POISON ARROWS

JamesXCx

Just so you know, Equip Cards can only be equipped to a single monster at a time.

A better application would be to change this to a Continuous Spell with this effect.

"Target 3 monsters on the field; during your Standby Phases, the first target loses 200 ATK and the other two targets lose 100 ATK."

----

In any case, while this does thematically fit into how poison slowly kills things; it is literally very slow for usage in the real game.

That, and you need at least 3 targets for this to be of any use (you can use this on your opponent's monsters, but it's more than likely they'll use the affected monsters as Extra Deck fodder materials). 

My suggestion would to have it equip to only 1 monster, and change the ATK drop to something more substantial.

If you insist with having it target multiple monsters, then turn it into a Continuous Spell and up the attack drop.

As it is now, it has too many restrictions on it and the stat drop isn't enough to warrant usage.

If I wanted to weaken an opponent, I'd rather use Darkworld Shackles.

Not sure how one card can be equipped to 3 monsters at one given time as no cards allow that yet so it's an original concept.

Anyway the decrease isn't that much per turn and is easily stopped by any Speel/Trap destruction. Also when does the decrease happen, The Standby Phase, Start/End of either of the Main Phases, Start of the Battle Phase, The End Phase? It's hard to judge how effective this can be depending on when it decreases the ATK. That and keeping track of the monsters ATK is slightly more effort than a single monster ATK decrease as well as it decrease different monsters at different rates.

Just so you know, Equip Cards can only be equipped to a single monster at a time.

A better application would be to change this to a Continuous Spell with this effect.

"Target 3 monsters on the field; during your Standby Phases, the first target loses 200 ATK and the other two targets lose 100 ATK."

----

In any case, while this does thematically fit into how poison slowly kills things; it is literally very slow for usage in the real game.

That, and you need at least 3 targets for this to be of any use (you can use this on your opponent's monsters, but it's more than likely they'll use the affected monsters as Extra Deck fodder materials). 

My suggestion would to have it equip to only 1 monster, and change the ATK drop to something more substantial.

If you insist with having it target multiple monsters, then turn it into a Continuous Spell and up the attack drop.

As it is now, it has too many restrictions on it and the stat drop isn't enough to warrant usage.

If I wanted to weaken an opponent, I'd rather use Darkworld Shackles.

Fixed. Thank you.

I wanna stay with multiple targets, couse it's rare and couse there are 3 arrows. :P

Also, I don't wanna go much high with ATK drop since you can apply this card to your own monsters too if there are no 3 monsters on the opponent's side of field.

Not sure how one card can be equipped to 3 monsters at one given time as no cards allow that yet so it's an original concept.

Anyway the decrease isn't that much per turn and is easily stopped by any Speel/Trap destruction. Also when does the decrease happen, The Standby Phase, Start/End of either of the Main Phases, Start of the Battle Phase, The End Phase? It's hard to judge how effective this can be depending on when it decreases the ATK. That and keeping track of the monsters ATK is slightly more effort than a single monster ATK decrease as well as it decrease different monsters at different rates.

I fixed it and boosted ATK drop a bit.

Archived