don't get too hurt miss!  Good luck today!"  With that, Elspire awaited for the real stuff to get underway.  

jXKJJoh.gif

The Past is a Cyber Dino

Hälō

Hälō

Tis I, Hollow

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 740 posts
    Last Visit Jan 26 2019 07:56 PM

“Oh, so you can sense him, huh?” Tyson’s tried to his best to play along with the demon’s effort to make their conversation appear casual, but Mephisto’s bloodlust had begun spilling over into his own psyche, and was now very much present in the man’s eyes. Suddenly he found himself fighting the strong urge to engage the demon in a primal bout… was Mephisto’s rage that infectious?!

Subtly clenching his fists, Tyson tried his best remain calm. “Yea, the bastard is freeloading in my body at the moment…” As he spoke, the man felt another wave of white-hot rage wash over him, this one causing his own killer instincts to flare. 

For a brief moment Tyson could think of nothing else but killing. Each and every one of his fellow contestants instantly became targets, and nothing would have made him happier then setting all fifteen of their souls ablaze. 

Visibly shocked by his sudden flash of murderous intent, Tyson refocused his gaze on the demon, before scratching the back of his head awkwardly. “Well he doesn’t like you very much.” Even now, Tyson was trying hardest to suppress his body’s sudden need to murder something. “And I would know, because he f***ing hates me!” He chuckled at this, before stepping even closer towards the demon. 

“Either way, I think me and him are both gonna enjoy ripping your smug ass out of that poor sap you’re taking for a joyride.” Tyson’s voice oozed bloodlust. 

“Well said, Ripper.” Mephisto’s voice cooed in the back of his mind. 

Satisfied, Tyson casually took a step back and exited the conference room; passing by the bar for a quick drink before retiring to his room. 

10:55 A.m, day 2 

“Ripper, it’s time.” 

Tyson’s eyes instantly shot open. Nothing get’s you up quite as fast as the voice of an Arch-Demon resonating from within the very depths of your very being. 

Not even bothering to look at the bracket as it appeared on the television, Tyson made his way towards the door; scooping up the manila folder, and skimming through it’s contents as he walked to the elevator. Honestly he didn’t know any of the contestants by name, so the bracket meant very little to him. Instead the man was far more interested in the arena he’d be competing in. 

Lacusta Castle

“Oh, this ought to be good…” Tyson’s lips formed a small smirk as he read through the information on the castle, which expanded into a toothy grin as he stepped out of the elevator on to the roof.

• Dad likes this

tumblr_o381i0pXdM1u4rds9o4_540.png

VCR_CAT

VCR_CAT

Video Cassette Kitteh

• Omnic
  • 2,857 posts
    Last Visit Jan 23 2019 07:53 PM
  • Spouse:Pizza

Saul: Cavern of Sirens

BGM: https://www.youtube....tion_1996560533

Cavern of Sirens

The helicopter ride had been smooth the whole way; smooth enough that Saul was able to sit in peace and collect himself before the first match begun. The information provided on the caves presented a rather compelling location; one where he would need to watch his step. On the other hand, these fragile crystals and neutral beasts could prove to be rather helpful when turned on his opponent. Hopefully who he was going against is reckless enough to fall for destroying them. Saul felt gravity lose its grip on him briefly as the helicopter began to descend, before ultimately touching down.

"Saul, this is where you get off. Remember the rules, and be sure to keep an eye out for the transports when the match is over and you've survived." The pilot spoke plainly. Saul nodded, stepping forward and standing at the edge of the helicopter; hunched over from its low ceiling.

"You will see me again; don't forget it." Saul replied, leaping off the platform. The helicopter lifted off and away from the cavern. The place was dark, save for a few shafts of sunlight spilling into the stone room. Drawing his sword and lighting its heat, a faint glow illuminated the space around him as he strode through the cavern. "Now then, where is this whelp."

Dirk Rider: Sahill Cathedral

BGM: https://www.youtube....h?v=NaA9ii4tE9M

Sahill Cathedral

"Alright buddy, whaddya got for me here?" Dirk casually spoke to one of the pilots as they handed him a folder with the details on the battle arena. "Alright, let's see here... eight floors... no mythical creatures, yeah no duh... lethal maze... magical? Wait, what? Zombies? Dude, this is a joke, right?" Dirk pointed at the folder as he looked at the pilot with a look of disbelief, but the pilot's face was as straight as a prairie road. "Riiiiight..." Dirk said to himself with disbelief. Those had to be jokes, right? Robots and other fake stuff to give the spooks and make the place seem spookier than it actually was? Yeah that was it, it had to all be just one big fake set-up for the TV screen.

Jumping on the helicopter and combing his hair, Dirk tried his best to remember anything else about his opponent. No weapons, and dressed in what looked like a costume... how likely was it that she got that far without fighting and just hiding compared to how likely it was that she had some... supernatural tricks up her sleeve? If this cathedral nonsense isn't fake (it probably is), then what if there's something else about her as well? Well hell, Dirk can make stuff out of light; that'd look like magic to anyone else who didn't know any better. Maybe she had something else up her sleeve like that.

Regardless, the helicopter continued on to the destination of his first fight.

• Dad likes this

PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA

giphy.gif

u8g1mOv.jpg

Maeriberii Haan

Maeriberii Haan

Dr. Latency

• Aurora
  • 10,329 posts
    Last Visit Jul 14 2019 12:51 PM
  • Alias:Nai

Oxfield Scrapyard

"7 PM, huh?" Arisu looked at her watch to look at the time. It was still 12 PM, which meant she had to stall the fight somehow if she wanted to be able to actually see the obstacles. While she didn't like that they're just scraps of technologies long-abandoned, she knew that whatever animated the complex of horror was magical, and that single clue of something magical was the one thing motivating Arisu to keep on competing right now. So she did have to stall the fight to go on as long as possible. Granted, she's not sure about who was her opponent supposed to be, but the name sound girlish so it must be one of the brats, which meant she shouldn't have that much problem in stalling. And really, the entirety of the dark, trap-laden complex was perfect for someone like her. She could use them all to her advantage, so that's another reason why she should stall.

