Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

[PKMN] Tournament of Legends [OoC]

* * * * * 1 votes ~Renegade~ RP Production Co-Host: Hydreigon LOCKED DEAD

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
325 replies to this topic

a bad post

a bad post

waste quartz 4 waifu

• Elite Members
  • 1,538 posts
    Last Visit Jun 17 2018 09:17 PM
  • Alias:Elly
  • Spouse:Agro

Actually, I think I want to reserve Raikou instead. Though my phone has some sort of problem with Google docs, so can someone do me a solid and change it for me?

I gotchu fam

Posted Image

God Emperor Cow

God Emperor Cow

Neopolitan

• Moderators
  • 10,872 posts
    Last Visit Today, 12:42 AM
  • Alias:Lord CowCow
  • Spouse:Shiki/Aix

tmw you recognize that it's Elly and not Nai, not by the marriage status, but by the image choice for character. XD

Anyway, yay Naomi is accepted! :D I'm worried she might have a bit...weak of a team, but I'm not sure. I'm perfectly happy with her being the "weakest team" character though. XD

Anyway I will be slowly working on the Hunter app (Which will have a Mega Arbok, just to give a small hint. :3 ) for a couple days. Not sure I wanna use her but I'll see as I go.

8PBUpdp.gif

Tesability Black

Tesability Black

Thunder Dragon Champion

• The Last NetMonster
  • 1,716 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 08:11 PM

And now, for a Legend Hunter with a goal

Ren✧

Ren✧

Vintage

• Topic Starter
  • Senior Members
  • 9,476 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 02:22 PM

And now, to bring back Mew's Guardian, Antonio "Neos" Rivetter

Bringing him back and leaving open a possible way to bring the PokeX virus back, should you choose to do so, Ren. I'll be working on my Legend Hunter in a second... If you want, I can have a list of 'favored forms' and what each form can do into the Powers/Abilities section so that one doesn't have to worry about this character being able to pull just about anything out of his ass.

The only problem that I found in the application is that you refer to Team Rocket as the group that created the PokeX Virus, but in this RP, it is actually Team Galactic. Before I accept this character, what other forms were you thinking of? A little more explanation on that please. