(Written) Guano Bomb - Winged Beast-Type support!

goodfusion

I made this a while back, so I'm not entirely sure how balanced it is, but I thought it could belong in advanced.

Guano Bomb

Normal Trap

Effect:

Activate one of these effects:
● Target 1 Winged Beast-Type monster you control: Equip this card to that target. If the equipped monster attacks a Defence Position monster, inflict piercing battle damage to your opponent.
● If a Winged Beast-Type monster you control is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard: Banish that monster in the Graveyard, then target 1 monster your opponent controls, Equip this card to that target. The equipped monster's ATK becomes 0 and must attack if able.

Constructive criticism would be appreciated, along with ocg fixes if needed!

That second effect looks interesting. There's an OTK with it and Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon, though the first effect is kind of meh. I don't really see why winged-beasts need piercing damage. If it gave more attack power, that would be nice.

Thanks. I was thinking the first effect was mediocre myself after I posted this, because it's a Trap so you would have to wait a turn to use it, and it only provides potential for slightly more damage.

Archived