Right now, Arisu had discarded her jacket, leaving her with her white buttoned shirt, and she changed her formal hat with an ornamented wide hat just so she could look snazzy in front of the viewers. She had also changed her short skirt with a pair of jeans, noting that the skirt would just screw her movement in a combat situation. Her Philosopher's stone, her soul, was lying on her pocket. She decided that she'd avoid direct confrontations until the complex become alive, so using her stone as a weapon from the start would be risky. Her sub-machine gun and grenades were on back, along with several packs of spare ammunition.

All in all, she believed that she's ready to rumble. Standing at the rooftop near the helicopter landing pad, Arisu waited for the rest of combatants to appear and for the helicopters to transport her to the field of triumph.

Decadence Forest

"Camille, Camille, such a girly name for a boy. It's a shame I have to overcome him this soon. Quite a sad world here, definitely." Nero hummed to himself as he watched the other combatants to arrive at the helipad. Looking at the description for his battlefield, one thing immediately come to his mind. The Black Decadence explosive sap. Theoretically speaking, he would be able to torch the entire forest down in a huge bang, but the biggest problem would be how to survive it. Even as a former demon with backup from his flowers, Nero was not sure that it would be safe for him to pull it off, but he still kept the option in mind just because it's very convenient. The moths would be a problem, but between his flowers and the flames from his sword, it shouldn't be too bad, hopefully.

Either way, things are looking to be pretty nice, but Nero would definitely like to see what the pretty boy had in store against him, with the hope that he could get entertained by his performance. Not long after, he could see the puppet of Mephy entering the area, which ruined his mood once more. Turning around to ignore his presence, the transdemon then turned his attention to the recently arriving Camille. Smiling at the fact that the boy kept on his maid outfit, Nero stayed on his position and watched the look of determination from the boy.

"Let's see the virtues of modern day human once more."

• Dad likes this

Posted Image

Dad

Dad

We give no fucks about the way that you feelin'.

• Topic Starter
  • Juice
  • 14,790 posts
    Last Visit Apr 11 2019 10:58 PM
  • Discord:Pops#5515
  • Alias:Dad
  • Spouse:Hip-hop

Golden Gate Rooftops, 12:03 P.M.

More average guards began to usher over the contestants to their respectful helicopters.  Calling them over in pairs of two, the guards accompanied their pilots, preparing for takeoff.  Nero was loaded into his helicopter first, before disappearing into the air.  Camille followed closely, being escorted aboard the next helicopter.  Two more would touch down to replace the helicopters which were now taking off.  Each contestant would find a guard and a private helicopter with their names in bold red lettering over the black wing in its rear.  Arriving at their destinations would vary from one to three hours in flight time at the most, but it was the conversation the pilots and guards did or did not have with the contestants that would really change things ever so slightly.  For those that elected to do so, pilots were allowed to tell the contestants the stake of their fight.  For those passengers including Camille, Elspire, Fate, and Arisu, their pilots had chosen to reveal their stake in the fight.  This would apply to every contestant, however, regardless is they knew it or not.

And as Camille would discover aboard his flight to Decadence Forest, his pilot gave some alarming news.  After being handed a mouth piece and receiver, the pilot spoke to Camille.  "My life is riding on your victory in this sir."  The guard looked to Camille, nodding, before turning back out to view the sights.  "The same goes for my guard here, and every other guard and pilot taking on these missions of transport.  We were required to sign a contract.  And we don't come home without our passenger.  If you lose, we lose.  So give it your all, sir!" The pilot said with a trace of fear and concern in his voice.  And those who elected to tell their passengers would deliver the same message to said passengers, on their brief flights to their elected arenas.

As helicopters would arrive to the arenas, guards would remind contestants of the rules, and give them the exact location of pick-up, after their passenger's victory.  "We will be in this exact position upon your victory.  Please be mindful of the arena boundaries, and we wish you luck."

The helicopters would hover for just a moment, before leaving the arena grounds, leaving their respective passengers to their whims.  Each contestant would be dropped off on complete opposite sides of the arena, so that their chances of meeting right away were slim.  "You think he can do it?" Cam's Guard asked his pilot.  The pilots shrugged.  "Who cares?  I mean, I doubt they do.  I was just gettin' it off my chest man."  The Guard remained silent for a moment, but spoke up again.  Looking down over Decadence Forest, the Guard went on.  "You don't think they care?" he directed at the Pilot, who laughed in response.  "Have they ever!?" he exclaimed in surprise at the Guard's question.  One by one, contestants were flown in to their respective arenas to their drop off points, with their opponent's merely seconds behind.

Drowning in your silence.

Aix

Aix

Spicy

• Wise Wolf
  • 5,722 posts
    Last Visit May 03 2019 03:02 AM
  • Alias:Aix
  • Spouse:CowCow
The Barren City of El Dorado

"That once legendary city of El Dorado, huh?"

A white-haired youth sat inside a large helicopter, holding up a paper file containing information on his destination despite his blindness that should have prevented it from being of any use to him. Although he was but seventeen years old, the aura around this man was that of a ruler, regal, calm, and wise. Indeed, his name was Basil, which meant "King", and he was an entity born to lead the world into the light. Even the greatest, however, could fall. Such was fate. However, even though he was potentially flying towards his death, he showed little sign of tension. He didn't even move for most of his flight, however the truth was that he had sent his spirit ahead to scout the arena.

"The city of fools, unworthy of the status of legend. Quite a distasteful place, in my opinion."

The pilot, who had been silent all this time, spoke up. "Have you been there, sir?"

"Yes, once before, to witness myself the destitution and ruin wrought by rampant greed," spoke Basil, his voice turning hard. "And I suppose, you two have also come to this situation because of your own avarice? Your lives now hang on the result of a single gamble. Do you think your families would be happy to receive money from your deaths?"

The atmosphere in the helicopter turned grim. The guard glared at the white-haired man. "Aren't you here for money, too... sir?"

To this man who stared at him so coldly, Basil offered a kind smile. "I do not blame you, for it is only human to want. I am sure you each have your reasons, and... it is too late now to regret. But, release your worries, I do not intend to lose."

