Inmates of the Dimensional Prison

Woloa

The warden was awakened once more, the lifers of the Dimensional Prison had managed to escape their cells long enough to start a riot. However, she cared not. The warden knew just as well as the inmates that there is no way to escape the prison, even she, the one chosen to watch over them, had no way of even contacting outside dimensions, and yet still the attempts continued.

znjktzN.jpg

Lore: If this card is special summoned by the effect of a "Dimensional Prisoner" or "Dimensional Warden" card, it gains the following effect: This card can not be destroyed in battle.

VTONXsS.jpg

Lore: When you normal summon a "Dimensional Warden" monster you may special summon this card from your hand in face up attack position. If this card is banished by the effect of a "Dimensional Prison card". special summon it to the field and its base attack becomes 2000

Bpx1oka.jpg

Lore: Can not be normal summoned or set, must be special summoned by tributing 3 Zombie-Type monsters OR 2 "Dimensional Prisoner" monsters you control and can not be special summoned other ways. Any card that allows you to special summon 1 monster from your graveyard can be used to summon 1 "Dimensional Prisoner" monster that has been removed from play instead.

l2kc9lF.jpg

Lore: During your end phase, you may banish this card from your hand and target one monster your opponent controls: banish that target. Once per turn, during your main phase, you may banish 1 monster you control to target this banished card and 1 of your opponent's banished monsters: special summon those targets to their owners sides of the field in face up attack position.

8TeYfAH.jpg

Lore:This face up attack position card can not be destroyed by battle. Once per turn, activate one of these effects:
-Banish 1 "Dimensional Prisoner" monster from your hand
OR
-Special summon 1 of your banished dimensional prison monsters in face up attack position.

WqGagoB.jpg

Lore:Banish 1 card from your hand to banish 1 card from your opponents hand, if the banished cards are of the same card type, return them to their owners hands and shuffle this card back into your deck.

lp9mAWI.jpg

Lore: If this card is normal summoned, banish all cards in both players hands. Whenever this monster declares an attack you may target 1 card on the field: banish that target.

I'm not really seeing the "Dimensional Prison" banishing thing. This set seems to run under the assumption that your opponent is running Dimensional Prison over Mirror Force, which will likely be 50/50 both ways. I suggest adding a few more cards to this to trigger the banishing effects.

Also, Serah won't get her effect from sacera since she's not a "Dimensional Prison" card. Just saying...

Also, I noticed that you were wanting these in a fanfic world. May I suggest taking a look at my Law set? It would seem fitting to have them go against each other.

Prisoners vs Lawyers

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/336207-law-archetype-i-am-the-lawwritten/

Archived