[PKMN] Tournament of Legends [OoC]

15ho4ea.png

Hosted & Co-Hosted by:

~Renegade~ & Hydreigon™

"Welcome one and all! We on Archanum Island are so happy to welcome you here and are so excited to see the talent you have all brought with you. Let us take this time to remember why we are all here. While this is a celebration of all of our growth in the last hundred years, it is also a time of remembrance for all those that the world lost to the chaos and strife that plagued our world. Let us learn from the mistakes before us and work to impress upon the world that with enough effort we can overcome all things. 

Good luck to you all! Let the tournament officially begin!"

2qtv5g2.jpg

[spoiler=Rules]

1. All applicable YCM rules(esp. the Advanced Clause) applies, no exceptions.

2. Be courteous, kind, and constructive in all your interactions with all other RP members

3. No godmodding, powerplaying, metagaming or anything of that nature...exceptions will be made in certain circumstances

4. Note that I and Hydreigon are the hosts of this RP and what we say goes. We reserve the right to take control of characters to advance the plot, if need be, as well as ask you to remove/edit any IC post, or OOC post for that matter, that we deem probelmatic and/or disrespectful.

5. While we do advocate for sub-plots, please do not undermine or impede any major plot device currently in play.

6. I do not want to put a restriction on the characters you can have. Please just try to be mindful of others. Don't make more than one Guardian without allowing others adequate time to have a nice selection of available Legendary Pokemon.

7. Custom Evolutions and Mega Evolutions will be allowed in this RP. Check the Database for more details.

8. Each character is allowed to have a maximum of 2 Mega Stone.

9. Reserves for Legendaries will be accepted. However, note that if there is not at least a WIP application up within three days of the reserve being noted, your reservation is considered null and anyone is free to grab your Legendary. First come, first served people.

10. Make sure you consult the database.

11. If you have previously posted as a character(IC) in a Pokemon: Tournament of Legends RP, please do not submit that same application.

12. I reserve the right to add/edit/delete any rules as I see fit.

Upon submitting an application you are agreeing to these terms and conditions

2qtv5g2.jpg

[spoiler=Plot]

The world of Pokemon has gone through a cataclysmic change, several in fact, in the last century and a half. Due to the nefarious work of Team Galactic, namely their lead scientist: Charon, a previously harmless strain of Pokerus mutated into a dangerous virus, since labeled PokeX Virus. This highly lethal virus, able to infect Pokemon and humans alike, quickly spread from region to region, decimating large percentages of both species. However, the greatest tragedy occurred when the virus infected a wild Groudon. 

Sent into a frenzy, as the virus ate away at the Legendary Pokemon's cognitive ability, the wild Groudon underwent Primal Reversion and set forth a string of events that literally reshaped the world. Caught in the wake of the Continent Pokemon's feral power, the continents across the world moved to converge on the infected Groudon's position. Coming together in an episode of horrific tragedy, the different regions came crashing together, amidst earthquake, storm, and flood, forming one super-region, Totus. 

In new found fear of the power the Legendary Pokemon, much of the human population moved to eradicate the Legendary Pokemon from the face of the earth. They were just too powerful to be trusted. Sensing their eminent danger, the Legendary Pokemon went into hiding. Fortunately, as society slowly rebuilt itself, and the PokeX Virus was completely destroyed, this anti-Legendary sentiment has died down considerably. Unfortunately, however; the small remaining population that still harbor these notions, self-entitled Legend Hunters, still pose a serious threat to the Legendary Pokemon of the world. 

Knowing that they cannot begin to brave the world alone, the Legendary Pokemon have begun to choose protectors, Guardians. Coincidentally enough, it seems that many of the Guardians are about to cross paths at a celebratory Pokemon Tournament hosted on Archanum Island, the Tournament of Legends. However, if there are that many Legendary Pokemon in one place, there are sure to be Legend Hunters right behind them. Which are you?

2qtv5g2.jpg

[spoiler=Application]

[Optional: headshot of character]

[Optional: Quote by your character]

Personal Information:

Name: First and Last

Nicknames/Aliases: If applicable

Gender: Please include your characters preferred pronouns (ex. Female (she/her) )

[spoiler=Appearance]

An image with a description of height, weight, and alterations OR at least 4 lines of descriptive text

[spoiler=Personality]

At least six lines

[spoiler=Background]

You do not need to go into detail as to how you caught each of your Pokemon, but please include basic background information, how you came into contact with your patron Legendary(if applicable), your motive for being a Legend Hunter(if applicable), etc, etc.

Combat Information:

Title: Guardian/Legend Hunter/Trainer/Civillian

[spoiler=Pokemon]

The bare minimum of information that needs to be included can be found on this example. You are at most allowed to have 10 Pokemon, but only one may be a Legendary Pokemon(if applicable). Also note that you can still only have a team of 6, the other 4 are stored in the PC until you withdraw them. Each Pokemon is only allowed 4 moves in its moveset. If you create a custom moveYou are only allowed to have a maximum of 2 Mega Stones. In addition, you may only have up to three other equipped items. Please refer to the database for information regarding custom (Mega) evolutions.

[spoiler=Powers/Abilities/Weapons/Inventory]

If applicable. Most Guardians have an established telepathic link with their patron Legendary and some Guardians develop special abilities and powers from their Guardians. These powers and abilities are usually very low-key. You may include any weapons your character may carry, but remember that most people will not carry weapons(with the exception of Legend Hunters). Bottom line, don't go overboard(this applies to both weapons and powers). Feel free to include any items(like Potions) or key items(like a Super Rod) that your character tends to keep on their person. Note: You will not be able to use items during battles with the exception of those held by your Pokemon. 

Other Information: Include any information that does not fall into any of the above characters(i.e. Theme Music, Trivia)

[spoiler=App in Code]

[Optional: headshot of character]
[Optional: Quote by your character]
[hr]
Personal Information:
Name: First and Last
Nicknames/Aliases: If applicable
Gender: Please include your characters preferred pronouns (ex. Female (she/her) )
[spoiler=Appearance]
An image with a description of height, weight, and alterations OR at least 4 lines of descriptive text
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Personality]
At least six lines
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Background]
You do not need to go into detail as to how you caught each of your Pokemon, but please include basic background information, how you came into contact with your patron Legendary(if applicable), your motive for being a Legend Hunter(if applicable), etc, etc.
[/spoiler]

Combat Information:
Title: Guardian/Legend Hunter/Trainer/Civillian
[spoiler=Pokemon]
The bare minimum of information that needs to be included can be found on this example. You are at most allowed to have 10 Pokemon, but only one may be a Legendary Pokemon(if applicable). Also note that you can still only have a team of 6, the other 4 are stored in the PC until you withdraw them. Each Pokemon is only allowed 4 moves in its moveset. If you create a custom moveYou are only allowed to have a maximum of 2 Mega Stones. In addition, you may only have up to three other equipped items. Please refer to the database for information regarding custom (Mega) evolutions.
[/spoiler]
If applicable. Most Guardians have an established telepathic link with their patron Legendary and some Guardians develop special abilities and powers from their Guardians. These powers and abilities are usually very low-key. You may include any weapons your character may carry, but remember that most people will not carry weapons(with the exception of Legend Hunters). Bottom line, don't go overboard(this applies to both weapons and powers). Feel free to include any items(like Potions) or key items(like a Super Rod) that your character tends to keep on their person. Note: You will not be able to use items during battles with the exception of those held by your Pokemon. 
[/spoiler]

Other Information: Include any information that does not fall into any of the above characters(i.e. Theme Music, Trivia)

2qtv5g2.jpg

2hcntsi.png

Click here to go the <Database>

Click here to go to the <Character Gallery>

Click here to go the <IC>

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmmmmm....I'm very iffy about the custom stuff, and I won't deny I'm a bit concerned given how your last Pokemon RP turned out, but I'll give this a shot.

Will make an app a bit later, gonna bring back a character from Forbidden Stars because she fits perfect as the Guardian of one of my favorite legends, who I now shall reserve.

Reserving Cresselia.

Also would I be able to make a second app as well? Cause I'm thinking of making a hunter too, but for now just the one.

Character Gallery

Active Characters:

Below are a list of accepted applications whom are allowed to post in the IC Thread:

Guardians:

Ashely "Ash" Briarwood // ~Renegade~

Oz Porter // Hydreigon

Naomi Reveur // Lord CowCow

Antonio "Neos" Rivetter // Talim Rave

Quinn Grace // Sethera

Jarrod Wright // Baron Von Hollow

Steve Jackson // ~British Soul~

Damian "Kassidy Rivera" Fletcher // Admiral_Stalfos19

Winifred "Winnie" Mallory // Ninanai Nanotshi

Professor Gesine Guelder // Admiral_Stalfos19

Roy Devon // gustavph7292

Jace Lowell // Chaos Sonic

Cain Jackson // Reptilious

Legend Hunters

Diana "Luna" ??? // Lord CowCow

Tayla Lider // Talim Rave

Zale "Greed" DeMero // Immortal Chaos

Crayton "Cray" Sanders // ~Renegade~

Matilda "Tilde" Night // Sethera

Jason Steele // Narcissistic Cannibal 

Miscellaneous

Carter Ward // ~Renegade~

Diana Espinoza // ~Renegade~

Inactive Characters:

Below are a list of accepted applications whom are currently unable to post in the IC Thread:

Important NPCs:

Below are a list of NPC characters that are deemed sufficiently important to be included on this list:

[spoiler=Post's Original Content] 

Hmmmmm....I'm very iffy about the custom stuff, and I won't deny I'm a bit concerned given how your last Pokemon RP turned out, but I'll give this a shot.

Will make an app a bit later, gonna bring back a character from Forbidden Stars because she fits perfect as the Guardian of one of my favorite legends, who I now shall reserve.

Reserving Cresselia.

Also would I be able to make a second app as well? Cause I'm thinking of making a hunter too, but for now just the one.

I can understand your apprehension. Hopefully this RP ends much differently than the last. And of course you can make another character!

Reserving Celebi (If I recall, it was the one I had previously)

Will probs copy/paste one of my old characters and make necessary edits

EDIT: My mistake, didn't read the last rule about not using old characters, but the reserve still stands.

Excited to have you!

Also, don't forget to mark down in the database which Legendary you are reserving!

[spoiler=Ash Briarwood]

v8k5b9i.png

"Yeah...I'm having some problems sleeping, so what?"

Personal Information:

Name: Ashley "Ash" Briarwood

[spoiler=Appearance]

6o5vZtk.png

Standing at a diminutive 5'3", Ash's height has always been a bit of a sore spot with her. Unfortunately she never could function very well in heels; if it weren't for her easy to spot, strawberry blonde, hair she'd often be overlooked in a crowd. As one would expect from such a small frame, Ash weighs a dainty 85lbs. However, don't take her fairy-like build to mean she can't pack quite the punch. Just ask her boyfriend. 

Ash tends to dress in darker colors, matching her pessimistic attitude. The goggles featured on the top of her head are never actually used. They're a memento from her late father, a pilot. 

[spoiler=Personality]

"This girl is a little fireball, just like her mother." That's what her dad had always said, anyway. And for most of her life, that had probably been true. She can definitely remember running around the house, playing tag with their family's Litleo, and not taking anyone's s***. Being that full of life seems so foreign to her now, so alien. Now, Ash, more than anything else, feels tired. And not just in a 'haven't got enough sleep' type of way. Since her father's death, Ash has felt drained emotionally and physically, constantly fighting depressive episodes that make her want to crawl into bed and never come out ever again. Of course, sleep isn't exactly the restful haven you'd expect. More often than not, Ash is plagued with horrible nightmares that cause her to wake up covered in a cold sweat.

She keeps going though. Some mixture of the need to live up to her father's expectations of her and her undying love for her Pokemon keep her from calling it quits. And it isn't as if there is anything about life that she doesn't enjoy. The thrill of Pokemon battles alleviate some of the anxiety and stress that fill her every thought. Fortunately, she's also had Carter, her boyfriend, and of course her Pokemon to help her through this horrible time of her life.

Her battle with depression hasn't stolen away all of her personality, thankfully. Ash still doesn't take s*** from anybody. However, instead of punching them in the face, like she used, she tends to retaliate with sarcastic criticisms and smart-ass remarks. Similarly, she is largely pessimistic towards just about anything.

Oh, and she doesn't like to be called Ashley. Don't call her Ashley.

[spoiler=Backstory]

Ash's story begins pretty tragically. Her mother, a world renowned Pokemon Trainer, died during childbirth. This left her with only her father to take care of her. Fortunately, he was probably the best dad a girl could ask for. And for nearly 18 years of her life, Ash and her father led a happy and normal existence. Unfortunately, that all changed when her father, a commercial airline pilot, hit some difficult weather during one of his flights. Fighting to keep the plane in the air, he eventually lost the battle when a sudden downdraft sent the plane careening towards a mountainside. Desperate to save the passengers, Ash's father did his best to maneuver the plane towards a nearby valley. Of course, there is no crash that is preferable. Ash's father, along with three other passengers died in the crash, fortunately the rest of the passengers walked away with minimal injuries.

At this point, Ash was nearly an adult and was left to her own devices. Without any family, she had to take care of herself. Fortunately, her boyfriend, Carter, was there to look after her. Immediately following her father's death, Ash spent several months unable to leave her house. However, she was one day going through some of her father's stuff and he find a few love notes that he and his mother had written to each other before getting married. They had talked about all sorts of things, but what stuck with Ash was the few paragraphs they wrote about the future that they saw with each other. A future that would include a beautiful child that would grow up to be someone special. 

Those letters spurred her into trying to regain control of her life. Venturing out, she resumed her efforts to become a Pokemon Trainer, a passion that she had harbored most of her life. Traveling across Totus with Carter, she eventually heard about the Tournament of Legends and knew that she had to enter the tournament. Carter, the worrywart that he is, insisted that he go with her.

Unbeknownst to Ash, a few weeks after her father's death, a wild Darkrai decided to take root in her subconscious. Becoming an immaterial form, this Darkrai now hides in Ash's brain, causing all sorts of problems in the form of anxiety, depression, and nightmares. 

Combat Information:

Title: Guardian

[spoiler=Pokemon]

Key: *=shiny

[spoiler=Cinder]

pyroar-female.gif

Cinder is a very territorial Pokemon. Originally belonging to Ash's father, Cinder does her best to protect Ash much like a parent would. Cinder has an innate ability to sense Ash's emotional state and will release herself from her PokeBall to comfort her trainer.

"Cinder" - Pyroar

Female

Unnerve

Noble Roar ~ Crunch ~ Flamethrower ~ Iron Tail

[spoiler=Thorn]

trevenant.gif

Thorn was the first Pokemon that Ash actually caught herself, back when it was a Phantump. Thorn, despite it's appearance, is a very happy and cheerful Pokemon. He goes out of his way to try and cheer Ash up, usually by bringing her a bouquet of wild flowers.

"Thorn" - Trevenant

Male

Natural Cure

(Power Herb)

Phantom Force ~ Wood Hammer ~ Will-O-Wisp ~ Energy Ball

[spoiler=Boreas]

avalugg.gif

Due to complications while hatching, Boreas suffers from a mental impairment that slows down his reaction to outside stimuli. This dulls his reflexes and his sense of touch. As a result, his speed stat is even lower than a normal Avalugg, however, he is able to keep fighting longer than normal Pokemon because he does not feel pain in the same way that most other Pokemon do. Occasionally, Avalugg decides to stop fighting in the middle of a battle. If that is the case, Ash immediately returns Avalugg and gives her opponent the point for that battle.

"Boreas" - Avalugg

Male

Ice Body

Skull Bash ~ Blizzard ~ Gyro Ball ~ Protect

[spoiler=Lilith]

marowak.gif

Lilith is very antisocial, and if she isn't battling then she prefers to be in her PokeBall. She also has a tendency to pick fights for no reason, sometimes releasing herself from her PokeBall just to bash another Pokemon with her club. 

"Lilith" - Marowak

Female

Lightning Rod

(Lum Berry)

Stone Edge ~ Earthquake ~ Aerial Ace ~ Outrage

[spoiler=Kohara]

clawitzer.gif

Ash actually rescued Kohara after she had been abandoned by a Pokemon Breeder when he found out she didn't have perfect IVs. Due to the unjust treatment Kohara suffered from her original trainer, she is immediately wary of men. She is incredibly loyal to Ash though.

"Kohara" - Clawitzer *

Female

Mega Launcher

Crab Hammer ~ Dark Pulse ~ Dragon Pulse ~ Aura Sphere

[spoiler=Zephyr]

sigilyph.gif

Zephyr does not like direct conflict. That isn't to say he doesn't enjoy battling, but rather that he has a very unorthodox way of going about it. Acting more as a support member of Ash's team, Zephyr has been trained to be able to use Struggle even if it is able to use another move.

"Zephyr" - Sigilyph

Male

Magic Guard

(Toxic Orb)

Tailwind ~ Gravity ~ Whirlwind ~ Psycho Shift

[spoiler=Eris]

mawile-3.gif

Eris is not usually a member of Ash's team. After catching Eris, Ash began to notice that it took great pleasure on inflicting pain on others. At first, it wasn't too trouble, only manifesting in a ferocious battle style. However, Eris eventually started to toy with her opponents just for the sake of watching them suffer longer. This maliciousness made Ash feel uneasy and as a result, she rarely uses Eris for battle anymore.

"Eris" - Mawile

Female

Intimidate

(Mawilite)

Play Rough ~ Sucker Punch ~ False Swipe ~ Iron Head

[spoiler=Darkrai]

darkrai.gif

Darkrai is not actually a member of Ash's team, at least not yet. In fact, Ash has no idea that she is Darkrai's Guardian. Figuring that his best chance at survival was to hide where nobody would find him, Darkrai actually lives as a nightmare inside Ash's subconscious. He is the reason she has so many problems with sleeping, anxiety, and depression. 

Darkrai

Genderless (Masculine)

Bad Dreams

Dark Void ~ Nightmare ~ Dream Eater ~ Dark Pulse

[spoiler=Powers/Abilities]

Dream Walker: Although she is not aware of it, Ash is able to enter the dreams of other people. This allows her to communicate with others on a higher empathetic level, helping them understand what their subconscious is trying to tell them. Unfortunately, as long as Darkrai is in her head, he is privy to this information as well and his mere presence is enough to turn the best of dreams into a nightmare. With some practice, Ash will eventually be able to manipulate her own dreams as well as the dreams of those she visits. However, Darkrai's presence makes it difficult for her to recognize when she's dreaming.

Telepathic Connection: Ash has an incredibly strong telepathic link with Darkrai. She is not yet aware of this, however.

[spoiler=Inventory]

Power Herb x5; so as to replenish Thorn's supply

Lum Berry x5; so as to replenish Lilith's supply

PokeDex

Cell phone

Other Information:

>She and Carter constantly send on another emojis that have become a sort of coded language between them.

>While she would never admit it, she loves to read trashy, teen romance novels

[spoiler=Carter Ward]

MSWgumj.png

"When I say I'm here for you, I mean it."

Personal Information:

Name: Carter Ward

[spoiler=Appearance]

TQFm2AE.png

Standing at just under 6 feet and made of 170lbs of lean muscle, Carter seems especially large when standing next to his girlfriend, Ash. Despite the above image, Carter does in fact wear a shirt, most of the time. A red, v-neck, T-shirt, to be exact. 

[spoiler=Personality]

Carter can seem a bit 'out there' to most people. An advocate for natural eating, meditation, and a strong interest in the supernatural abilities of crystals, all lead people to label Carter as a little strange. He doesn't mind though, his interests have always been good conversation starters, allowing him to interact and meet all kinds of people. He is quite the social butterfly, intent on experiencing as much as he can in his time on earth. 

Carter has the patience of a saint, and uses it to lend a comforting shoulder to anyone that may need it. He may not be the best fighter or the smartest guy, but he is a good listener. He's good at comforting people that didn't even realize that they needed comfort. He has a natural ability to sense when something is bothering someone and has an ageless wisdom that makes him sage-like advice giver. 

Carter is hopelessly in love with Ash and it pains him to see that she is suffering so much. When she first started battling depression, he would try his hardest to try to make her happy. He quickly realized, however, that forcing happiness upon her wouldn't fix anything. She needed to grieve in her own way and come to terms with what happened. The only thing he could do was be there for her when she needed him. So he does his best to always be available to her. He hopes one day that she will laugh and smile like she did when they first started dating. 

[spoiler=Backstory]

Carter first met Ash when they were in high school. She was 15, he was 16. A few weeks after they met, they started dating and have been in a relationship ever since. He loved to watch her train with her Pokemon, watching her grow as a trainer. To watch someone with so much passion was inspiring, and then to watch all that passionate dissipate was heart breaking. Standing by her through her father's death and now through her battle with depression and anxiety, he just wants to see the person he loves reclaim the passion and drive that she lost when her life was torn apart. 

Fortunately, Ash's motivation to restart her career as a Trainer has given Carter hope that his dream of seeing her laugh and smile like she used is closer to coming true. He insisted that he come with her to Archanum Island, wanting to be able to support her and take care of her should she need his help.

Combat Information:

Title: Civillian

[spoiler=Pokemon]

It should be noted that Carter isn't really one for Pokemon battles. He occasionally partakes in them, but usually prefers to just sit and watch. 

[spoiler=Meditite]

meditite.gif

Male

Pure Power

Meditate ~ Calm Mind ~ Force Palm ~ Confusion

[spoiler=Bellossom]

bellossom.gif

Female

Healer

Ingrain ~ Synthesis ~ Grassy Terrain ~ Petal Dance

[spoiler=Carbink]

carbink.gif

Genderless

Clear Body

Flash ~ Magic Coat ~ Protect ~ Explosion

[spoiler=Powers/Abilities]

Meditation: The art of meditation is actually fairly difficult to master, but Carter has done it. He has able to clear his mind of distractions and just simply be.

Healer: Supposedly, Carter is able to accelerate the body's natural healing process by channeling the natural forces of the world through certain crystals. Additionally, he can influence things like emotions, focus, and libido depending on the crystal used and the energies channeled through it. These practices are widely controversial on whether or not they actually work. 

[spoiler=Inventory]

Carter keeps a collection of rare stones and crystals. Some of them are items like Evolutionary Stones while others are said to have mystical properties that in a plethora of things. 

Other Information:

> He and Ash constantly text each other emojis that have become a type of code that only the other can decipher.

> He is a fitness and health nut

[spoiler=Diana Espinoza]

ZqvIygz.png

"Time to celebrate!" *tips wineglass*

Personal Information:

Name: Diana Espinoza

[spoiler=Appearance]

4yMonr7.png

While Diana wears a similar, elegant dress it is much less kimono-esque. Likewise she does not carry the fan as depicted above. Diana is much more Victorian socialite than geisha girl. Her skin is slightly darker than it is depicted above, naturally not by tanning. Also, she is almost never seen without some type of drink in her hand.

[spoiler=Personality]

Diana is a hugely wealthy woman that can throw gigantic parties for fun. And when I say gigantic, I mean 'the entire world is invited' gigantic. As far as Diana is concerned, the bigger the better. The more the merrier. She is all about grandiosity and showman ship. For the most part, it seems that she is pretty airy, a bit ditsy, if you will. She is a one-percenter socialite that is all about the simpler things. She likes to be entertained. And she likes to drink. Often, she combines the time, always having some sort of wine or liquor at her disposal. 

Despite her stature, Diana isn't as arrogant or snooty as she may appear. She enjoys talking with people from all walks of life and finds them all to have an interesting story to tell. She has a way of getting people to tell her their stories. It's a gift. 

[spoiler=Background]

Diana is the Pokemon World's incarnation of the Kardashians. She comes from a rich family that is widely famous, but for no apparent reason. Diana herself is a classy party girl, throwing all sorts of parties, dinners, and fundraisers. Her family has lived in Archanum Manor, a castle-sized mansion at the epicenter of Archanum City. The Espinoza family practically owns the entire town and have just about every official, business owner, and representative in their pocket. Fortunately, Diana is the only surviving member of the family currently, after the rest of the family was tragically killed in an airplane accident a little more than a year ago, and she doesn't seem to be as corrupt as her parents may have been. 

Combat Information:

Title: Tournament Host

[spoiler=Pokemon]

[spoiler=Clarence]

slurpuff-2.gif

Male

Sweet Veil

Helping Hand ~ Draining Kiss ~ Heal Bell ~ Round

[spoiler=Jives]

aromatisse-3.gif

Male

Aroma Veil

Aromatic Mist ~ Helping Hand ~ Round ~ Moonblast

[spoiler=Charity]

spinda-2.gif

Female

Own Tempo

Helping Hand ~ Dizzy Punch ~ Round ~ Sucker Punch

Other Information:

[spoiler=Crayton Sanders]

"I'm definitely your type. I'm everyone's type."

Personal Information:

Name: Crayton "Cray" Sanders

[spoiler=Appearance]

alphario__franck_ringe_by_xelgot-d7mgq5q

Cray normally stands at 5'11", but his need to feel superior to everyone else causes him to wear discretely heeled shoes that put him at about 6'1". He keeps well toned body, a necessary asset in playing the pretty playboy image that he has well established in the last few years. He always appears to be purposefully disheveled. 

[spoiler=Personality]

Cray appears to be very nice and charming, but any investigation into this usually leads to the discovery that he is faker than his third stepmother's breasts. Regardless, his initial charm is incredibly disarming and is usually able to get the better of any gender. He is incredibly arrogant and it isn't hard to pick up on the fact that he is very full of himself. Despite this, his presence seems to just be intoxicating and his allure isn't diminished by his self-obsession.

Cray is your typical billionaire playboy that has grown bored with his mansion. He is constantly doing things in the spur of the moment, trying to rediscover the thrill he found in life. Even venturing into dangerous waters to do so.

[spoiler=Backstory]

Cray was born into a highly wealthy family. His father, the founder of Sanders Technology, a leading name in cutting edge luxury technology, was never really around whilst Cray was younger. To make matters worse, the role of Cray's mother was more of a revolving door than an actual parent. This left Cray to his own devices, his entertainment his sole responsible. And for awhile, it was hard for Cray to be happy. However, he eventually grew bored of this lifestyle and began to look for something that could add a certain level of thrill to his life. 

This led him to numerous adrenaline-filled activities like sky diving, spelunking, drag racing, etc, etc. Recently, he tried his hand at Pokemon battles, but found that he didn't really like losing and he didn't want to put forth the effort of learning how to be more proficient. Fortunately, his father's company gave him an experimental device known as a Battle Adviser. It works by connecting to Cray's PokeDex and a small earbud that he wears and it basically tells him what to do. It is experimental technology, but has increased Cray's winning rate dramatically. 

Cray's thirst for adventure has led him to explore some darker areas of entertainment as well. Poking around in the darker corners of the internet, Cray found a website where Legend Hunters discuss practices and trade intel on the location of various Legendaries. Finding the idea of hunting Legendary Pokemon very exciting, Cray decided to try it out. So far he's only been able to hunt down a quite unfortunate Victini, ironic seeing as it is supposed to be a lucky Pokemon, but the rush of the kill was unlike anything he has felt before. He is eager to find more Legendary Pokemon and sources tell him that this Tournament of Legends is where he should start looking.

Cray's involvement in the Tournament of Legends is being followed by journalists and photographers that are using him as the young face for his father's company and he is being used as an example for how well their Battle Adviser, about to be released in stores, works. 

Combat Information:

Title: Legend Hunter

[spoiler=Pokemon]

Cray didn't actually catch any of his Pokemon. They all belong to his father's company. Don't take this team that they aren't formidable though. In fact, they are probably stronger than most trainers' Pokemon and have been bred and trained to excel in battle.

[spoiler=Khan]

kangaskhan.gif

Khan is usually Cray's starting Pokemon. Combining Fake Out with Khan's ability to Mega Evolve, Cray is able to gain a quick advantage with powerfully offensive moves that can quickly dismantle most other offensively based Pokemon and teams. 

"Khan"-Kangaskhan

Female

Scrappy

(Kangaskhanite)

Fake Out ~ Earthquake ~ Sucker Punch ~ Body Slam

[spoiler=Fawkes]

talonflame-2.gif

Fawkes' astounding speed stat and Gale Wings ability affords him an advantage that often finishes battles before they really begin. Unfortunately, Fawkes' glaring weakness to Rock type attacks and lackluster defensive capabilities make long-term battles difficult for this Pokemon.

"Fawkes" - Talonflame

Male

Gale Wings

Acrobatics ~ Flare Blitz ~ Sword Dance ~ Roost

[spoiler=Aquarius]

lapras-3.gif

Aquarius is an arrogant, indignant Pokemon that doesn't like to interact with others. Reveling in Pokemon battles she takes great pleasure in crushing her opponents.

"Aquarius" - Lapras

Female

Water Absorb

(Assault Vest)

Freeze-Dry ~ Hydro Pump ~ Surf ~ Thunderbolt

[spoiler=Deimos]

hydreigon-2.gif

Deimos is a highly competitive battler that prefers complex strategy to quickly overwhelm opponents. Unfortunately, Cray hasn't put forth the time to understand that advantage to some of Deimos' moves and often tends to just try and use Hydreigon's frightening appearance and strength to pummel enemies into the ground.

"Deimos" - Hydreigon

Male

Levitate

(Life Orb)

Draco Meteor ~ Dark Pulse ~ Superpower ~ Roost

[spoiler=Thaila]

aegislash-2.gif

Thaila is a very sassy, sarcastic Pokemon that gets a rush of superiority when it thinks it has outsmarted its opponents.

"Thaila" - Aegislash

Female

Stance Change

King's Shield ~ Substitute ~ Shadow Ball ~ Sacred Sword

[spoiler=Sprout]

amoonguss-4.gif

Sprout is Cray's least used Pokemon. Largely a defensive unit, Cray thinks Sprout lacks the flair and power that the rest of his team carries. Sprout doesn't mind too much, definitely the most mellow Pokemon of Cray's team. When in battle, Sprout acts indifferent and aloof, often frustrating his opponents.

"Sprout" - Amoonguss

Male

Regenerator

(Black Sludge)

Spore ~ Sludge Bomb ~ Protect ~ Giga Drain

[spoiler=Abilities]

Charisma & Charm: Cray has an alluring atmosphere established by his charisma and charm, quickly marking him as a fan favorite and a likable guy. 

[spoiler=Inventory]

Cray has a swarm of photographers, journalists, make-up artists, stylists, etc., etc., following him around. That plus the fact that Cray's father is incredibly wealthy and the CEO of the leading name in luxury technology, he has access to a plethora of gadgets and gizmos. 

Pocket World V5: more commonly referred to as a P-World, this device is a PokeNav Plus, C-Gear, Poketch, Holo Caster, and PokeDex all rolled into one. Cray of course has the leading model that has yet to hit store shelves. Decked out with a complete PokeDex that is constantly scanning surrounding the environment for more data a various Pokemon, moves, and items, it is connected with Cray's Battle Adviser, providing the information necessary to properly combat the Pokemon that Crayton may face. The P-World has a direct connection to the Sanders Tech satellites and can provide instant video and tele-communications from anywhere in the world in addition to being able to display a comprehensive 3D map and providing GPS instructions. 

Battle Adviser: an experimental device produced by Sanders Tech. It promises to transform any run-of-the-mill of Pokemon Trainer into a Pokemon Battle Expert. There are still a few bugs with it though. It connects with a Trainer's PokeDex and gathers data from current and previous battles to devise strategies guaranteed to maximize win output.

Pistol w/Silencer: this is one piece of equipment that Cray did not get from his father. Cray doesn't have much experience with it, but you don't need to be very accurate to shoot someone point blank.

Other Information:

[spoiler=Post's Original Content]

Nooooo!!! Its revived when I don't have internet at home! DX

Also sucks that I can't use old characters (even though I never used Iori and Entei xD)

Regardless, I am posting interest, as always. Though me being able to post an app...dunno if I'll be able to anytime soon

Well you just can't use old characters that have been used in the IC before, so you can still use Iori if you want. Hopefully you manage to get access to the internet, 'cause it would be awesome to have you!!

Fir...Darn it!

Second!

[spoiler=Naomi]

nGdW5UD.jpg?1
“Guys, we should...we should just relax and...and...zzzzzzz"

Personal Information:
Name: Naomi Reveur
Nicknames/Aliases: Pleasant Dreamer
[spoiler=Appearance]
on27W6F.jpg
5‘7“ (170 cm) and 144 pounds (65 kg) Has nearly permanent bed-head.

Tends to dress in warm and comfy clothing.

[spoiler=Personality]
Naomi is excessively chill. She doesn’t seem to ever get upset or lose her carefree attitude. This chill personality tends to make her lazy. She doesn’t like to do more than the bare minimum that is required to. And has been known to get sulky, though never upset, when her sleep is interrupted. As she nods off very often, however, she has learned to slowly wake herself up whenever needed. She absolutely loves to spoil her Pokemon however and will go to whatever lengths to help them when they’re in need. She loves scary things and thrills, despite her relaxed nature.
When it comes to other people, Naomi doesn't really care how they look or what they do as long as they don't hurt others. She doesn't like excessive violence no matter the reason. Only gets truly worked up when someone is being forced to do things that go against their chosen way of life (within limits, she won’t be upset with someone stopping a robbery, for instance).
Thinks of Pokemon as people and tries to be as respectful to them as she would another human being. She is a bit bothered by the idea of catching them and fighting until she realized that the Pokemon weren't against it. However she would never force one to fight.

[spoiler=Background]
Naomi grew up on stories of fairy tales and ghost stories. She ate that stuff up, reading all the stories she could. Her parents were often gone, for reasons unknown, so those stories were her babysitter. She was a very easy to handle child so she didn’t often get into trouble. Eventually she was brought a gift, a Rhyhorn Pokemon partner, to help keep her company while her parents were away. She named them Princess, and spoiled the thing as much as she can.

Soon after she discovered where her parents had gone. They were both Pokemon thieves. They were arrested around Naomi’s 16th birthday and Naomi was alone. She was supposed to go live with her grandparents. They were kind people but they were strict and she knew she'd be forced to work. Naomi decided to travel instead, running from home and exploring the region.

She tried to keep out of trouble, but trouble found her quite often. Including in the form of running into some Legend Hunters. She was disturbed that these people would do something so terrible and she tried to prevent them from fulfilling their distressing goal whenever she got the chance. Naomi was sleeping on a bench when she was awoken by a gentle presence prodding her psychically. The perpetrator was Cresselia who had been injured in a fight with a Hunter. She had come to Naomi after looking into the girl's heart and liking what she saw. She asked Naomi for assistance and Naomi readily agreed, once she realized that the Pokemon was in danger. Naomi fended off the attackers that were after Cresselia and they quickly formed a bond. One that Naomi had ever felt with her precious Princess.

Two years ago, Naomi lost someone close to her. She was in a relationship that lasted several months before suddenly it was taken away from her. She doesn't talk about, or think about if she can help it, this often. The details are vague but the most that was ever gotten out of her was that "One day she just...vanished."

Combat Information:
[spoiler=Pokemon]
1.) Rhydon "Princess" (Female / Eviolite / Rock Head / Bulldoze, Head Smash, Ice Punch, Rock Blast)

2.) Skarmory (Male / Sturdy / Steel Wing, Agility, Brave Bird, Roost)

3.) Walrein (Male / Thick Fat / Surf, Ice Beam, Rest, Toxic)

4.) Torkoal (Male / White Smoke / Smokescreen, Yawn, Earth Power, Fire Blast)

5.) Breloom (Female / Technician / Spore, Mach Punch, Bullet Seed, Leech Seed )

6.) Cresselia (Female / Levitate / Psychic, Moonlight, Safeguard, Calm Mind)

In Box

7.) Sandslash (Female / Sand Veil / Earthquake, Stealth Rocks, Sandstorm, Rock Slide)

8.) Slurpuff (Male / Unburden / Nasty Plot, Draining Kiss, Flamethrower, Energy Ball)

9.) Jumpluff "Knight" (Male / Infiltrator / Acrobatics, Stun Powder, U-Turn, Leech Seed)

Cresselia and Naomi have a strong telepathic link due to the former's Psychic powers.
When Naomi is asleep, am invisible barrier surrounds her that helps protect her from harm, though it can be shattered.

Other Information: Princess wears a large pink bow.
[spoiler=Theme Song]

Maybe I should give her a Mega. >.>

Edit: Turned Princess into a Rhydon instead of Rhyperior cause it fit better. Also gave her Head Smash instead of Rock Wrecker cause of the fact that its ability is now Rock Head instead of Solid Rock.

[spoiler=Oz Porter]

wQ9xMmu.jpg?1
"You're boring...."

Name: Oz Porter
Nicknames/Aliases: Ozzie, The Vortex

[spoiler=Appearance]
Height: 5'11"

Weight: 178 lbs

FpeqKJr.jpg

[spoiler=Personality]
Oz isn't the friendliest of people in the Totus reason, but mainly due to his inability to be interested in his current reality.  Instead of dealing with the real world, Oz prefers to space out and contemplate his meaningless existence in the universe.  The only thing that keeps him from being a total Debby Downer is the thrill of battling.  Since Oz started his adventure, pokemon battles became the drive that entertained him, and he strides to be the best trainer of the Totus region, no matter how cliche or unoriginal that may have seemed.  

Oz is also very straight forward, he knows no meaning of the word subtlety.  He's not afraid to tell start up trainers that they're terrible straight to their face.  But he also isn't mean enough to not tell them that experience is an excellent teacher, and that he looks forward to a rematch.  He also doesn't have much patience if he's not spaced out.  If someone is annoying him, he won't hesitate to bite the annoyance's head clean off.  If you give Oz his personal space, and recognize him for the brilliant trainer that he is, he might just befriend you. 

[spoiler=Background]
Oz was the second born child of the Porter family.  He was born in the part of the Totus region that had previously been called Johto.  After The Merge, many cultures of different regions had mixed and melted together, and Oz's family lineage had traces that lead back to Team Plasma apologists, instead of taking a new formed hostility towards Legendary Pokemon.  His parent's had a zero tolerance policy for Pokemon abuse and trained their children to be Pokemon Coordinators instead.  Although Oz's interest faded faster than a jolly ninjask, his sister Charlotte had become top Coordinator in their region in no time at all.  In the meantime, Oz developed a guilty pleasure of watching Pokemon fight in the wild, and the sight thrilled him.  When he became of age, with much resistance from his anti-Pokeabuse family, he set off to become a trainer and obtained his first partner Cyndaquil in the next town over.  

On his journey to become top Champion of the Totus region, Oz only encountered new Pokemon by bumping into them on accident while he was spacing out and befriending them.  Oz climbed the trainer ranks quite well, and battling never became dull for him, even while he was undefeated for a very long period of time.  One day, while he was traveling up a mountain to reach a new training ground, Oz had spaced out for the six-hundredth time in his life, he walked off the side of a cliff.  He desperately reached for a Pokemon to help him in this situation, but he soon came to terms with his untimely demise.

It was then that a rift in space time had opened in his path.  He was suspended in what seemed to be deep space, and in front of him was a sight to truly behold.   A mighty pink and white Pokemon he had never seen before was staring deep into his being.  The Pokemon revealed that it was Palkia, the master of space.  He had been seeking a Guardian for some time now to protect him from those who would seek harm on him, and he offered the position to Oz.  He gladly accepted, and Palkia transported Oz to the base of the Mountain.  Now Oz had a purpose to exist, and chills coursed throughout his body.    

Combat Information:
Title: Guardian of Space/Palkia
[spoiler=Pokemon]
1.) Typhlosion "Helen" (Female)[Flash Fire][Typhlosionite]-Eruption/Fire Blast/Focus Blast/Extrasensory

2) Slowbro "Bro" (Male)[Regenerator]-Psychic/Hydro Pump/Calm Mind/Fire Blast

3.) Heracross "Goliath" (Male)[Guts]-Mega Horn/Close Combat/Stone Edge/Aerial Ace

4.) Braviary "Chief" (Male)[Defiant]-Brave Bird/Return/Superpower/Zen Headbutt

5.) Heliolisk "UV" (Female)[Dry Skin][Life Orb]-Thunder/Hyper Voice/Protect/Surf

6.) Snorlax "Snooze" (Male)[Thick Fat][Leftovers]-Earthquake/Double Edge/Rest/Sleep Talk

Boxed

7.) Yanmega "Hipster" (Male)[speed Boost]-Giga Drain/Bug Buzz/Air Slash/Protect

[spoiler=Powers/Abilities/Inventory]

Rift Walk: Oz can open up portals in Space Time in two locations anywhere within a 200 foot radius.  The first opens up next to Oz, while the other opens up in his desired location.  Oz has to step into the portal to initiate travel, but travel between the two portals happens instantly.  

Inventory: 10x Full Restore, 1 Poke Flute, Running Shoes, Pokedex

Other Information:  Oz's Typhlosion is very protective of him, and hates human females

[spoiler=Mega Typhlosion]

pRui7Gd.png

Name: Mega Typhlosion

Species(optional): Super Volcano Pokemon

Type: Fire

Ability(ies): Hubris: If this pokemon knocks out it's opponent, It's Special Attack rises 1 stage

Signature Attack(s): Eruption

Strengths/ Weaknesses: High Special Attack and Speed/Low Defenses

Evolution Information: Mega Evolves from Typhlosion

Reserving Yveltal 'cause he's the coolest legendary in existence.

I'll start apping once I figure out what other mons I want with him.

Um, I hope I'm not overstepping my bounds on this but I want to make sure you know before you get too far into the app that according to the database Yveltal is one of the mons you can be the Guardian of but can't actually have on the team.

Hoping this one lasts. Though I have to say, out of the three Pokémon RPs I participated in, you're the host that stuck with it the longest, so yeah, props to you (Cowcow aside since we all know he has ungodly patience with keeping with RPs till the bitter end).

Also looking forward to being in a Hydreigon RP. This should be interesting. :)

Was gonna do no legend, but considering the whole theme of this RP, might as well...

Reserving Shaymin.
(Btw this was a super hard choice between Shaymin and Lugia ;~;)

Um, I hope I'm not overstepping my bounds on this but I want to make sure you know before you get too far into the app that according to the database Yveltal is one of the mons you can be the Guardian of but can't actually have on the team.

I'm well aware of that already. But I wanna stick with Yveltal anyway.

Then again, I probably should've worded what I said better :/

Fir...Darn it!

Second!

[spoiler=Naomi]

nGdW5UD.jpg?1

“Guys, we should...we should just relax and...and...zzzzzzz"

Personal Information:

Name: Naomi Reveur

Nicknames/Aliases: Pleasant Dreamer

[spoiler=Appearance]

on27W6F.jpg

5‘7“ (170 cm) and 144 pounds (65 kg) Has nearly permanent bed-head.

Tends to dress in warm and comfy clothing.

[spoiler=Personality]

Naomi is excessively chill. She doesn’t seem to ever get upset or lose her carefree attitude. This chill personality tends to make her lazy. She doesn’t like to do more than the bare minimum that is required to. And has been known to get sulky, though never upset, when her sleep is interrupted. As she nods off very often, however, she has learned to slowly wake herself up whenever needed. She absolutely loves to spoil her Pokemon however and will go to whatever lengths to help them when they’re in need. She loves scary things and thrills, despite her relaxed nature.

When it comes to other people, Naomi doesn't really care how they look or what they do as long as they don't hurt others. She doesn't like excessive violence no matter the reason. Only gets truly worked up when someone is being forced to do things that go against their chosen way of life (within limits, she won’t be upset with someone stopping a robbery, for instance).

Thinks of Pokemon as people and tries to be as respectful to them as she would another human being. She is a bit bothered by the idea of catching them and fighting until she realized that the Pokemon weren't against it. However she would never force one to fight.

[spoiler=Background]

Naomi grew up on stories of fairy tales and ghost stories. She ate that stuff up, reading all the stories she could. Her parents were often gone, for reasons unknown, so those stories were her babysitter. She was a very easy to handle child so she didn’t often get into trouble. Eventually she was brought a gift, a Rhyhorn Pokemon partner, to help keep her company while her parents were away. She named them Princess, and spoiled the thing as much as she can.

Soon after she discovered where her parents had gone. They were both Pokemon thieves. They were arrested around Naomi’s 16th birthday and Naomi was alone. She was supposed to go live with her grandparents. They were kind people but they were strict and she knew she'd be forced to work. Naomi decided to travel instead, running from home and exploring the region.

She tried to keep out of trouble, but trouble found her quite often. Including in the form of running into some Legend Hunters. She was disturbed that these people would do something so terrible and she tried to prevent them from fulfilling their distressing goal whenever she got the chance. Naomi was sleeping on a bench when she was awoken by a gentle presence prodding her psychically. The perpetrator was Cresselia who had been injured in a fight with a Hunter. She had come to Naomi after looking into the girl's heart and liking what she saw. She asked Naomi for assistance and Naomi readily agreed, once she realized that the Pokemon was in danger. Naomi fended off the attackers that were after Cresselia and they quickly formed a bond. One that Naomi had ever felt with her precious Princess.

Combat Information:

[spoiler=Pokemon]

1.) Rhydon "Princess" (Female / Rock Head / Bulldoze, Head Smash, Ice Punch, Rock Blast)

2.) Skarmory (Male / Sturdy / Steel Wing, Agility, Brave Bird, Roost)

3.) Walrein (Male / Thick Fat / Surf, Ice Beam, Rest, Toxic)

4.) Torkoal (Male / White Smoke / Smokescreen, Yawn, Earth Power, Fire Blast)

5.) Breloom (Female / Technician / Spore, Mach Punch, Bullet Seed, Leech Seed )

6.) Cresselia (Female / Levitate / Psychic, Moonlight, Safeguard, Calm Mind)

In Box

7.) Sandslash (Female / Sand Veil / Earthquake, Stealth Rocks, Sandstorm, Rock Slide)

8.) Slurpuff (Male / Unburden / Nasty Plot, Draining Kiss, Flamethrower, Energy Ball)

9.) Jumpluff "Knight" (Male / Infiltrator / Acrobatics, Stun Powder, U-Turn, Leech Seed)

Cresselia and Naomi have a strong telepathic link due to the former's Psychic powers.

When Naomi is asleep, am invisible barrier surrounds her that helps protect her from harm, though it can be shattered.

Other Information: Princess wears a large pink bow.

[spoiler=Theme Song]

Maybe I should give her a Mega. >.>

Edit: Turned Princess into a Rhydon instead of Rhyperior cause it fit better. Also gave her Head Smash instead of Rock Wrecker cause of the fact that its ability is now Rock Head instead of Solid Rock.

Well you're the first finished application, if that's any consolation ;) Accepted!

[spoiler=Oz Porter]

wQ9xMmu.jpg?1

"You're boring...."

Name: Oz Porter

Nicknames/Aliases: Ozzie, The Vortex

[spoiler=Appearance]

Height: 5'11"

Weight: 178 lbs

FpeqKJr.jpg

[spoiler=Personality]

Oz isn't the friendliest of people in the Totus reason, but mainly due to his inability to be interested in his current reality.  Instead of dealing with the real world, Oz prefers to space out and contemplate his meaningless existence in the universe.  The only thing that keeps him from being a total Debby Downer is the thrill of battling.  Since Oz started his adventure, pokemon battles became the drive that entertained him, and he strides to be the best trainer of the Totus region, no matter how cliche or unoriginal that may have seemed.  

Oz is also very straight forward, he knows no meaning of the word subtlety.  He's not afraid to tell start up trainers that they're terrible straight to their face.  But he also isn't mean enough to not tell them that experience is an excellent teacher, and that he looks forward to a rematch.  He also doesn't have much patience if he's not spaced out.  If someone is annoying him, he won't hesitate to bite the annoyance's head clean off.  If you give Oz his personal space, and recognize him for the brilliant trainer that he is, he might just befriend you. 

[spoiler=Background]

Oz was the second born child of the Porter family.  He was born in the part of the Totus region that had previously been called Johto.  After The Merge, many cultures of different regions had mixed and melted together, and Oz's family lineage had traces that lead back to Team Plasma apologists, instead of taking a new formed hostility towards Legendary Pokemon.  His parent's had a zero tolerance policy for Pokemon abuse and trained their children to be Pokemon Coordinators instead.  Although Oz's interest faded faster than a jolly ninjask, his sister Charlotte had become top Coordinator in their region in no time at all.  In the meantime, Oz developed a guilty pleasure of watching Pokemon fight in the wild, and the sight thrilled him.  When he became of age, with much resistance from his anti-Pokeabuse family, he set off to become a trainer and obtained his first partner Cyndaquil in the next town over.  

On his journey to become top Champion of the Totus region, Oz only encountered new Pokemon by bumping into them on accident while he was spacing out and befriending them.  Oz climbed the trainer ranks quite well, and battling never became dull for him, even while he was undefeated for a very long period of time.  One day, while he was traveling up a mountain to reach a new training ground, Oz had spaced out for the six-hundredth time in his life, he walked off the side of a cliff.  He desperately reached for a Pokemon to help him in this situation, but he soon came to terms with his untimely demise.

It was then that a rift in space time had opened in his path.  He was suspended in what seemed to be deep space, and in front of him was a sight to truly behold.   A mighty pink and white Pokemon he had never seen before was staring deep into his being.  The Pokemon revealed that it was Palkia, the master of space.  He had been seeking a Guardian for some time now to protect him from those who would seek harm on him, and he offered the position to Oz.  He gladly accepted, and Palkia transported Oz to the base of the Mountain.  Now Oz had a purpose to exist, and chills coursed throughout his body.    

Combat Information:

Title: Guardian of Space/Palkia

[spoiler=Pokemon]

1.) Typhlosion "Helen" (Female)[Flash Fire][Typhlosionite]-Eruption/Fire Blast/Focus Blast/Extrasensory

2) Reuniclus "Cell" (Male)[Regenerator]-Psyshock/Focus Blast/Calm Mind/Hyper Beam

3.) Heracross "Goliath" (Male)[Guts]-Mega Horn/Close Combat/Stone Edge/Aerial Ace

4.) Braviary "Chief" (Male)[Defiant]-Brave Bird/Return/Superpower/Zen Headbutt

5.) Heliolisk "UV" (Female)[Dry Skin][Life Orb]-Thunder/Hyper Voice/Protect/Surf

6.) Krookodile "Shades" (Male)[Moxie][black Glasses]-Earthquake/Crunch/Outrage/Pursuit

Boxed

7.) Yanmega "Hipster" (Male)[speed Boost]-Giga Drain/Bug Buzz/Air Slash/Protect

[spoiler=Powers/Abilities/Inventory]

Rift Walk: Oz can open up portals in Space Time in two locations anywhere within a 200 foot radius.  The first opens up next to Oz, while the other opens up in his desired location.  Oz has to step into the portal to initiate travel, but travel between the two portals happens instantly.  

Inventory: 10x Full Restore, 1 Poke Flute, Running Shoes, Pokedex

Other Information:  Oz's Typhlosion is very protective of him, and hates human females

[spoiler=Mega Typhlosion]

pRui7Gd.png

Name: Mega Typhlosion

Species(optional): Super Volcano Pokemon

Type: Fire

Ability(ies): Hubris: If this pokemon knocks out it's opponent, It's Special Attack rises 1 stage

Signature Attack(s): Eruption

Strengths/ Weaknesses: High Special Attack and Speed/Low Defenses

Evolution Information: Mega Evolves from Typhlosion

Accepted predicated on the assumption you'll add height/weight descriptions to your appearance :P

Alright, if I remember correctly, no real IC was made of the first reboot, so would that mean that I'd be allowed to bring back Neos and Tayla?

If Neos is allowed to come back, I'll be reserving Mew.

Any character that was unique to the Reboot is indeed acceptable. Just make sure you repost the application in this thread, please

Hoping this one lasts. Though I have to say, out of the three Pokémon RPs I participated in, you're the host that stuck with it the longest, so yeah, props to you (Cowcow aside since we all know he has ungodly patience with keeping with RPs till the bitter end).

Also looking forward to being in a Hydreigon RP. This should be interesting. :)

Was gonna do no legend, but considering the whole theme of this RP, might as well...

Reserving Shaymin.
(Btw this was a super hard choice between Shaymin and Lugia ;~;)

I hope so too :P Glad to have you on board :D

Reserving Yveltal 'cause he's the coolest legendary in existence.

I'll start apping once I figure out what other mons I want with him.

Make sure you reserve Yveltal in the Database

I might change my reserve from Celebi to Latios. I'll make sure I'll update teh database with that info.

Any correct that was unique to the Reboot is indeed acceptable.

That's good to know... if my character from the reboot wasn't almost the same as the character I had from the first thread.

Nevertheless I should have a WIP app later.

[spoiler=And now, to bring back Mew's Guardian, Antonio "Neos" Rivetter]NeosRavnica_zpsywp66ck4.png
"Holy Arceus, I beg your forgiveness for the horrible acts I have committed with my own hands and fangs, the atrocities I have performed upon your children, though I know not what they were. I pray that when you cast your final Judgement upon me, you see me not as a cruel villain who enjoys the loss of others, but as a stray sheep that has lost himself in this dark time..."

Personal Information:
Name: Antonio Rivetter
Nicknames/Aliases: Way too many aliases and nicknames to list from over the years...but one he sticks with is 'Neos' and often introduces himself as such.
[spoiler=Appearance (Ignore the Aura Spheres)]
NeosBeforeAndAfter_zps6d8cb8a0.png
Underneath his 'clothes', which is just as much a part of him as the body itself, he hides all the scars he's obtained in his life, and due to the PokeX virus, he's got a lot. The external scars that should have been on his face and the back of his hands he also still has, though he has moved them to either lesser-damaged parts of his chest and back and higher up on his arms. He's also about 6'4" and weighs at an average of 200-205lbs, which means that if he ends up tackling you, the one being tackled will be hurting. During the moments that he does end up giving a toothy grin, you can see that four of his incisors on both the top and bottom rows are enlonged enough to be considered fangs, though he can keep them hidden from view when closed. The uncut gem he wears in the form of a necklace is from the Tree of Beginning and still glows faintly with its light, even after being separated from it so long. Though it is hidden from view, he also wears yellow dress shoes with black socks.
If you manage to make him demorph, he reverts to his Ditto form, which has turned a golden-yellow color due to the PokeX Virus damaging the DNA regarding that form's coloration.

[spoiler=Personality]His enlonged life has worn down on his natural joviality. While he can still laugh, it often sounds strained, like he can no longer put his whole heart into it anymore. Due to constantly battling insanity, he often seems guarded, even afraid to let anyone get too close to his heart, even the many Pokemon he adopts and trains before releasing them again into the wild once they've grown and become strong enough to handle themselves. Despite how long he's lived, he still has many moments when he pulls something considered inappropriate among humans to try and make another feel better about themselves, such as randomly giving someone a hug that could really use one. His age makes him wise among both humans and shorter-lived Pokemon, though he knows there are those wiser than him. It also angers him when he sees Pokemon being used as nothing more than breeding tools to achieve 'weaponized perfection' as he calls it, since that's what his race especially had been used by a lot of humans as for a while. He does really try to fit in with human society, but sometimes he still feels alone in the many crowds...

[spoiler=Background]His particular patron is more than that, the Mew he acts as a shield for is the same one that raised him. His first memories was him becoming aware of his surroundings within the Tree of Beginning at the start of his life, with Mew, or Mistress Mew as he calls her, floating over him to make sure he was alright. With her help, he gotten a handle of his natural transformation abilities, though things changed soon after he turned 4 years old, in human terms.

The Tree started falling apart, he wasn't sure why. All he knew was that he had to get out, but his panic caused him to get lost, leading him to the heart of the Tree. Because of this, he saw a human put on a pair of strange gloves with gems embedded into it before starting to strain himself from focus. A blue orb of energy emerged in front of him and that of a Lucario that almost immediately started to do the same before surrounding Mistress Mew with the two blended energies, who flew into the core and restored sanity to the Tree. During the strange process, the Lucario butted away the human before enduring the brunt of the strain itself, ending the Pokemon's life.