Below, a sprawling ancient city came into view, and Basil could only feel sad. It once represented a pinnacle of human achievement as one of the unparalleled civilizations in human history right along with the likes of Atlantis, but here it sat, all but forgotten, a result of the unending cycle of glory and ruin. However, Basil would the one to break that cycle of human destiny. Others entered this tournament for the sake of wealth, for the sake of revenge, or for the sake of survival, but Basil entered for the sake of the human race.

"Good luck," said the guard gruffly as Basil exited the helicopter onto the roof of a ruined building.

Basil stopped and turned back to him with a cheery smile. "Oh, you'd better hope so."

Holosig_zps64f5cd08.jpg

God Emperor Cow

God Emperor Cow

One Thing

• Moderators
  • 11,870 posts
    Last Visit

Morgan made it to the roof in almost no time at all, thanks to her raptor-express. It seemed that a group had gathered here before. Stupid early birds, not like being first did anything for them. Maybe one of them was her opponent, she didn’t know, but she would find out eventually.
Apparently they had to get into a helicopter to their destination. Good, that would mean more time to sleep, perfect.

She patted Zyg on the head. She had a dog once, well she had about two dozen actually. She had seen some on a commercial and had demanded her father get her some. And Zyg was, in a way, kinda like that. “You did well, Ziggy.” Morgan said. She knew underlings loved to be praised, and it was easy to do so why not? “Make sure to win!” She said before heading over to the helicopter.

Her pilot didn’t seem very enthusiastic about her being his passenger. She was baffled as to why this could be, but then came to a conclusion that he must be gay and wanted one of the males.
Satisfied with her assessment, Morgan decided to lean back and sleep some more.

Once the pilot realized she was asleep, and hadn’t even opened up the envelope she had been given, he and the guard woke her up. She was quite unhappy with that, and made her annoyance known for the next ten minutes. Why did they care? They seemed weirdly worried about her being prepared, practically begging her to read up on the arena.
Maybe she had been mistaken, maybe they were fans. She smiled at them sweetly and decided to just go with it.

The moment she began reading the contents of the envelope, Morgan’s face lit up. And by the time she was finished she was nearly bouncing in her seat with excitement.

It was as if Gerald had made this place for her and her alone. It was amazing. It had EVERYTHING. Magic, undead, and did she mention magic? She nearly forgot about the fight in her excitement to explore this place. She could deal with her opponent later, first order of business was to have a nice long look around the cathedral.
Maybe meet this “Mad King” fellow....

Morgan was in a much better mood now, and very much awake, so she began to chatter to the pilot and guard about all the amazing things that were in the arena. She didn’t seem worried one bit about the traps, and that’s because she wasn’t. The stairs were a problem to some, she would have to fix them if she ever decided to buy this wonderful place, but with her magic she should be able to avoid them for the most part.

Once she was deposited in the arena, and after staring in awe at its obviously dark magical environment, she hopped on her broom. Sitting side-saddle as was her norm, she zoomed into the building, intent on going into the lower floors as soon as possible. Morgan quickly, instinctively, cast up a single flaming skull. Which then floated above her head and just slightly behind her as she moved. A girl had to be prepared, after all.

Camille was nervous while sitting on the helicopter. He had seen his opponent, and smiled back at him in a sign of good sportsmanship. He had even worked up enough nerve to march over to him and hold out his hand “Well, good luck, I’m...I’m not going to go easy on you!” With that declaration, Cam flushed red and hurried aboard the helicopter at first opportunity.

He was reading through the information while the pilot got everything ready for flight. Cam’s mind was sharp, and the enhancements to his reflexes and senses made sure that he was a quick study. This place was dangerous for sure. The word leopard made him shudder in terror, but those moths seemed like they could be the real threat.
And the sap...Camille looked down at his left hand, which contained his Stun Buster. It was a useful weapon but...the electrical attack could possibly ignite the sap and there was no way he could risk that. This was going to be a hard fight, but he couldn’t let himself lose here.

And then the pilot dropped his bombshell. Camille could only stare in horror as he was told the price of defeat for these poor innocent souls. A flash of anger went through Cam, how dare Gerald do something like this! It’s not as if the tournament was a friendly place, but to put the lives of these people like this...At least Cam had signed on for this and would live or die based on his own power, the pilots and guards however....
He couldn’t keep this line of thought, it would distract him too much, especially if he thought of what winning would mean for the opponent’s pilot and guard....

Cam shook off the idea as best he could as they approached the forest. It was...beautiful, absolutely beautiful. Cam stared open-mouthed in wonderment at the sight. This was...he had no idea a place like this existed...
He wordlessly stepped off the helicopter and into the forest. This place was beautiful, yes, but also deadly. And somewhere here there was a man who wanted to bring him down. Maybe kill him.

Cam took a deep breath, and his vision shifted ever so slightly. A string of code ran in front of his vision, a code that he knew was for the more recent enhancement. It didn’t really do much for him, it was more a personality switch than anything, and even that it didn’t change his base personality. However it did allow him to bypass his usual opposition towards violence, to a point. He would never kill if he could help it, but he knew if he were to win this he’d have to bash a few skulls. And there was one in particular he was after today.

Camille took off at a sprint, aiming for what seemed like the center of the forest. It would be best to stay near to that wizard mentioned in the briefing. Just in case. Even if he supposedly lost his touch it would be the safest plan for now. And if the wizard could bottle the cure for transport, all the better.
He was going to win this, no matter the odds.

8PBUpdp.gif

Aix

Aix

Spicy

• Wise Wolf
  • 5,722 posts
    Last Visit May 03 2019 03:02 AM
  • Alias:Aix
  • Spouse:CowCow
A certain scantily-dressed underage girl stood on a helicopter, staring outside and memorizing the layout of the landscape from above. Millions of tons of junk had been piled high into entire mountains of useless scrap. It would serve to her advantage, she would be able to hide and strike when they least expected it. No matter what magic or defense stood in her way, her Shears would not be blocked, it was, after all, the ultimate assassin's weapon.

"I'm telling you, our lives are depending on your victory!" 

The look in Etheria's eyes as she turned to the pilot could only be described as "cool story bro".

"So you gotta win, alright? Do you have any strategies in mind?"

"Yeah."

"Oh?! What is it?"

"I'm going to cut my enemies down with these scissors."

"..."

Etheria ignored him and looked outside. She narrowed her eyes as she caught sight of the other helicopter. It was already landing, she couldn't allow her opponent to get a head start like that. She glanced over at her pilot and guard who were still staring at her with anxious eyes. Pausing for a moment to recall what was socially appropriate to say in this moment, she smiled and said, "See ya!" before kicking open the helicopter door and jumping out.

Holosig_zps64f5cd08.jpg

Maeriberii Haan

Maeriberii Haan

Dr. Latency

• Aurora
  • 10,329 posts
    Last Visit Jul 14 2019 12:51 PM
  • Alias:Nai

"So...you're going to die if I lose here? Tell me more about it." Arisu replied to the helicopter pilot's plight for her to win as the helicopter landed on the arena, with an uninterested, flat tone. The pilot had realized that the girl before him did not really care that much about what would happen to him, and his expression was that of someone that had given up on everything. That expression of despair persisted after the bluehead exited the helicopter and the craft fleeing the arena. She had observed and memorized the overall layout of the area, and was...slightly not a fan of the fact that the arena was way bigger than what she read earlier on the files, around many many times bigger even. This would turn the entire session into an ugly fest of cat-and-mouse game. It's still undecided regarding who would be the mouse and who would be the cat now, but Arisu was really intent on being the hunter in this game. However, she did realize that the vastness and the myriad points of hiding in the arena would make it easy for someone trained to sneak up on her.

Sighing, Arisu pulled up her Philosopher's stone from her pocket, and looked around to find a place to hide it. A place where no one would suspect that something was being hidden there. Seeing an indent on the wall, Arisu immediately put the scarlet gem inside of that hole, and covered it with rocks and dirt. This would serve as her respawn point. Since the opponent was in the other side of the place, they wouldn't be able to figure out her trick for quite a while at least. It would serve her interest in stalling this battle long enough until darkness rose, and the complex became alive. That time, would be the time for the illusionist to be active.

She also dropped her sub-machine gun and hid it and its ammunition boxes in a bunch of bushes not far away from her respawn point. Right now, she's going for a scouting routine to learn more about the place and potential hiding locations, and she didn't want to risk losing her biggest asset just like that. However, she still carried her ten hand grenades and two flashbang grenades with her. At least with grenades, she could attempt to take her opponent out with her if they ended up meeting each other.

One minute later, Arisu was finally satisfied on her preparations, and she then proceeded to traverse the area. Her first goal would be to locate the location of the traps and potentially hostile creatures that the files had said.

"So well, I guess it's time for the game to begin."

"Not going to go easy on me, huh? Kid got some spunk with him, it seems." Nero uttered those words to himself as he waited outside of the old man's house at the center of the forest. Getting into the place was one of his primary priorities, since even he was not going to take risks in this place, and the old man would certainly prove to be really helpful. He didn't really have planned much regarding the battle, as he'd prefer to do things on the fly instead. And mostly, he's feeling like he has to be noble here, at least while Camille showed him how much heat did he pack behind the delicate, lithe body of his. He still found his preference for maid uniforms odd, but a bit endearing in a way,

"Ah, there he is." Just as when he started to think about his opponent, the boy came towards the old shack. With a lack of a certain sense called subtlety, the transdemon walked to the open, making sure that Camille could see his presence. He was running towards the shack as fast as he could it seemed, and seeing that, the not-demon smiled in amusement. Thinking about the best line he could say to him, Nero then opened his lips when he was sure Camille was close enough to hear him

"Yo, Camille. What'cha doin'? If you want to go to the old man, do you want a temporary truce?"

....that came off worse than what I intended.

Posted Image

Cosmo.

Cosmo.

Whatthef***ever.

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,319 posts
    Last Visit Mar 10 2017 04:20 PM

Odette entered the helicopter, on her seat there was an envelope. The helicopter took off.

"Oh, what a lovely arena! It certainly seems an... interesting place to battle" She said looking at the picture. She saw the clouds outside and tried to contain her excitement, she liked clouds, all the weird shapes and stuff. "Oh what a lovely day, isn't it?" she said to the pilot.

Odette then started thinking about her opponent, Basil "He certainly is a magic user, the majority of us use magic. It's gonna be like the ballet, Odette versus the evil warlock. But this time, no prince is needed!" she thought.

After some time, which was spent looking at the clouds and thinking, she looked down to see a barren city. She landed. It was hot and humid, basically an oven. "Good luck" said the pilot.

"Oh, thank you mister!" Odette answered.

"Now, let's get this party started!" She said as she headed down the hill.

Dad

Dad

• Topic Starter
  • Juice
  • 14,790 posts

Kokoro

She had been dreaming.  The moon was full that night, and it was cold out.  She inched around an alleyway behind this group of passerby's.  She stepped out from the alleyway, purposely, as they passed her, grabbing their attention.  It was a group of young thugs.  Eighteen, nineteen on average.  There were four of them, and they were all clad in black with hoodies.  Their leader, so she assumed, dropped his hood at the sudden sight of a cute, black haired girl  appearing from the darkness.  Placing a hand against the brick wall, he cut off Kokoro's pathway.  "Dinner time," she silently thought as she tried her hardest not to smile.  But, for some reason, the boy's face was shadowed.  She couldn't make it out.  He leaned towards Kokoro, and his face became clear.  It was covered in thorns, and there was nothing human about it.  "What the hell!?" Kokoro said jumping back.  The other thugs proceeded to follow in fashion, also dropping their hoods and displaying their entirely black, thorned faces.  Then, they opened their mouths, as they surrounded her.  A disgusting whistle came from the holes in their faces, almost as though she was being pulled into a wind tunnel.  "Get away from me!" she screeched, trying to leap away.  But she was snatched back down, and thrown to the ground.  She turned over to face her attackers, but they were already in her face.

"NO!" she screeched again.  She awoke in a cold sweat.  Eleven o' clock?  Shit.  She'd slept in.  After a late night browsing the bar, she wondered where the time went.  Shaking her head, she looked around her room.  It was perfectly dark.  The drapes were black, the carpet was purple, and the bedspread was both.  It was lovely.  Everything was comfortable.  But she wasn't here for the hotel room.  Trying to shake the fear from her odd, out of place dream, Kokoro jumped up quickly and hopped in the shower.  Not ten minutes in, her t.v. had turned itself on.  She could hear the voice of a female.  Probably that robo-bitch that was helping out the old man.  Speaking of which--as she turned around to wash her hair--the old geezer's voice played through the television now.

"Ugh, does he ever shut up?  Christ."  Then he said something that grabbed her attention.

"Now, without further adieu.  The official tournament bracket, for the Secret Cup Tournament!"

"The bracket's up?" she wondered aloud.  Turning off the hot water and stepping out into a towel, she peered at the t.v. as Gerald prattled on.  Searching desperately for her name, she ran her eyes over the bracket dozens of times.  At last, she found it.  Drying her hair, she glanced a little bit further along the bracket to her opponent's name.  "Tyson.  Who was he again?"  There were a handful of guys in the conference room last night, but she didn't remember names.  "Meh."  Who cares?  She's gonna suck this bastard dry and walk away with one less goon to worry about.  She threw on her clothes quickly, being sure to grab some shades and her spare umbrella.  No sunlight for this Vampire.  She did happen to catch Gerald saying something about a rooftop.  "Rooftop?  More walking?  Ughhhhhhhhhhhh I'm gonna strangle that old man, I swear to G--huh?" Just as she was approaching the door to her room, a manila folder slid under her door.  It wasn't labeled, but Kokoro assumed it had something to do with her matchup.

Upon opening it, she saw a very dark picture of a grim looking castle.  "Traveling back in time?  The hell is this?  'La-Lacusta Castle'.  The hell?"  It was the arena she would be fighting in.  It had a torture room, which kind of excited Kokoro.  She'd be able to tie up this Tyson person and do whatever she pleased with him.  She also read something about a blood well.  "Tch.  Getting fresh blood is easy enough.  Who needs a well?  Lazy architects, I bet."   Memorizing the information as best she could, Kokoro tossed the folder behind her, onto the hotel bed.  She grabbed an umbrella and dashed out of her room towards the elevators.  Fortunately, she got one to herself, arriving at the rooftop only minutes later.  

Apparently she was late, as she watched two other helicopters take off before her own.  She wasn't sure who her opponent was, but she didn't care.  Kokoro was approached by a guard, who ushered her over a helicopter.  Opening her umbrella, Kokoro strolled over, taking her leisurely time.  Jumping in, Kokoro gave the pilot a glare.  "The hell are you waiting for?  Let's go!" she barked.  The pilot sighed to himself, as the helicopter hovered, and soon left the rooftop.

En route to Lacusta Castle, the Pilot spoke up.  "Listen, ma'am--"  "Ma'am?  How old do you think I am, dude?"  The pilot stopped.  "I'm screwing with you.  What is it?"  The pilot sighed again, as his guard turned to look at him, then back to Kokoro, then back to the sights below.  "Our lives are dependent on your victory.  If you lose, we die.  That was apart of the contract we signed to get you here.  So if you could kick this guy's ass--"

Kokoro put a hand on the pilot's shoulder.  "And what makes you think I care if you die or not?" she asked coldly.  "What makes you think I won't kill you both up here, and just jump?"  The pilot remained silent for a moment.  The guard behind him however, grew irate.  "Hey!  Look lady!  He's already got no family!  He shouldn't have to deal with your--!  No, wait--!" Kokoro jumped to the other side of the helicopter, and began to choke the guard.  "Who do you think you're talking to, guy?" she said calmly.  The pilot began to panic slightly.  "Look, don't hurt him, please.  He was just--it's fine James, don't worry about me.  I've got nothing to lose.  Dying couldn't hurt me too much right now."  The Guard, James, gasped for air.  "Let me down you psycho--bitch!" he squealed as best he could.  Kokoro scoffed, dropping the guard back into his seat.  "Peter," James said settling down.  "You're an idiot."  Peter just shook his head, as Kokoro spoke up again.  "Just let me off over the castle.  I'll find my way in."  

"Sorry Miss.  Can't do that.  Protocol," Peter said not looking back.

"Ugh."

Kokoro was taken directly to the far East side of the castle, the opposite of where her opponent would land.  "Good luck lady," she heard the pilot say as she stepped out of the chopper.  "Yeah?" she replied.  "Who needs it?"  Kokoro found herself staring at two identical fifty foot tall wooden doors.  The place was made of stone bricks, and everything around her gave off a nasty vibe.  Not soon after the chopper took off, Kokoro began to feel sick.  "God damn it.  What the hell's with this place?"  She pushed open the large doors as best she could, and slipped inside.  The interior was very cool, and damp.

The first thing she noticed was a long red carpet, leading to an elongated table, surrounded by chairs.  There were portraits of a rather good looking old guy and what she guess was his family.  "Still living in the stone age I see," she said to herself.  And then, the sickening feeling hit her again.  Kokoro quickly fell to a knee.  Her stomach howled, and she felt her blood boil.  "What--is this?" she said gasping.  She felt wild.  She felt insatiably angry.  She needed blood.  But not as bad as she suddenly needed to fight.  Her eyes flared to a red glow, as she sought to fight off this rage that was consuming her.  "What the hell's going on!?"

Ending Location:  Lacusta Castle, 1F

God Emperor Cow

God Emperor Cow

One Thing

• Moderators
  • 11,870 posts
    Last Visit

Camille was making good progress through the forest. He was still tempted to pause and admire the scenery at times, how many chances to explore a place like this would come about? But there were more important things to deal with, and high stakes on the line. He couldn't be distracted.

Still, he had no idea what Nero was up to. Maybe he had the same idea? And if he did, was he faster than Cam? Camille couldn't let that happen, but he was going as fast as he could.

That is, until a leopard came out of nowhere and attempted to ambush him. Even with his battle mode on-going, the fear still affected him. He straight up bolted after that, going much faster than he had thought possible. Maybe it was reckless, if Nero or anyone else really was near he'd be in trouble, but it certainly got him through the forest at a faster rate.

