This is most likely what it would be released like:

Pay half your LP: Fusion Summon 1 Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck, using Fusion Monsters from your Extra Deck as Fusion Materials. You cannot Special Summon this turn, except by the effect of "Extra Fusion". You can only activate 1 "Extra Fusion" per turn.

Or something like that.

uhh i'd rather not, since there's way too many good target for this

a free exterio is out of nowhere is not a very good sight, not too mention nekroz and shaddoll can actually plus with this and still get a free fusion.... (arc light to noden, fuse 2 el shaddoll and get their float effect), D/D and Gem-knight can also abuse this

if the material is banished it could be a bit better....but the exterio still a problem

uhh i'd rather not, since there's way too many good target for this

a free exterio is out of nowhere is not a very good sight, not too mention nekroz and shaddoll can actually plus with this and still get a free fusion.... (arc light to noden, fuse 2 el shaddoll and get their float effect), D/D and Gem-knight can also abuse this

if the material is banished it could be a bit better....but the exterio still a problem

Try reading it again. It can only use Fusion Monsters as Materials.

Try reading it again. It can only use Fusion Monsters as Materials.

oh right >.<

but then again shaddoll and hero still can summon ridiculous stuff (C-Hero Chaos is basically a quasar) with this so

not sure if banishing the material and non-summon opt will tame this enough

oh right >.<

but then again shaddoll and hero still can summon ridiculous stuff (C-Hero Chaos is basically a quasar) with this so

not sure if banishing the material and non-summon opt will tame this enough

Pretty sure a hard OPT and a summon lock will do the job. Banishing Materials would be okay.

"Odd-Eyes Fusion" is a card which allows you to Fusion Summon using monsters from your Extra Deck, tough it slightly more restricted than this card. As such I would say it is possible to release a similar card; they already did/are planning to do so.

About the card in question: It could be a fun card to use with "Elemental HERO Divine Neos" and "Rainbow Neos"... though there is the issue of "HERO" (either contrast, vision or omni), "Shaddoll" and "Gem-Knight" (possibly "Frightfur") taking way too much advantage from this card. So I would say that if they should ever release this card, it will need some serious restrictions.

It's not anywhere as broken as you guys are making it out to be.  Shaddolls could use it, sure, but if you're not using a Shaddoll fusion to make the monsters, what are they going to revive when they hit the grave? (Aside from a Core, perhaps.)  Also, they can't be revived because they weren't sent to the Graveyard properly so it's a waste of extra deck slots that you can go into far more easily.

Not saying it's not good, but I think in Shaddolls I'd rather use my main deck monsters so I get their effects off more easily.  Outside of putting a first turn Winda on board, or something like that.

If it were to ever be printed, just add a restriction that it banishes the materials and that it can only be Fusion Monsters used as material.  You could even make it so you couldn't use two monsters with the same name if you really wanted to go that route.

Delightful, another thread where people mindlessly hype something and say where and how it's good without providing reasoning or seemingly thinking it through. There's no way I'd play it in Shaddoll because extra deck space is so tight and the only one I'd really want to make is Construct, which means I have to fuse with another Construct and there are nowhere near enough Constructs for you to be able to waste on for such a mediocre play. Maybe if Construct was at 5. At making everything else it's pretty lame since it won't trigger any meaningful Shaddoll effects and the only one really worth making might be Anoyatyllis which would either require playing 3 Anoyatyllis (lame) or having a weaker Anoyatyllis because you can't make a second one. LoveShack is also correct about the fact that I'd generally much rather use main deck monsters' effects, and if you're fusing without triggering any effects it's almost never worth it.

It might be ok in Gem-Knights, I wouldn't know, but from what I see all the Gem-Knight fusion monsters are very mediocre and their main merit is the ability to send main deck monsters from deck for Brilliant Fusion. The only way I see this being really good is if there's some fusion monster (idk, is there) that's REALLY good when it hits the field that requires 2 fusion monsters to make. Otherwise it's pretty average and generally just a waste of extra deck space which is wayy too tight these days.

The only way I see this being really good is if there's some fusion monster (idk, is there) that's REALLY good when it hits the field that requires 2 fusion monsters to make. Otherwise it's pretty average and generally just a waste of extra deck space which is wayy too tight these days.

I think somebody suggested using this to make Divine Neos, using NEX-Spacians and Rainbow Neos among other materials. Now we're talking about 6 extra deck slots, but we're also talking about enabling a card that can't do better.

The only way I see this being really good is if there's some fusion monster (idk, is there) that's REALLY good when it hits the field that requires 2 fusion monsters to make. Otherwise it's pretty average and generally just a waste of extra deck space which is wayy too tight these days.

this is still 1-off card that allow you to summon ridiculuous things for free, sure it waste extra space, but i'm sure a free contrast hero chaos, V hero trinity 6000+ dark gaia that comes from nowhere is nothing less that broken

also in shaddoll it allow you to summon any el shaddoll needed regardless of resources you have, one case if you go against nekroz, chance are they arent leaving any extra deck monster on the field for you to shaddoll fusion to anomalilith,  while this can allow you to summon things regardless of what your opponent have

this is still 1-off card that allow you to summon ridiculuous things for free, sure it waste extra space, but i'm sure a free contrast hero chaos, V hero trinity 6000+ dark gaia that comes from nowhere is nothing less that broken

also in shaddoll it allow you to summon any el shaddoll needed regardless of resources you have, one case if you go against nekroz, chance are they arent leaving any extra deck monster on the field for you to shaddoll fusion to anomalilith,  while this can allow you to summon things regardless of what your opponent have

Contrast HERO Chaos is pretty good but is hardly going to break the game, Vision Hero Trinity is the same, Dark Gaia can't be summoned by this.

And what's the point in summoning an El Shaddoll if you're not only getting little or no value out of the things you're fusing with, or wasting extra deck slots or, worse still, wasting El Shaddolls that you might need later. I literally explained why making Anoyatyllis is mediocre earlier because it's really only half as good when you only have one left, plus you're making it preemptively so any out they have will always be an out, whereas the best way to make it, with Core and El Fusion in response to a ritual spell, will guarantee burning through one of their ritual spells, and if you make it preemptively while still having another Anoyatyllis in the extra deck the Books are no longer an out since you just activate El-Fusion once it's face-down. 

Archived