Wishing to honor the human that made a start in saving his home and out of further curiosity, the young Ditto decided to try and take on a human form of his own after using the human's appearance that saved his home as a template, while later deciding on his own human name. After finally perfecting it as much as he was able, he began traveling the human world to learn more about it, eventually running into a group of Pokemon that went by the name of Rescue Team Starseeker. Using a Pokedex the leader of the group had found with the aid of an allied Porygon-Z, Neos was able to get himself a 'dex that would oddly register him as a legitimate trainer, despite the quirk that the Porygon-Z left in said 'dex that prevents him from ever being able to hold a whole team at once... When the team had to enter human territories to fulfill a mission, Neos wound up playing the role of the team's 'trainer', though he was rather-uncomfortable with such a title at first. Fortunately, the number of times he did have to use his 'dex to enter official tournaments have left a permanent mark on the system, making him an official trainer, though he was never human to begin with. Ten years of this passed before the last of the Starseekers finally passed on outside of the Deoxys on the team named 'Purplestar' who just left Earth, leaving Neos alone for the time being.

Lost upon the path he set for himself, Neos returned to the Tree of Beginning, hoping to seek advice from the Mew he viewed as his 'mother', though the title he refers to her by would suggest otherwise to those who didn't know the two. Her advice was simple: Pay it forward, do for others that she had done for him. Remembering that she took him in as a newborn almost, he started doing the same, taking in and caring for any orphaned Pokemon that came across on his own journey, caring for them like the parent they may have never had.

After he turned 24 human years old, not long after he managed to get himself a job as a Pokemon Ranger, the PokeX virus infected the false human during a mission, inflicting a terrible amount of insanity within him that caused him to randomly strike out at nearby humans and Pokemon in his human form, even sometimes killing them. During one of these insanity outbursts, he wound up being pinned down and arrested by a group of Officer Jennys, almost ripping one of their legs with his fanged teeth as they did. The Jenny to whom this almost happened to saw the fangs and suggested they got him admitted to a hospital for possible madness. Another Jenny, whom was a survivor of a PokeX attack, realized that he was acting like a Pokemon infected by the virus after the suggestion of the hospital was brought up, so she pulled out one of several tranquilizer darts she has carried on her since. She not-too-politely jammed it into his arm and injected the liquid into him, which forced him into a deep slumber. He had long trained himself to keep human form when falling asleep, even in situations when he'd be forced into sleep, so he didn't demorph in their grips.

However, he wasn't expecting to wake up in the Pokemon Center with Chanseys and Blisseys as well as Pokemon Nurses and human doctors moving around him as he laid in a virus containment area in addition to an IV needle hooked up to a saline drip, especially while in his human form. He entered into a panic and began screaming for answers as to where he was and why he was there before one of many Nurse Joys and a doctor approached him and tried answering his questions, revealing that the people working on his particular case all know that he's not human but a Pokemon in disguise as they did. After begging the humans not to let anyone tell others about him with tears in his eyes, eyes which had been slowly changing from the deep-blue they once were to a neon-green with dark-green pupils due to the virus, they agreed to ease his nerves as a Nurse quietly attached a drug to the drip that caused him to fall back to sleep...

The human-morphed Ditto's containment probably had a small hand in helping to eliminate the PokeX virus in at least the local area, since the virus found itself fighting to infect two different kinds of DNA at the same time, confusing the virus inside him along with the experimental drugs they were injecting into him for both humans and Pokemon during his forced slumber. However, one of the drugs had an unexpected effect on him.

He finally woke up in unchained, blinding rage, destroying the now-unknown town like a beast possessed by a demon. When he finally came to full awareness of his surroundings and saw the blood and bodies on the streets of humans and Pokemon of all ages alongside the collapsed buildings in addition to his ravaged, bleeding body and his near-lack of clothing along with the wet red blood in his fingernails and in his mouth...

...overwhelmed with grief and disgust with himself, he tried to kill himself, painfully ripping deep through his throat with his own clawed nails before he wound up demorphing and passing out in the middle of the long-lost town.

He awoke a few days later, still in the same place and surrounded with dried blood, both yellow and red, while he had appeared to have fully healed despite the need for subsistence beginning to creep in. He saw that his coloration in his original form had changed as well, from the normal Ditto color to that of a golden coloration. There had been no evidence of anyone coming into the town since he had done the horrible act, allowing him to hesitantly take on his human form again and sit down kneeling where he was, praying to Arceus that he would be forgiven for all he had done, whatever they may have been.

Not much longer after the event, he was caught unaware by Groudon's roar, only barely able to avoid the madness on the Earth's surface by taking on his familiar Pidgeot form and taking to the sky, watching as the Primal-Reverted Legendary went insane and destroyed the lands as they were before reforging them. Worried about his home, Neos flew as fast as the Pidgeot form would allow back towards where he expected to see the Tree of Beginning...

...unfortunately, the changes Groudon made had destroyed the ancient crystalline tree, prompting Neos to land and turn back into human form before falling to his hands and knees and crying his eyes out over the loss of his home, which threatened him going insane once more. However, a soothing feeling washed over him strangely enough, one he recognized as from a particular Pokemon. A spark of hope surging through him to find at least one survivor of the Tree's destruction, Neos kept digging through the broken shards, even when his hands have become bloodied and raw from all the digging, before finally hearing a familiar sound and pulling out an injured pink cat.

Mew.

Though he wound up injuring her more, Neos gave Mew a big hug of relief to see her alive, tearing up a few more times despite thinking he had run out for the time being.

Ever since, he and Mistress Mew have watched the world rebuild itself in one way or another from the many dangers that surfaced soon after, ranging from the world-reshaping to the many hunters that tried to come after his 'mother' to the many dangers still left unmentioned as the pair secretly tries to improve other lives at a distance...even as Neos constantly battles the permanently-embedded insanity he keeps caged in the back of his mind, despite the fact that the virus itself has become dormant...at least for now...

Combat Information:
[spoiler=Pokemon]~Cannon (Species: Forretress, Gender: Male, Ability: Overcoat, Attacks: Gyro Ball, Earthquake, Pin Missle, Power Trick)
~Snipeshot (Species: Cloyster, Gender: Male, Ability: Skill Link, Attacks: Icicle Crash, Spike Cannon, Twinneedle, Rapid Spin)
~Entrende (Species: Noctowl, Gender: Female, Ability: Tinted Lens, Attacks: Confusion, Air Cutter, Roost, Hyper Voice)
~Faye (Species: Beartic, Gender: Female, Ability: Snow Cloak, Attacks: Hail, Hone Claws, Ice Punch, Power-Up Punch)
~Iona (Species: Camerupt, Gender: Female, Ability: Solid Rock, Attacks: Eruption, Earth Power, Solarbeam, Sunny Day)
~Lilac (Species: Florges-White Flower, Gender: Female, Ability: Flower Veil, Attacks: Wish, Aromatherapy, Moonbeam, Petal Dance)
~Feu (Species: Talonflame, Gender: Male, Ability: Gale Wings, Attacks: Flame Charge, Brave Bird, Steel Wing, Roost)
~Seeker (Species: Watchog, Gender: Male, Ability: Keen Eye, Attacks: Super Fang, Confuse Ray, Dig, Power-up Punch)
~Mistress Mew (Species: Mew, Gender: Genderless/Feminine, Ability: Synchronize, Attacks: Transform, Teleport, Psychic, Ancient Power)
~~Mistress Mew has this tendency to Teleport of nowhere to aid Neos when he wishes for her help...or just to try to get him to laugh.
~Neos Rivetter (Species: Ditto, Gender: Genderless/Masculine, Ability: Imposter, Attack: Transform)
~~Yes, his Pokedex has Neos himself flagged as a permanent part of his team...

[spoiler=Powers/Abilities/Weapons/Inventory]~Powers/Abilities~
~Genetic Shapeshifting: While Neos has taken a human form for over decades now, he still is a Ditto in mind, body and soul. Because of this, he has never developed the nerve to take the final step and erase his ability to Transform. When in tournaments, he has managed to keep from having to enter the fray himself, for he knew he would have to surrender to keep his secret from the world or enter the battlefield himself and reveal to all the imposter that he is.[spoiler=Remembered Forms]Human Form: (Gender: Male, Ability: Scrappy, Attacks: Close Combat, Double Team, Agility, Recover/Heal Pulse)
~In regards to Recover and Heal Pulse, he has to re-Transform to swap between which move he has in his current arsenal of moves. If he has Heal Pulse slotted, he can't heal himself and if he's got Recover active, he can't heal others. He's also a Normal/Fighting type in this form.
Pidgeot Form: (Gender: Male, Ability: Keen Eye, Attacks: Sky Attack, Steel Wing, Mirror Move, Agility
~If he ever gets close to a Pidgeotite, he is unaffected by it. This is also his primary form for long-distance travel.
Ninetales Form: (Gender: Male, Ability: Drought, Attacks: Fire Charge, Extrasensory, Hex, Will-O-Wisp
~In this form, Neos can project his thoughts to others around him, but he cannot read minds.
Golduck Form: (Gender: Male, Ability: Swift Swim, Attacks: Dive, Surf, Future Sight, Swaggar
~This form isn't as much for combat as it is for exploring watery areas.

~Physical inability to die: This has become more of a curse for Neos than a blessing as time has passed and he can blame Team Galactic and their accursed PokeX virus for it. His body has stopped aging, due to how the virus mutated within him and attached itself to the various parts of his body in response to all the drugs that had been used on him to try and test them out. The only way to kill him, which Neos would actually welcome at this point, is if something forced him to demorph then completely eradicate his body, like dropping him in quick-acting acid. Also, it is hypothesized by some people that the Ditto species have a form of immortality, since they can constantly rearrange their DNA to stay young, healthy and alive as well, which after quite a bit of thought does make sense...that doesn't mean his life can't be made even more uncomfortable in the meantime, though...
~Untapped Aura: Partly because of the form he borrowed all those years ago, Neos does have potential to become a Aura Guardian himself, though he doesn't realize it. It's why the gem around his neck continues to glow even after being separated from the Tree of Beginning over a century ago...
~Inventory~
~First-Generation Pokedex that's still miraculously up to date
~Two full first-aid kits in his backpack that take up almost all the space in the main pouch. One's geared towards regular Pokemon in general and one's geared more for himself due to certain changes in his biology

Other Information:
Theme Songs:
~King of Fools
~Beautiful Ones
~Roses
~Sell Your Soul
Things to Know:
~Neos has to keep his emotions in check, for certain ones help to fuel his caged insanity, especially anger. If you EVER see him suddenly drop to his knees with his hands to either side of his head...RUN!
~His insanity acts like a form of confusion in regards to Pokemon attacks, so anything that cures confusion that can be used on other Pokemon can help suppress it long enough for him to regain his senses.
~During the times he actually takes on a form other than his human one, there are two traits that can give him away. One of them is the fact that the exposed skin of whatever he transforms into becomes slightly-tinted yellow, due to the fact that his blood stays yellow through transformations. The other is his eyes, which always stay neon-green with dark-green irises. The PokeX virus damaged the DNA used to handle eyes, which made this a permanent trait for him no matter what appearance he takes.
~If someone has Deoxys as their Guardian, there's a possibility that their Deoxys may be the same one Neos knew early on in life. If it turns out to be the case, don't be surprised if he calls said Deoxys 'Purplestar'. (That can be worked out if it happens, though.)
~Neos doesn't really hide from the world, so it is possible for certain older folks to recognize him.

Bringing him back and leaving open a possible way to bring the PokeX virus back, should you choose to do so, Ren.

Keep in mind this is a WIP

[spoiler=Steve Jackson]

"Even the toughest of beasts can be tamed."

Personal Information:
Name:
Steve Jackson
Nicknames/Aliases: "The Beast Tamer"

[spoiler=Appearance]
jhpl3b.jpg

Steve's clothes are a bit tackier than what is shown in the pic and he is sporting a few battle scars from the battle with Garchomp and training in general. He also wears a necklace of Dragon Fangs that he gathered around his hometown around his neck in his youn age, and a Mega Ring on his left wrist. Steve's height is 6'2" and he weighs 160lbs.

[spoiler=Personality]
Steve was always a curious individual in his young age, regularly taking a stroll to the local training grounds near his village and watch what was going on there and his curiosity remained whilst on his journey when he heard about the vicious Garchomp and was curious to see how strong it was, although in that case, one could argue that Steve was also being stubborn in addition to being curious by ignoring the warnings of the locals. In battle, Steve usally knows what he his doing and he likes to visualise his stratgegy in his head, that being said, if he makes a mistake, like calling the wrong move for example, Steve would try to hide his frustration so that his opponent doesn't take advantage, because that frustrates him even more than making a mistake. Regarding Mega evolution, Steve's policy is that he would refuses to use mega evolution unless his opponent also uses megas because otherwise he would deem it unfair and he would rather fight on fair terms.

[spoiler=Background]

Steve was born in a village near what was formerly known as Meteor Falls, but the mountain range has now become a training ground for aspiring Dragon Tamers. As he was growing up Steve would regularly take a stroll to the training grounds to watch the battles that unfolded from day to day, and even though at the time he didn't have a pokemon of his own, he had already chosen a path for himself; to become a dragon tamer.

When he turned ten, his parents gave him an egg to look after which soon hatched into Treecko and it wasn't long before said pokemon demonstrated the Dragonbreath technique which is when his parents revealed that they knew that Steve would watch the other trainers battle and bred that move onto the Treecko to give him a fighting chance against the other trainers in the village.

Two years into his journey, Steve and his Sceptile stumbled across Boon Village, a town known for building strong bonds between trainer and pokemon through various trials. His intentions for visting was to get the current "Guardian of Ultimate Attacks"; Kimmy (a descendant of the Kimberly of Boon Island) to teach Frenzy Plant, but he realised it wouldn't be easy as he had to go through the three trials, and needless to say it took a few days for Sceptile to even master Frenzy Plant after overcoming the third trial. Nevertheless, the two grew closer and Kimmy congratulated the two on their efforts because they never gave up no matter what she threw at him and presented to Steve a mega ring and the Sceptilite.

A few years later, Steve saw a flock of Murkrow scatter from the tops of a nearby mountain in the north-east and felt he needed to investigate. He heard rumours of a vicious Garchomp that sparked fear into the locals because of its strength. They would urge travellers not to go anywhere near it, but their words would not reach Steve when he approached the warning sign at the foot of the mountain as he would consider it a trial he must overcome if he is to be a successful dragon tamer. He said to himself "Even the toughest of beasts can be tamed" and ventured off to battle the Garchomp, a battle that was even tougher than Kimmy's trials. Defeating the Garchomp wasn't going to be easy and however frustrated Steve got when Garchomp struck hard, he would remember what Kimmy told him about not giving up, and he gained the confidence to strike at Garchomp's weakspot allowing the opportunity for Steve to calm it down and then capture it when it eventually calmed.

Having triumphed in taming the vicious Garchomp, Steve gained newfound respect and the nickname of "The beast tamer", a title that he wanted to share with his friends back home, however his trip home took an unexpected detour when a wise man required Steve's assistance with an injured pokemon. Needless to say, Steve followed, but when he got there, he saw a pair of legend hunters arrive and attacked the already injured Latios with their Toxicroaks. Refusing to let this stand, Steve was able to fend off the hunters using the Garchomp he tamed whose presence and facial expression frightened the hunters as the mach pokemon defeated their pokemon with ease causing the two men bid a hasty retreat. With the hunters gone, Steve offered to nurse Latios' wounds who in turn wanted Steve to be his protector as it sensed his strength. Since then, Steve vowed to make himself even stronger and make his family and his hometown proud of him.

Combat Information:
Title:
Guardian

[spoiler=Pokemon Rotated on Team]

Sceptile (male) [Overgrow] Giga Drain, Dragon Pulse, Frenzy Plant, X-Scissor (@Sceptilite)
Latios (male) [Levitate] Calm Mind, Luster Purge, Protect, Dragon Pulse

Machamp (male) [Guts] Brick Break, Ice Punch, Bulk Up, Bullet Punch (@Expert Belt)
Garchomp "The Beast" (male) [Rough Skin] Dragon Claw, Fire Fang, Aerial Ace, Outrage (@Lum Berry)
Flygon (Male) [Levitate] Earthquake, Dragon Claw, U-Turn, Screech

Umbreon (female) [synchronize] Dark Pulse, Toxic, Confuse Ray, Shadow Ball (@Blackglasses)

Volcarona (female) [Flame Body] Flamethrower, Quiver Dance, Bug Buzz, Giga Drain

Gastrodon-West Sea (female) [storm Drain] Ice Beam, Earth Power, Scald, Sludge Bomb

Ampharos (male) [static] Thunderbolt, Signal Beam, Dragon Pulse, Thunder Wave (@Ampharosite)

Froslass (female) [snow Cloak] Hail, Shadow Ball, Blizzard, Ice Beam

- Communcation with his Latios can be made via telepathy which is made easier due to the fact that Latios is able to understand human speech. He is also able to see what Latios can see though Latios' ability to sight share.

Items:

- Pokedex

- A dozen Full Restores

- A dozen Lum Berries

- Xtransceiver

Other Information:

Theme: Unleash Force

- Steve uses his Flygon for aerial transportation

- Whilst he is eating, Steve doesn't like to be disturbed

EE4tu7H.jpg

"Now what'd these poor Pokemon do to you that you've gotta go pick on them?"

x393wz.jpg

Personal Information:

Name: Winifred Mallory

Nicknames/Aliases: Ms. Detective | Winnie | Top Coordinator 

[spoiler=Appearance]Mvnky9z.png

Height: 5'6" (168 cm)

Weight: ??? (It's impolite to ask a lady's weight, don'tcha know?)

[spoiler=Personality]Friendly. This is the first word most people use to describe Winifred Mallory. A good speaker as well as a good listener Winnie is the kind of person who has never gone a day in her life without friends. Despite her career choice as a detective Winnie has quite the carefree and free-spirited attitude, though should the time call for it she is able to become serious in a snap. Despite this very oblivious seeming personality Winnie's career as a detective has taught her very useful observations skills, that often come to play in her social interactions, and she is able to pick up on how people are feeling through even subtle body movements.

[spoiler=Backgroud]The first and only child of the Mallory family, Winnie was born in what would have been known in the previous world as Hearthome City. After The Merge's massive reshaping of the landscape caused Harthome City and Celestic Town to become wedged in between Mt. Coronet and a new mountain range formed by The Merge. For the most part completely isolated from the rest of Totus. Despite this Hearthome still kept it's same showy attitude and splendor, which is the reason for Winnie's rather old-fashioned name.

As a child both of Winnie's parent's encouraged their young daughter's creativity and due her parent's copious amount of funds Winnie was able to explore many areas of the arts. As they say the apple doesn't fall far from the tree, neither did the young Mallory girl. Winifred inherited many of her parent's eccentricities, and as soon as she could acquired her first Pokemon (a Roselia) and began her own journey. Like many of the youth her departed near the same time on their journey's Winnie had no interest participating in Gym Battles or earning Badges. No her eyes were set to the title of Top Coordinator.

Unsurprisingly with only a little difficulty Winnie obtained her 5 needed ribbons and advanced passed the Appeal Round of the Grand Festival... only to be knocked out in her first match in the Battle Rounds. Her freshly wounded pride motivated the young Winnie try even harder. In the next year Winnie put her heart and soul into into her goal. Practicing from sun up to sun down; developing new techniques, evolving Roselia, and even adding a new member to her team in the form of Gothorita. Year after year though Winnie experienced defeat at the Grand Festival, even going so far as to compete in the finals before being defeated. After 5 losses in a row the now teenage Winnie felt hopeless.

Returning home Winnie locked herself away, and became depressed and isolated only leaving her room to eat dinner in the evening. Even her parent's concerned attempts to bring her out of her depression, and eventually even they gave up, leaving their daughter to her own misery. Day after day the teenage former coordinator wondered why she felt so hollow and empty despite the fact that their where only a handful of Top Coordinators in the entire world. She should have been proud of all she had accomplished, and yet Winnie could not bring herself to feel happy. Eventually Winnie grew to realize that she had not sunk to this low because of her losses, but rather because after her first loss Winnie had allowed her passion and goals to consume her, and define her as a person. Thus when she could no longer grasp it she lost all hope to continue living.

This marked a turning point for Winnie. Rather than allow her despair to consume her the young woman decided that she would reinvent herself. Allow herself time find her true self, and then and only then would she return to contests. Winnie again left her hometown of Hearthome a new goal in mind this time though; to travel the world and experience all it had to offer for herself. This long journey toke several years, and along the way Winnie gained many new partners for her team. This journey took several years, but this small break from the contest scene seemed to be just what the doctor ordered, as when she finally returned the now 18 year old Winifred Mallory was crowned Top Coordinator.

It was around this time that Winnie met Diancie for the first time. The scarred Jewel Pokemon having fled from several Hunters before being cornered at the Contest Hall. Desperate Diancie reached out to Winnie hoping the human bystander would jump to its aid... and she did. With little effort Winnie dispatched the Hunters, and became Diance's Guardian. It was this event that would eventually spur Winnie to join the police force as a detective, so that she could protect others from the threat of the Hunters. She is currently participating undercover at the Tournament on Archanum Island keeping a watchful eye out for any potential Legend Hunters.

Combat Information:

Title: Guardian

[spoiler=Pokemon]Species: Diancie

Type: Rock/Fairy

Ability: Clear Body | Magic Bounce {M}

Item: Diancite

Move Set - {Diamond Storm | Moonblast | Psychic | Stone Edge}

*Note*: Winnie will not use Diancie in most situations, and especially so if she suspects she is facing a Legend Hunter, though she will always keep the Jewel Pokemon in her party where she feels it is safest.

Species: Roserade 

Type: Grass/Poison

Ability: Poison Point 

Item: Black Sludge

Move Set - {Petal Storm | Magical Leaf | Poison Jab | Dazzling Gleam}

Species: Florges  {Blue Flower Forme}

Type: Fairy

Ability: Flower Veil

Item: N/A

Move Set - {Petal Blizzard | Moonblast | Grassy Terrain | Misty Terrain}

Species: Gothitelle ♀ 

Type: Psychic

Ability: Shadow Tag

Move Set - {Miracle Eye | Psychic | Dark Pulse | Hidden Power}

Species: *shiny* Lopunny 

Type: Normal/Fight (M)

Ability: Cute Charm | Scrappy (M)

Item: Lopunnite

Move Set - {Power-Up Punch | Ice Beam | High Jump Kick | Sweet Kiss}

Species: Flygon

Type: Ground/Dragon

Ability: Levitate

Move Set - {Sandstorm | Outrage | Stone Edge | Hone Claws}

[spoiler=In Box]Species: Skarmory 

Type: Steel/Flying

Ability: Sturdy

Species - {Metal Claw | Night Slash | Automize | Swords Dance}

Species: Carbink 

Type: Rock/Fairy

Ability: Clear Body

Item: Leftovers

Move Set - {Light Screen | Moonblast | Power Gem | Reflect}

Species: Umbreon 

Type: Dark

Ability: Inner Focus

Move Set - {Moonlight | Dark Pulse | Shadow Ball | Psychic

[spoiler=Powers/Abilities/Weapons/Inventory]Revolver: Detective work is hardly the safest job around, and even with her Pokemon around to protect her nothing solves disputes faster than the looking down the shiny barrel of a gun. While she prefers not to use it, Winnie is always prepared to pull her weapon should her life or the life of an innocent be endangered.

Detective's Badge: Pretty self-explanatory hear. What do you think she just walks around saying "I'm a detective." and people just believe her. Got show some identification friend.

Flask: A frequent drinker Winnie almost always has a flask filled with some sort of alcoholic beverage on her person. Despite being able to down an inhuman amount of alcohol into her body with little (visible) ill-effect, Winnie knows her limits, and not many can attest to seeing the young detective inebriated in public.

Other Information: 

• Battle Theme - P4:DAN OST - Backside of the TV (Lotus Juice Remix)
  • Winnie's sexual orientation is straight. 
  • Winnie describes herself as being single and ready to mingle, and often makes visits to her local bar or club, though most of her relationships usually end up being one night stands. 
  • Of the few men Winnie has actually dated she has actually managed to keep a healthy and friendly relationship with them, and on more than a few occasions has acted as their wing-woman.
  • Winnie loves playing games, not video games mind you (though she does enjoy the occasion mystery or FPS), but old fashioned board games and the like such as Clue and Monopoly.
  • For your health and safety I implore you, please never make reference to Winnie's biological clock. If you value your life this is a subject best left unspoken.

tmw you recognize that it's Elly and not Nai, not by the marriage status, but by the image choice for character. XD

Anyway, yay Naomi is accepted! :D I'm worried she might have a bit...weak of a team, but I'm not sure. I'm perfectly happy with her being the "weakest team" character though. XD

Anyway I will be slowly working on the Hunter app (Which will have a Mega Arbok, just to give a small hint. :3 ) for a couple days. Not sure I wanna use her but I'll see as I go.

[spoiler=And now, for a Legend Hunter with a goal]TaylaLiderHumanAva_zps11e72c83.png
"If a virus can do that to a Legendary, I'd hate to see what mutations such could bring in a human."

Personal Information:
Name: Tayla Lider
Nicknames/Aliases: The Geneticist
[spoiler=Appearance][spoiler=Yes, the Porygon-Z is smirking. Be afraid.]TaylaLiderHuman_zps91b59c44.png

She has a simple appearance. Dark-brown straight hair that reaches a few inches past the base of her neck. Brownish-grey eyes that seem to hide out-of-place aged wisdom behind a pair of wire-framed glasses. Slightly-tanned skin around her face and hands, though everywhere else seems pale. She wore a black turtleneck-style shirt and black pants over black sneakers. Despite her age, she was barely a B-cup when it came to breast size and wasn't exactly the curviest girl in the world...nor did she care. She's roughly 5'4" and about 129lbs.

[spoiler=Personality]Tayla has developed an unfounded hatred toward most of the Legendary Pokemon, one stemming from the fact that most of them didn't even seem to care what Groundon had done to the Earth. She has the false belief that they are fine with letting the Continent Pokemon punish all on the planet for the actions of a small group. She is calculating when she's figuring out her next action, though she is not emotionless or cold. In fact, it is her fury toward the Legendaries that has her on the course to control or replace the existing Legendaries that supposedly rule over the Earth, trying to capture their DNA to create altered clones of the originals or make specific mind-control devices for the ones that seem irreplaceable after realizing that most Legends, though corrupted, actually have a use in this world still. She is actually caring toward non-Legendaries, and hates seeing them harmed, even during combat. Sure, she can make herself momentarily cold and heartless when she needs to, but it all winds up hitting her hard once she drops the charade and is alone. She has been 'described as wise beyond her years', though she is not sure why that is. A strange twist in her personality is that while she may have issues with the legends themselves, she actually pities the Guardians, viewing them as having been pulled into a war against their true will by the manipulative beasts.

[spoiler=Background]Oddly enough, there wasn't anything really impressive or noticeable about her past. The only truly of note is when she first heard of how the world became what it was now as she grew up within various areas that were once a part of the desert Orre region...and growing quietly angry about it over time. As she grew up and saw the true extend of the damage the world had suffered as well as discovering information about the virus that started it all, her hatred toward the Legendaries that were supposed to 'protect' their home grew even more, believing them to be broken beyond repair and needing to be replaced or reprogrammed if they weren't able to resist such a virus. As far as she was concerned, it was fitting to eliminate them as they have allowed the virus to spiral into this chain of events without once stopping it. Because of this, she went heavily into researching Pokemon Genetics and Mechanics, hoping to create the tools needed to overthrow the gods...which eventually lead to the creation of her first Pokemon, Cysero the Porygon-Z.