Eventually he reached an area that could be nothing but the center. The tree was just as large as the briefing had indicated, if not larger. Cam allowed himself to slow down a bit and catch his breath, slow his heart. His body was able to recover from such long distance running quickly, but even he needed a breather now and again.

Unfortunately that's when he saw Nero. Immediately Cam went on the defensive, preparing himself for whatever tricks the man had in store for Cam. His words, however, were not what he had been expecting.

"Yo, Camille. What'cha doin'? If you want to go to the old man, do you want a temporary truce?"

So Nero did have the same idea. Cam should have known. And it appeared he was faster, that was no good. Camille's main attack strategy was to get close and hit hard, that would be difficult if he were faster.

Right now, Cam had to respond. A truce, would that be a good idea? It could be a trick. The man seemed weirdly...weird. He was much to calm and laid-back for the situation. And his wording just seemed off. But Cam didn't want either of them to die out here, so the old man's cure would be good for both of them to have.

Cam nodded. "Alright then, sir, that would be agreeable." He said slowly, carefully. His eyes constantly darted back to Nero as he made his way towards the tree. Who was this man? He seemed so relaxed, and there was something charismatic about his actions, despite the fact they were enemies.

Camille scanned the tree for an entrance of some sorts and, upon finding a spiraling walkway on the side of the tree heading towards a door, went straight for it. He made sure to keep distance between him and his opponent, and didn't look away for longer than a moment, but he eventually got to the door. Camille paused, unsure how to proceed, and then knocked lightly.

8PBUpdp.gif

Dad

Dad

• Topic Starter
  • Juice
  • 14,790 posts

Decadence Forest, Home of Hobbes the Arch Herald

He had sipping his honey sap tea, when he heard a hobbling outside of his home.  Hobbes hopped to his feet from his heavy wooden rocking chair, and hobbled over in his hut.  "Visitors?" he chimed to himself.  Shuffling into his slippers and setting down his special honey sap tea, Hobbes prepared two additional seats beside his coffee table.  "I wonder who could be knocking this time of evening?" he said speaking softly.  By the sound of things, Hobbes could assume that his visitors had good intentions.  The polite, gentle knocking at his door assured him of such.  Happily, Hobbes creaked open the wooden door to his home, greeting his visitors with a smile.

His initial site was that of a feminine looking boy, wearing a maid's garb.  His face was gentle, and he seemed to have a kind heart.  Hobbes' smile continued, as he stretched out a hand and shook Camille's hand.  "Well, hello!" he said with a cheery, but very deep voice.  He had the voice of an old giant, but he was about the size of the average old man.  Well, if you could call him a man.  In truth, Hobbes was what the world called a Herald.  A man who had been encompassed by the magic of nature, after becoming in tune with it after his literal life time.  On his death bed, Hobbes had been wrapped in powerful tree park, and seeds were planted on the soil from whence he was buried.  One week later, Hobbes had risen again, his former shell as a man shed, and he was now wearing the traditional mask and robe of the Heralds.

"Well, I certainly wasn't expecting you this time," he said with a laugh.  "Please, come inside," he said ushering Camille into the tree hut, and over to a chair.  Behind Camille, a darker presence resonated, as Hobbes laid eyes on Nero.  Though his species was among the most wicked and his intentions were shrouded in darkness, Hobbes did not let his smile down.  In fact, Nero was the one he was most pleased to meet.  Motioning the former demon forward, Hobbes shook Nero's hand as well.  "My, three visitors in one century.  This is such a pleasure!" he said helping Nero to a seat as well.

Hobbes' hut had a very sweet smell to it.  It was warm, as a fire  lit itself behind a magical barrier not twenty feet from his doorstep.  There were biscuits and honey sap tea just on the coffee table before Camille and Nero, for them to take at their pleasure.  "Please, try one.  They're freshly baked," Hobbes said with the same smile, pointing to the biscuits.  "The tea is a bit hot, so mind your tongue.  Now.  Why don't you boys tell ol' Hobbes what you're in for, hmm?  How may I be of the most pleasurable service?"  Hobbes sat directly across from Camille, nearest Nero.  Then, not to his surprise, a pair of blood red eyes made themselves known, appearing in the window behind Camille.  The eyes were enormous, and they were accompanied by a very strange buzzing sound.  "Tsk, tsk Palea!  Tsk!  I've got visitors right now, so you just shoo now!  Go on then!" he said swatting his hands towards the window.  "I do apologize.  The wildlife here have such a connection with me.  They often visit at some very odd times."  Taking a sip of his own tea, Hobbes relaxed in his rocking chair.

Mr. Hyde

Mr. Hyde

Dressed up Dragon

• Hero
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,468 posts

Zyg

Morgan had hopped into her chopper giving him praise and words of encouragement to fight in this death game.  His pilots weren't to thrilled about this certain passenger either.  As they lifted off the ground, Zyg gave off a cry of fright that made the pilots jump out of their skin.  "Please do not be alarmed friends....I just haven't been in the air for a long time."  The pilots paid him no mind, instead focusing their courage to fly the helicopter to the specific location that was designated in his manila folder.  

They touched down in an area that looked like a sacred temple ground.  He had seen the picture in the envelope, but in person(raptor) the place was more wondrous than his eyes had ever experienced.

This wasn't the time to be in a trance.  This was a battle for his life, and his stake in the tournament.  He had no info on his opponent, but she had basically everything she needed to know on him.  He was a beast of prey with some cybernetic enhancement.  Zyg had his trump cards though.  The abilities people wouldn't even dare think a raptor would possess.  His intelligence and strength made a deadly combination.  He couldn't predict his opponent either...he couldn't ignore the fact that a young girl had gotten this far.  Her powers must be fierce.  She would not be underestimated in his book.  There was no cover in this place, it was a very open space with many small ponds and dangerous wildlife about.  He was reminded that there were maggots here who acted as landmines in a battlefield.  He was also wary of the ponds near the temple, as it was advised that he were to not go fishing in there.  Zyg made sure to make his steps quiet as he stalked his prey.  

