Duelist Pack: Battle City

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Duelist_Pack:_Battle_City

It's a Duelist Pack focusing on cards used by characters in the Battle City storyline in the anime. I picked up a couple Blister Packs tonight (each containing 2 five-card packs) and got some relatively nice pulls. A Jinzo, a couple Masked Beasts, some Toon cards, among other things.

I'm honestly excited and will probably pick up more, considering that this pack has The Winged Dragon of Ra - Sphere Mode in it.

I moved it, so no problems.

In the future, just use the report button; thanks.

----------

On-topic, I'm a bit peeved that this pack didn't include the Arkana Dark Magician (for TCG anyway)

Pretty sure a good amount of people have been waiting a while for it.

At least they released Crush Virus again (although as the errata'd nerfed one), so I suppose that's nice.

I might pick up a pack or so of this once released (should be available at dealership/Walmart).

(Although, European/Australian players have to wait another half year for this.)

I'm peeved for a couple of reasons:

1. No Arkana DM

2. Having to wait 6 months for this pack. I would be very interested in hearing Konami's reasoning behind this decision though.

At least they released Crush Virus again (although as the errata'd nerfed one), so I suppose that's nice.

At least players who don't want the gold one will be happy.

Personally, I could really care less if the cards are Gold Rare or a lesser one.

Provided they're attainable within an affordable price range, I'm fine with whatever rarity they end up with.

Konami had an opportunity to give TCG the Arkana DM, but instead chose not to do it.

Though, they did go back to the 2nd artwork instead of the one with the tablet and all, so it's a change.

As for DMG, I would've liked it if they used the CT4 artwork (that one hasn't been used for a while, plus they used the current one with Yugi's separate DP a couple years back).

But it's no big deal; it's still a card on my want list.

[spoiler=This one]

DarkMagicianGirl-TF04-EN-VG-2.jpg

-----

As for why you all in Europe / Oceania (Australia / New Zealand; technically, Hawai'i falls into this category, but my dealership has them so I don't know) have the delay, I'd probably want to know why as well.

I'm so pissed they didn't give us the Arkana art Dark Magician. This was literally the perfect time to do it, the OCG did it, the pack includes other cards from the Arkana vs Yugi Duel, and I swear it would boost sales of the pack significantly, just because the TCG players/collectors WANT it so much.

I'm sure there's a reason why Konami cut Arkana's DM from the TCG version. (Which is probably more reasonable then their reason for delaying the set for Europe/Oceania for 6 months) I know a couple of people at my locals who was hoping that Arkana's DM would be there after hearing it was in the OCG version.

I'm sure there's a reason why Konami cut Arkana's DM from the TCG version. (Which is probably more reasonable then their reason for delaying the set for Europe/Oceania for 6 months) I know a couple of people at my locals who was hoping that Arkana's DM would be there after hearing it was in the OCG version.

There could be a reason, considering it's like the one DM alternate art they have NEVER released. But I can't imagine what it is.

There could be a reason, considering it's like the one DM alternate art they have NEVER released. But I can't imagine what it is.

I mean it's not like the art needs to be censored a whole lot or anything. The only thing I can think of is maybe the artist doesn't want it in TCG or something...

The only real good thing about this pack for me, is the Blue-Eyes reprint in the art that was only available as a JUMP Promo. And I suppose the Toon Table of Contents reprint is nice too, but it didnt really lower the price of the Gold Rares I want.

• 1 year later...

Hey if anyone wants to Come on DP and have a Battle City Themed Tournament, then you can come Join, Everyone can be their own characters or Be chars from the show, You dont have to be anime if you dont want to   :Kappa: .  I thought we can just have some fun without Special summoning their entire deck in 1 turn  :7603_key: Either way come join if you feel like playing casual, banned allowed just go easy on only banned cards on DP just because you can have 3 pot of greeds doesnt mean that you should just add them  :Kappa: . Either way please come Join. If you want to play just say I came here for the battle city tournament. So yea please come join  :7607_key:

Archived