Combat Information:
[spoiler=Pokemon]RNA (Species: Ditto, Gender: Genderless/Feminine, Ability: Imposter, Attack: Transform)
~RNA is trained to not revert back to normal after falling unconscious. She is also skilled in identifying disguised Pokemon, whether it'd be by Transformation or Illusion.
Cysero (Species: Porygon-Z, Gender: Genderless/Masculine, Ability: Download, Attacks: Tri-Attack, Night Daze, Wonder Room, Recover)
~This prankster had injected into its coding a special program that sends out a wifi signal toward one of Talim's weapons whenever it uses its Download abliity, changing it to not only adjust his Atk and Sp. Atk strength, but also identify the biggest type weakness of a foe. Cysero is also programmed by Tayla to not give two sh*ts about others when going after Legendary Pokemon, so if there's a fight going against one and you see him smirking...RUN! NO ONE will like the end result! Night Daze is not a normal move for Porygon-Z and was programmed into him after a nasty encounter with a Ghost Pokemon, when it couldn't hit the thing at all with Tri-Attack. It was also created at the Porygon-Z stage and has never been either a Porygon or a Porygon2.
Spellthief (Species: Smeargle, Gender: Male, Ability: Own Tempo, Attacks: Foresight, Grasswhistle, Leech Seed, Sketch)
~Spellthief 'captures' moves for later study, with himself acting as the baseline when comparing how powerful each different move is. He's familiar with how a lot of moves work, even after he's forgotten how to use the actual moves himself. Foresight also seems to mirror the ability to see the world's Aura, though Tayla doesn't know this... Spellthief is also just about never seen without a set of red battle-proof headphones that he listens to music through, even in battle. Fortunately, he can hear Tayla's commands, even if he full-volumes the music.
Battery (Species: Magnezone, Gender: Genderless/Masculine, Ability: Magnet Pull, Attacks: Magnet Rise, Thunderbolt, Magnet Bomb, Rain Dance)
~The dedicated tank of the team. Outside of a few types, Battery is often the first one sent out to draw fire as the others get into position. However, it thinks too much like a machine and requires rather-precise commands from Tayla in order to function in battle.
Predict (Species: Castform, Gender: Female, Ability: Forecast, Attacks: Hail, Sandstorm, Weather Ball, Ominous Wind)
~Predict has learned how to work around Sandstorm to reduce the amount of damage taken during the weather condition, which has led to the discovery of a new weather-based form for her. Predict is also strangely-mute.
Ferdinand (Species: Rapidash, Gender: Male, Ability: Run Away, Attacks: Flare Blitz, Wild Charge, Megahorn, Agility)
~Ferdinand is how Tayla is able to keep up with some of the faster Legends in existence, the Rapidash boasting some serious speed even before use of Agility. He is capable of using Flare Blitz without injuring his rider, only himself. When a battle against a Legendary goes way south, he's Tayla's 'exit ticket' out of it. Unless Tayla just about literally drives her heels into Ferdinand's sides, he will just about never decline a race challenge.

[spoiler=Powers/Abilities/Weapons/Inventory]Abilities:
~Snipe-shot: Considering how long she's had her unique sniper rifle, she's had a hell of a sharp shot with it, averaging with a 95% accuracy...as long as she's wearing her glasses...
~Hyper-Intelligence: She is known to figure out things that one would expect others to not be able to, which makes keeping information from her a tricky proposition...

Special Items:
~TM-?? (Sketch): Usable only on Smeargle, replaces a known move with Sketch.
~Hidden Power Sniper Rifle: A modernized sniper rifle specially-modified to fire off a weaponized version of the attack Hidden Power, changes active element after Cysero uses the Download ability on a Pokemon to one that the targeted Pokemon would be weakest to. Single-shot speed only, can only safely fire up to 10 times in 5 minutes before needing to cool down from risk of overheating. When Cysero targets a human without any sort of unusual abilities with Download, it will cause the gun to default to Fighting-type, while targeting humans with special abilities will trigger the gun to shift to an appropriate type.
~DNA Scanner: On her right wrist, she has a device that can be used to scan and record DNA to be studied at a later point of time after launching miniature drones that attach to the Pokemon that's to be scanned. She often used such knowledge to better study Pokemon and figure out what others couldn't figure out from observation or experimentation alone. One time, she got really-confusing results after she accidentally hit a human in the back when she missed her target. She is still not sure how a human could have both human and Pokemon DNA as well as trace strands of something else the machine almost broke trying to correctly record. Shame she didn't get a good look at the guy...
~Poke-Translator: Behind her right ear is a device that translates Poketalk into a language she could understand, though she was the only one that heard the translations. This has long proved its worth when it accidentally translated what completely-wild Pokemon were talking about, even though she originally designed it to translate what her partner Pokemon were saying. This allows her to spy on conversations held between trainer Pokemon on occasion...

~Survival Laptop: A relatively-small and compact laptop of a bright-yellow color for easy visibility, this laptop is used to maintain information she wishes to keep and doesn't want to chance forgetting later on. It has documentation on various Legends she has encountered, multiple theories upon how she would going about with her goals as a hunter, a few single-player games for those longer 'waiting-game' hunts, some music for her personal entertainment as well as other things that I, the player, am not thinking of at the moment.

~'Item Balls': Originally Premier Balls, these particular Pokeballs, ten in total, have been reprogrammed by both Tayla and Cysero to hold items instead of Pokemon, which prevents them from being sent to any form of storage by accident. Her sniper rifle's stored in one and her survival laptop's stored in another when not in use. Her DNA scanner has its own Item Ball as well when she's asked to put it away.

Other Information:
Things to Know: She is a skilled builder for technology and knowledgeable in the field of cloning. In regards to programming, Cysero is the whiz at such. Often times, she can tell him the core of what she wishes the program to do as well as additional aspects before the Porygon-Z creates the program and implants it upon a zip-drive for later use.

Custom Items:
[spoiler=Sandstorm Forme]cfea96cc7bc42178.png
Name: Sandstorm Forme
Species: Castform
Type: Rock
Ability: Forecast
Signature Attack(s): None
Strengths/ Weaknesses:
~Strengths: Increased Physical Defense
~Weaknesses: Decreased Speed
Evolution Information: Castform changes into this during Sandstorm weather
Other Information: Twice as heavy as default Castform

[spoiler=And now, to bring back Mew's Guardian, Antonio "Neos" Rivetter]NeosRavnica_zpsywp66ck4.png
"Holy Arceus, I beg your forgiveness for the horrible acts I have committed with my own hands and fangs, the atrocities I have performed upon your children, though I know not what they were. I pray that when you cast your final Judgement upon me, you see me not as a cruel villain who enjoys the loss of others, but as a stray sheep that has lost himself in this dark time..."

Personal Information:
Name: Antonio Rivetter
Nicknames/Aliases: Way too many aliases and nicknames to list from over the years...but one he sticks with is 'Neos' and often introduces himself as such.
[spoiler=Appearance (Ignore the Aura Spheres)]
NeosBeforeAndAfter_zps6d8cb8a0.png
Underneath his 'clothes', which is just as much a part of him as the body itself, he hides all the scars he's obtained in his life, and due to the PokeX virus, he's got a lot. The external scars that should have been on his face and the back of his hands he also still has, though he has moved them to either lesser-damaged parts of his chest and back and higher up on his arms. He's also about 6'4" and weighs at an average of 200-205lbs, which means that if he ends up tackling you, the one being tackled will be hurting. During the moments that he does end up giving a toothy grin, you can see that four of his incisors on both the top and bottom rows are enlonged enough to be considered fangs, though he can keep them hidden from view when closed. The uncut gem he wears in the form of a necklace is from the Tree of Beginning and still glows faintly with its light, even after being separated from it so long. Though it is hidden from view, he also wears yellow dress shoes with black socks.
If you manage to make him demorph, he reverts to his Ditto form, which has turned a golden-yellow color due to the PokeX Virus damaging the DNA regarding that form's coloration.

[spoiler=Personality]His enlonged life has worn down on his natural joviality. While he can still laugh, it often sounds strained, like he can no longer put his whole heart into it anymore. Due to constantly battling insanity, he often seems guarded, even afraid to let anyone get too close to his heart, even the many Pokemon he adopts and trains before releasing them again into the wild once they've grown and become strong enough to handle themselves. Despite how long he's lived, he still has many moments when he pulls something considered inappropriate among humans to try and make another feel better about themselves, such as randomly giving someone a hug that could really use one. His age makes him wise among both humans and shorter-lived Pokemon, though he knows there are those wiser than him. It also angers him when he sees Pokemon being used as nothing more than breeding tools to achieve 'weaponized perfection' as he calls it, since that's what his race especially had been used by a lot of humans as for a while. He does really try to fit in with human society, but sometimes he still feels alone in the many crowds...

[spoiler=Background]His particular patron is more than that, the Mew he acts as a shield for is the same one that raised him. His first memories was him becoming aware of his surroundings within the Tree of Beginning at the start of his life, with Mew, or Mistress Mew as he calls her, floating over him to make sure he was alright. With her help, he gotten a handle of his natural transformation abilities, though things changed soon after he turned 4 years old, in human terms.

The Tree started falling apart, he wasn't sure why. All he knew was that he had to get out, but his panic caused him to get lost, leading him to the heart of the Tree. Because of this, he saw a human put on a pair of strange gloves with gems embedded into it before starting to strain himself from focus. A blue orb of energy emerged in front of him before surrounding Mistress Mew, who flew into the core and restored sanity to the Tree, though the human who had made it possible died in the effort.

Wishing to honor the human, the young Ditto decided to take on his form, though he chose his own human name. After finally perfecting it as much as he was able, he began traveling the human world to learn more about it, eventually running into a group of Pokemon that went by the name of Rescue Team Starseeker. Using a Pokedex the leader of the group had found with the aid of an allied Porygon-Z, Neos was able to get himself a 'dex that would oddly register him as a legitimate trainer, despite the quirk that the Porygon-Z left in said 'dex that prevents him from ever being able to hold a whole team at once... When the team had to enter human territories to fulfill a mission, Neos wound up playing the role of the team's 'trainer', though he was rather-uncomfortable with such a title at first. Fortunately, the number of times he did have to use his 'dex to enter official tournaments have left a permanent mark on the system, making him an official trainer, though he was never human to begin with. Ten years of this passed before the last of the Starseekers finally passed on outside of the Deoxys on the team who just left Earth, leaving Neos alone for the time being.

Lost upon the path he set for himself, Neos returned to the Tree of Beginning, hoping to seek advice from the Mew he viewed as his 'mother', though the title he refers to her by would suggest otherwise to those who didn't know the two. Her advice was simple: Pay it forward, do for others that she had done for him. Remembering that she took him in as a newborn almost, he started doing the same, taking in and caring for any orphaned Pokemon that came across on his own journey, caring for them like the parent they may have never had.

After he turned 24 human years old, not long after he managed to get himself a job as a Pokemon Ranger, the PokeX virus infected the false human during a mission, inflicting a terrible amount of insanity within him that caused him to randomly strike out at nearby humans and Pokemon in his human form, even sometimes killing them. During one of these insanity outbursts, he wound up being pinned down and arrested by a group of Officer Jennys, almost ripping one of their legs with his fanged teeth as they did. The Jenny to whom this almost happened to saw the fangs and suggested they got him admitted to a hospital for possible madness. Another Jenny, whom was a survivor of a PokeX attack, realized that he was acting like a Pokemon infected by the virus after the suggestion of the hospital was brought up, so she pulled out one of several tranquilizer darts she has carried on her since. She not-too-politely jammed it into his arm and injected the liquid into him, which forced him into a deep slumber. He had long trained himself to keep human form when falling asleep, even in situations when he'd be forced into sleep, so he didn't demorph in their grips.

However, he wasn't expecting to wake up in the Pokemon Center with Chanseys and Blisseys as well as Pokemon Nurses and human doctors moving around him as he laid in a virus containment area in addition to an IV needle hooked up to a saline drip, especially while in his human form. He entered into a panic and began screaming for answers as to where he was and why he was there before one of many Nurse Joys and a doctor approached him and tried answering his questions, revealing that the people working on his particular case all know that he's not human but a Pokemon in disguise as they did. After begging the humans not to let anyone tell others about him with tears in his eyes, eyes which had been slowly changing from the deep-blue they once were to a neon-green with dark-green pupils due to the virus, they agreed to ease his nerves as a Nurse quietly attached a drug to the drip that caused him to fall back to sleep...

The human-morphed Ditto's containment probably had a small hand in helping to eliminate the PokeX virus in at least the local area, since the virus found itself fighting to infect two different kinds of DNA at the same time, confusing the virus inside him along with the experimental drugs they were injecting into him for both humans and Pokemon during his forced slumber. However, one of the drugs had an unexpected effect on him.

He finally woke up in unchained, blinding rage, destroying the now-unknown town like a beast possessed by a demon. When he finally came to full awareness of his surroundings and saw the blood and bodies on the streets of humans and Pokemon of all ages alongside the collapsed buildings in addition to his ravaged, bleeding body and his near-lack of clothing along with the wet red blood in his fingernails and in his mouth...

...overwhelmed with grief and disgust with himself, he tried to kill himself, painfully ripping deep through his throat with his own clawed nails before he wound up demorphing and passing out in the middle of the long-lost town.

He awoke a few days later, still in the same place and surrounded with dried blood, both yellow and red, while he had appeared to have fully healed despite the need for subsistence beginning to creep in. He saw that his coloration in his original form had changed as well, from the normal Ditto color to that of a golden coloration. There had been no evidence of anyone coming into the town since he had done the horrible act, allowing him to hesitantly take on his human form again and sit down kneeling where he was, praying to Arceus that he would be forgiven for all he had done, whatever they may have been.

Not much longer after the event, he was caught unaware by Groudon's roar, only barely able to avoid the madness on the Earth's surface by taking on his familiar Pidgeot form and taking to the sky, watching as the Primal-Reverted Legendary went insane and destroyed the lands as they were before reforging them. Worried about his home, Neos flew as fast as the Pidgeot form would allow back towards where he expected to see the Tree of Beginning...