Oioawhs.png

Eslpire

During his ride to an unknown destination, Elspire felt his stomach knot up.  The pilots asked where his envelope was, and when he told the pilot that he must've left it in his room, the pilot gave a loud and quite depressing sigh.  He shared with Elspire the fates of the pilots who don't make it back to the hotel on account of their passengers losing.  Elspire's fist tightened up in his lap.  "So no matter the outcome...I'll have my hands stained with the blood of the innocent?  I wasn't informed of these circumstances."  If he were to win, his opponent Saul would be gravely injured and his pilots left to an unknown fate.  If he were to lose, it wasn't guaranteed that his life would be spared, and his pilots were to be disposed of afterwards.  His dragon-like teeth grit against each other.  

The tenseness turned into anticipation as they touched down outside of a dark glimmering cavern.  Elspire went into the darkness as his eyes quickly became accustomed and to it.  Light poured in through the ceiling through small holes, revealing a quite spacious cavern filled with gems and precious stones.  The light reflecting off of the gems was surely a sight to behold.  As he awed the cavern in it's beauty, he slammed his body into something hard and sturdy.  It seemed to be the shell of some creature but he had only smacked into the side of the gargantuan thing.  Making his way around the shell and towards where he though the head was, the sound of munching and crunching grew ever so slightly louder.  The creature took time away from his busy eating to spare Elspire a surprised look, as if no one had visited this place in a long time.  Elspire was also in a state of amazement, this tortoise was humongous, and it was eating the crystals that were scattered all around the floors and walls of the cave.  

He left the creature to it's meal, and headed off deeper into the mysterious cavern.  "I guess i should've read up on this place a bit huh?  Guess this ones on me...got a little too excited about this whole fight thing.  Saul sounds like a guy's name right?  So it's probably one of those guys who got out of the elevator last night.  Boy i sure hope it's that maid, maybe i could get him to surrender easier...the rest of them looked a little tougher."  Elspire's voice was bouncing all over the cave.  He covered his mouth to stop his rambling.  He needed the element of surprise, not a yellow flag pointing in his direction!  He sniffed the air.

Something smelled familiar in this cave...something he hadn't had a whiff of in a long time.  He decided to follow that scent instead of the many others that were sprouting from the cavern.  Especially the rankness that smelt like sweaty old man.  He thought it was best to avoid that smell altogether since that was probably his opponent.  He made sure to keep every smell registered to its designated area, starting with the tortoise he had met near the caves opening.  He was sure that the ecosystem in this cave was very reliant on those crystals.  He followed the familiar scent deeper into the cave, registering other smells as he passed by them.   

jXKJJoh.gif

The Past is a Cyber Dino

VCR_CAT

VCR_CAT

Video Cassette Kitteh

• Omnic
  • 2,857 posts
    Last Visit Jan 23 2019 07:53 PM
  • Spouse:Pizza

Saul: Cavern of Sirens

BGM: https://www.youtube....h?v=RKJJc2VFSic

The cave was mostly quiet, and this was disconcerting. If there were as many creatures as the folder had listed, then this place should be alive with sounds; yet it was silent like the grave. Keeping his breathing steady, Saul scanned the dark cavern for any sign of movement in the shadows, taking a mental note of where each crystal was. Then, Saul's ears picked up the echo of a voice. The folder said nothing of anyone who lived there, or even frequented the caverns. The sound had to have been his opponent. Saul immediately stopped mid-step, barely spotting the obsidian colour of a crystal tortoise perched in front him; sleeping. Saul smiled as he took a mental note of where the gentle creature was; he may come in use. Climbing over a stone, Saul made his way towards where he had heard the sound.

Making his way through the cavern, Saul stopped as he spotted a humanoid figure walking around 19 meters away; blonde hair, close to 6 feet tall. Pausing to make sure there were no crystals in the way, and scanning for any nearby animals, he selected a more open space of floor, clear from any large obstacles as he squared his shoulders at his target. With his sword at his side, Saul took a deep breath, aiming his open palm at his target. Very quickly, a light grew and expanded before immediately erupted towards his target with deadly accuracy. Hoping to end this quickly, Saul had just used Razeil's Cleansing, hoping that his opponent had not noticed him yet.

Dirk Rider: Sahill Cathedral - F1/B1

BGM: http://vhsglitch.ban...ck/church-arena

Dirk whistled loudly as he approached the cathedral from the outside. "Hole-lee shyit! They must've spent a lotta money on this place! Disney Land should think about redecorating if this is their competition!" The halls were incredibly high and foreboding; like as if the place was actually a haunted cathedral sitting there for hundreds of years. Stone bricks were cracked and covered with vines as if they were actually neglected for years of any kind of cleaning or maintenance; broken walls and rubble like as if the structure had actually been deteriorating. With good ol' Dust Rider at his side, Dirk seemed to be spending more time sight-seeing than anything. This place was huge! It was gonna take a long time to find his opponent. Ah well, time was probably better spent sight-seeing at this point. Heck, this place was giving him the chills already.

Jumping at the sound of crash, Dirk whirled around with his gun at the ready; trained on the helmet of a suit of armor that rolled around the corner and into view. Aiming back up, Dirk made sure there was nothing there in his immediate vicinity. After a few seconds of silence, Dirk let out a sigh. "Jeeze, this place is really spooky. Better be careful," he whispered to himself, lowering his gun and continuing down the hallway. Spotting a corner in the hallway that looked like it might lead down a floor, Dirk shrugged. "Not like I'm gonna find much up here." Of course, Dirk jumped once again as a swarm of bats screeched down the hall, away from the passage. "Jeeze!" Dirk exclaimed as a cold sweat developed on the back of his neck.

"Let's just get this over with so I don't have to be spooked by special effects anymor-OOF!" Dirk exclaimed as he bumped into something, or someone who seemed to be floating, as he turned around the corner, forcing him to reel back and fall backwards onto a stairwell; not until catching a glimpse of his opponent that he had just bumped into. Of course, that wasn't the pressing matter at the moment, as the staircase crumbled and collapsed from underneath Dirk. "SHIT!" Dirk yelled as he plummeted down to the first basement-floor of cathedral.

PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA

giphy.gif

u8g1mOv.jpg

Hälō

Hälō

Tis I, Hollow

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 740 posts
    Last Visit Jan 26 2019 07:56 PM
Tyson Slayer 

“Either of you guys got any water on you?” Tyson addressed both the pilot, and the armed guard that was accompanying them on flight, breaking the heavy silence that had filled the helicopter since Tyson had first entered. 

The guard was the first to comply, skeptically looking at the pilot before reaching into a large backpack, and pulling out military style canteen. “Yea, here…” The man’s tone was grim as he tossed the canteen to Tyson.

Easily catching it, Tyson turned to a canteen over in his hands a few times, inspecting it. “It’s clean, right?” 

“Y-Yes sir! First time it’s been used…”

“Perfect.” Tyson flashed the guard an evil grin, before closing his eyes as if he were trying to remember something. The helicopter was once again silent, until the pilot spoke up. 

“What are you doing? Some kind of meditation?” 

There it was again. Tyson could sense legit concern in the man’s voice. Did he have money on this fight or something?

Tyson opened his eyes and shook his head, chuckling slightly as he did so. “Do I look like the kind of guy that meditates, friend?”

“I suppose not.” The pilot’s tone lightened slightly at Tyson’s humor. “So what’d you need the water for?” 

“Just a little insurance policy…” Tyson spoke as he opened the canteen and held it out in front of him. He paused a moment to gather his thoughts, be for reciting the blessing that he’d been force to memorize when he had fist begun his training as a hunter.

“God, for whom the salvation of the human race has built our greatest mysteries upon this established substance, in your kindness hear our prayers and pour down into this element the power of your blessing, prepared by many purifications. May this, your creation, become a vessel for your divine grace to dispel demons and sicknesses, so that everything, on which it is sprinkled, in the homes and buildings of the faithful, will be removed of all unclean and harmful souls. Let no pestilent spirit, no corrupting atmosphere, remain in those places: may all the schemes of the hidden enemy be dispelled. Let whatever might trouble the safety and peace of those who live in these places be put to flight by this water, so that health, gotten by calling Your Holy Name, may be made secure against all attacks. Through the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, your Son, Who lives and reigns with you in the unity of the Holy Ghost, one God, and forever, in a world without end.”

“Disgusting…” Mephisto’s voice held obvious contempt.

“Amen.” Tyson finished with a smirk, deriving slight pleasure from his partner’s annoyance.

Both the guard and the pilot were silent. Starring at the canteen as if they had expected it to suddenly illuminate with a divine light. Tyson watched this with an amused expression before lowering the canteen to his waist, and clipping it on to his belt next where he stored his spare ammo. Satisfied that the holy water would give him a significant edge in the vampire-infested castle, Tyson returned his attention to the other two men in the helicopter. “So, you two have names or what?”

Lacusta Castle, 1F

“You guys will be fine!” Tyson shouted over his shoulder as he watched the helicopter enter the air once more, leaving him alone at the castle’s west entrance. After two hours of conversation, the men in the helicopter had chosen to explain to him their situation. Personally, Tyson thought it was a tad excessive to kill the pilot and crew if the contestant lost, but hey, at least he knew his escort had nothing to worry about! His opponent, Kokoro probably new nothing about combating the undead, and would more then likely end up as one of the bloodsucker’s lunch if he didn’t manage to find her within the hour. 

“I’m gonna pissed if they flew me out here for now reason…” The hunter mumbled to himself before taking his first step into the castle. The entire placed reeked of death, and it only took a few seconds for Tyson to sense a sudden spike in his own aggression. “Must be the curse…” His tone grew dark, as he flexed his hand in front of his face. This definitely wasn’t the first time he had dealt with this kind magic, but he’d never seen it take effect so quickly. Whoever, or whatever had cast it must have been quite powerful…

“Shall I attempt to shield your mind from the magic?” Mephisto chimed in.

“Don’t bother. Just work on finding out where the welcoming comity’s hiding…” Tyson spoke with authority, as he began traveling further into the castles massive entrance hall. 

“Very well.” The demon voice seem to grow distant as it began using it’s sensory abilities to comb the massive structure for any signs of movement, or sources of magic.

• Dad likes this

tumblr_o381i0pXdM1u4rds9o4_540.png

Mr. Hyde

Mr. Hyde

Dressed up Dragon

• Hero
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,468 posts

Elspire Ferdinand

Although he was trying to make his way a long ways away from the stench of his opponent, it seemed to creep on him at an extremely fast rate.  Mere moments later the smell was upon him.  "Whoah...his smell was so far off when i entered this place!  This guy must be quick on his feet!"

A glimmer was caught in the corner of his eye.  He caught the reflection of a crystal on the wall, as a beam of light was following him from behind.  He pulsed electricity into his leg muscles to launch him in an adjacent direction, strafing to the side to avoid the sneak attack.  During his leap, he twisted to see a giant silver haired man, with his palms flat against the air with a beam of light protruding from them.  The beam had yet to dissipate either.  Elspire kept his guard up.  

"So you're my opponent?  A big guy with some fancy tricks?"  It was at this time that Elspire noticed a blade in it's holster next to the giant's side.  The blade must've been magical as well.  Elspire had dealt with the occasional Hunter in his life.  They boasted magic, but their sizes varied.  This guy was the biggest of them yet.  "Listen pal, as much as i'd like to settle this fight, there's something i gotta see for myself.  So bare with me and shoo why don't you?"  With no signs of wavering in the mans eyes Elspire sighed.   "Fine..have a parting gift at least?"  Elspire breathed in deeply.

"ROAR OF THE LIGHTNING DRAGON!"  With that Elspire released a straight beam of electrical energy, aimed at the feet of Saul.  It had enough force to blow up some of the ground in front of Saul, but it had knocked up dirt into the air of the Area.  "That should distract him...now where was i?"  Elspire wasn't going to stay in this area, so, again, he boosted his leg muscles with electrical stimulation, as he pushed off the ground to jump farther and farther into the cave.  He tracked the scent that he was searching for in the beginning of this whole mess.  "I've gotta find the source of this smell...it's just....so familiar?"  As Elspire had made some distance from Saul, he decided to stop bouncing around and start running deep into the cavern.  

jXKJJoh.gif

The Past is a Cyber Dino

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users