FELIX FOX

JamesXCx

While it's not bad stat-wise for a Level 3, keep in mind that it's a Normal Monster with rather limited support options.

That, and it's rather outclassed by a lot of other Level 3s that either have stronger stats and/or possess effects.

Just as a piece of advice, Normal Monsters aren't really the best thing to make in here, unless you back them up with support cards (such as an Archetype or something).

Or if you make them Pendulums.

While it's not bad stat-wise for a Level 3, keep in mind that it's a Normal Monster with rather limited support options.

That, and it's rather outclassed by a lot of other Level 3s that either have stronger stats and/or possess effects.

Just as a piece of advice, Normal Monsters aren't really the best thing to make in here, unless you back them up with support cards (such as an Archetype or something).

Or if you make them Pendulums.

Yeah, I made some cards that help fire monsters, but I really don't like posting in Casual Multiples section. :P

If you're going to post 2+ cards in the future, you should use Multiples.

Keeps your stuff organized in one place, and also prevents this section from being flooded by one member's cards.

I do, I am posting in Multiple when I have 2 or more cards in one thread.

Archived