...unfortunately, the changes Groudon made had destroyed the ancient crystalline tree, prompting Neos to land and turn back into human form before falling to his hands and knees and crying his eyes out over the loss of his home, which threatened him going insane once more. However, a soothing feeling washed over him strangely enough, one he recognized as from a particular Pokemon. A spark of hope surging through him to find at least one survivor of the Tree's destruction, Neos kept digging through the broken shards, even when his hands have become bloodied and raw from all the digging, before finally hearing a familiar sound and pulling out an injured pink cat.

Mew.

Though he wound up injuring her more, Neos gave Mew a big hug of relief to see her alive, tearing up a few more times despite thinking he had run out for the time being.

Ever since, he and Mistress Mew have watched the world rebuild itself in one way or another from the many dangers that surfaced soon after, ranging from the world-reshaping to the many hunters that tried to come after his 'mother' to the many dangers still left unmentioned as the pair secretly tries to improve other lives at a distance...even as Neos constantly battles the permanently-embedded insanity he keeps caged in the back of his mind, despite the fact that the virus itself has become dormant...at least for now...

Combat Information:
[spoiler=Pokemon]~Cannon (Species: Forretress, Gender: Male, Ability: Overcoat, Attacks: Gyro Ball, Earthquake, Pin Missle, Power Trick)
~Snipeshot (Species: Cloyster, Gender: Male, Ability: Skill Link, Attacks: Icicle Crash, Spike Cannon, Twinneedle, Rapid Spin)
~Entrende (Species: Noctowl, Gender: Female, Ability: Tinted Lens, Attacks: Confusion, Air Cutter, Roost, Hyper Voice)
~Faye (Species: Beartic, Gender: Female, Ability: Snow Cloak, Attacks: Hail, Hone Claws, Ice Punch, Power-Up Punch)
~Iona (Species: Camerupt, Gender: Female, Ability: Solid Rock, Attacks: Eruption, Earth Power, Solarbeam, Sunny Day)
~Lilac (Species: Florges-White Flower, Gender: Female, Ability: Flower Veil, Attacks: Wish, Aromatherapy, Moonbeam, Petal Dance)
~Feu (Species: Talonflame, Gender: Male, Ability: Gale Wings, Attacks: Flame Charge, Brave Bird, Steel Wing, Roost)
~Seeker (Species: Watchog, Gender: Male, Ability: Keen Eye, Attacks: Super Fang, Confuse Ray, Dig, Power-up Punch)
~Mistress Mew (Species: Mew, Gender: Genderless/Feminine, Ability: Synchronize, Attacks: Transform, Teleport, Psychic, Ancient Power)
~~Mistress Mew has this tendency to Teleport of nowhere to aid Neos when he wishes for her help...or just to try to get him to laugh.
~Neos Rivetter (Species: Ditto, Gender: Genderless/Masculine, Ability: Imposter, Attack: Transform)
~~Yes, his Pokedex has Neos himself flagged as a permanent part of his team...

[spoiler=Powers/Abilities/Weapons/Inventory]~Powers/Abilities~
~Genetic Shapeshifting: While Neos has taken a human form for over decades now, he still is a Ditto in mind, body and soul. Because of this, he has never developed the nerve to take the final step and erase his ability to Transform. When in tournaments, he has managed to keep from having to enter the fray himself, for he knew he would have to surrender to keep his secret from the world or enter the battlefield himself and reveal to all the imposter that he is.
~Physical inability to die: This has become more of a curse for Neos than a blessing as time has passed and he can blame Team Rocket and their accursed PokeX virus for it. His body has stopped aging, due to how the virus mutated within him and attached itself to the various parts of his body in response to all the drugs that had been used on him to try and test out. The only way to kill him, which Neos would actually welcome at this point, is if something forced him to demorph then completely eradicate his body, like dropping him in quick-acting acid. Also, it is hypothesized by some people that the Ditto species have a form of immortality, since they can constantly rearrange their DNA to stay young, healthy and alive as well, which after quite a bit of thought does make sense...that doesn't mean his life can't be made even more uncomfortable, though...
~Untapped Aura: Partly because of the form he borrowed all those years ago, Neos does have potential to become a Aura Guardian himself, though he doesn't realize it. It's why the gem around his neck continues to glow even after being separated from the Tree of Beginning over a century ago...
~Inventory~
~First-Generation Pokedex that's still miraculously up to date
~Two full first-aid kits in his backpack that take up almost all the space in the main pouch. One's geared towards regular Pokemon in general and one's geared more for himself due to certain changes in his biology

Other Information:
Theme Songs:
~King of Fools
~Beautiful Ones
~Roses
~Sell Your Soul
Things to Know:
~Neos has to keep his emotions in check, for certain ones help to fuel his caged insanity, especially anger. If you EVER see him suddenly drop to his knees with his hands to either side of his head...RUN!
~His insanity acts like a form of confusion in regards to Pokemon attacks, so anything that cures confusion that can be used on other Pokemon can help suppress it long enough for him to regain his senses.
~During the rare times he actually takes on a form other than his human one, there are two traits that can give him away. One of them is the fact that the skin of whatever he transforms into becomes slightly-tinted yellow, due to the fact that his blood stays yellow through transformations. The other is his eyes, which always stay neon-green with dark-green irises. The PokeX virus damaged the DNA used to handle eyes, which made this a permanent trait for him no matter what appearance he takes.
~While in human form, Pokemon moves affect him as if he was a Normal/Fighting-type Pokemon.
~If someone has Deoxys as their Guardian, there's a possibility that their Deoxys may be the same one Neos knew early on in life. If it turns out to be the case, don't be surprised if he calls said Deoxys 'Purplestar'. (That can be worked out if it happens, though.)
~Neos doesn't really hide from the world, so it is possible for certain older folks to recognize him.

Bringing him back and leaving open a possible way to bring the PokeX virus back, should you choose to do so, Ren. I'll be working on my Legend Hunter in a second... If you want, I can have a list of 'favored forms' and what each form can do into the Powers/Abilities section so that one doesn't have to worry about this character being able to pull just about anything out of his ass.

The only problem that I found in the application is that you refer to Team Rocket as the group that created the PokeX Virus, but in this RP, it is actually Team Galactic. Before I accept this character, what other forms were you thinking of? A little more explanation on that please. Otherwise, it looks good:D

You know I can't pass this up, Ren! 

Good to have you :D

[spoiler=And now, for a Legend Hunter with a goal]TaylaLiderHumanAva_zps11e72c83.png
"If a virus can do that to a Legendary, I'd hate to see what mutations such could bring in a human."

Personal Information:
Name: Tayla Lider
Nicknames/Aliases: The Geneticist
[spoiler=Appearance][spoiler=Yes, the Porygon-Z is smirking. Be afraid.]TaylaLiderHuman_zps91b59c44.png

She has a simple appearance. Dark-brown straight hair that reaches a few inches past the base of her neck. Brownish-grey eyes that seem to hide out-of-place aged wisdom behind a pair of wire-framed glasses. Slightly-tanned skin around her face and hands, though everywhere else seems pale. She wore a black turtleneck-style shirt and black pants over black sneakers. Despite her age, she was barely a B-cup when it came to breast size and wasn't exactly the curviest girl in the world...nor did she care. She's roughly 5'4" and about 129lbs.

[spoiler=Personality]Tayla has developed an unfounded hatred toward most of the Legendary Pokemon, one stemming from the fact that most of them didn't even seem to care what Groundon had done to the Earth. She has the false belief that they are fine with letting the Continent Pokemon punish all on the planet for the actions of a small group. She is calculating when she's figuring out her next action, though she is not emotionless or cold. In fact, it is her fury toward the Legendaries that has her on the course to control or replace the existing Legendaries that supposedly rule over the Earth, trying to capture their DNA to create altered clones of the originals or make specific mind-control devices for the ones that seem irreplaceable. She is actually caring toward non-Legendaries, and hates seeing them harmed, even during combat. Sure, she can make herself momentarily cold and heartless when she needs to, but it all winds up hitting her hard once she drops the charade and is alone. She has been 'described as wise beyond her years', though she is not sure why that is.

[spoiler=Background]Oddly enough, there wasn't anything really impressive or noticeable about her past. The only truly of note is when she first heard of how the world became what it was now...and growing quietly angry about it over time. As she grew up and saw the true extend of the damage the world had suffered as well as discovering information about the virus that started it all, her hatred toward the Legendaries that were supposed to 'protect' their home grew even more, believing them to be broken beyond repair and needing to be replaced or reprogrammed if they weren't able to resist such a virus. As far as she was concerned, it was fitting to eliminate them as they have allowed the virus to spiral into this chain of events without once stopping it. Because of this, she went heavily into researching Pokemon Genetics and Mechanics, hoping to create the tools needed to overthrow the gods...which eventually lead to the creation of her first Pokemon, Cysero the Porygon-Z.

Combat Information:
[spoiler=Pokemon]RNA (Species: Ditto, Gender: Genderless/Feminine, Ability: Imposter, Attack: Transform)
~RNA is trained to not revert back to normal after falling unconscious. She is also skilled in identifying disguised Pokemon, whether it'd be by Transformation or Illusion.
Cysero (Species: Porygon-Z, Gender: Genderless/Masculine, Ability: Download, Attacks: Tri-Attack, Night Daze, Wonder Room, Recover)
~This prankster had injected into its coding a special program that sends out a wifi signal toward one of Talim's weapons whenever it uses its Download abliity, changing it to not only adjust his Atk and Sp. Atk strength, but also identify the biggest type weakness of a foe. Cysero is also programmed by Tayla to not give two sh*ts about others when going after Legendary Pokemon, so if there's a fight going against one and you see him smirking...RUN! NO ONE will like the end result! Night Daze is not a normal move for Porygon-Z and was programmed into him after a nasty encounter with a Ghost Pokemon, when he couldn't hit the thing at all.
Spellthief (Species: Smeargle, Gender: Male, Ability: Own Tempo, Attacks: Foresight, Grasswhistle, Leech Seed, Sketch)
~Spellthief 'captures' moves for later study, with himself acting as the baseline when comparing how powerful each different move is. He's familiar with how a lot of moves work, even after he's forgotten how to use the actual moves himself. Foresight also seems to mirror the ability to see the world's Aura, though Tayla doesn't know this...
Battery (Species: Magnezone, Gender: Genderless/Masculine, Ability: Magnet Pull, Attacks: Magnet Rise, Thunderbolt, Magnet Bomb, Rain Dance)
~The dedicated tank of the team. Outside of a few types, Battery is often the first one sent out to draw fire as the others get into position.
Predict (Species: Castform, Gender: Female, Ability: Forecast, Attacks: Hail, Sandstorm, Weather Ball, Ominous Wind)
~Predict has learned how to work around Sandstorm to reduce the amount of damage taken during the weather condition, which has led to the discovery of a new weather-based form for her. Sandstorm (Rock-type) form originally suggested by GM

Ferdinand (Species: Rapidash, Gender: Male, Ability: Run Away, Attacks: Flare Blitz, Wild Charge, Megahorn, Agility)

~Ferdinand is how Tayla is able to keep up with some of the faster Legends in existence, the Rapidash boasting some serious speed even before use of Agility. He is capable of using Flare Blitz without injuring his rider, only himself. When a battle against a Legendary goes way south, he's Tayla's 'exit ticket' out of it.

[spoiler=Powers/Abilities/Weapons/Inventory]Abilities:
~Snipe-shot: Considering how long she's had her unique sniper rifle, she's had a hell of a sharp shot with it, averaging with a 95% accuracy...as long as she's wearing her glasses...
~Hyper-Intelligence: She is known to figure out things that one would expect others to not be able to, which makes keeping information from her a tricky proposition...

Special Items:
~TM-?? (Sketch): Usable only on Smeargle, replaces a known move with Sketch.
~Hidden Power Sniper Rifle: A modernized sniper rifle specially-modified to fire off a weaponized version of the attack Hidden Power, changes active element after Cysero uses the Download ability on a Pokemon to one that the targeted Pokemon would be weakest to. Single-shot speed only, can only safely fire up to 10 times in 5 minutes before needing to cool down from risk of overheating. When Cysero targets a human without any sort of unusual abilities with Download, it will cause the gun to default to Fighting-type, while targeting humans with special abilities will trigger the gun to shift to an appropriate type.
~DNA Scanner: On her right wrist, she has a device that can be used to scan and record DNA to be studied at a later point of time after launching miniature drones that attach to the Pokemon that's to be scanned. She often used such knowledge to better study Pokemon and figure out what others couldn't figure out from observation or experimentation alone. One time, she got really-confusing results after she accidentally hit a human in the back when she missed her target. She is still not sure how a human could have both human and Pokemon DNA as well as trace strands of something else the machine almost broke trying to correctly record. Shame she didn't get a good look at the guy...
~Poke-Translator: Behind her right ear is a device that translates Poketalk into a language she could understand, though she was the only one that heard the translations. This has long proved its worth when it accidentally translated what completely-wild Pokemon were talking about, even though she originally designed it to translate what her partner Pokemon were saying. This allows her to spy on conversations held between trainer Pokemon on occasion...

Other Information:
Things to Know: She is a skilled builder for technology and knowledgeable in the field of cloning. In regards to programming, Cysero is the whiz at such. Often times, she can tell him the core of what she wishes the program to do as well as additional aspects before the Porygon-Z creates the program and implants it upon a zip-drive for later use.

Accepted.

I just wanted to let you guys know that you are free to make comments anywhere on the Database and suggest corrections and additions. So, if you guys mention a specific place in your application you can go ahead and an entry for it to the Database. So, Talim, if you want to mark down that the Tree of Beginnings is now toppled you can add that to the Geography & Culture. 

Oh, the 'Team Rocket' mention was a derp on my part. And in regards to what other forms Neos takes, I usually have a set of 'remembered' forms that I stick with, such as the Pidgeot form mentioned in his history and the Ninetales form used by him in the Grand Crossover Roleplay. I'm getting a list put together so you can have a chance at nixing a particular form before it gets used, though there will be no Legends in his 'remembered' list, even Mew.

EDIT: Also, I've got Predict's Sandstorm Forme listed in the 'Custom Things' at the bottom of my Hunter's sheet.

Archived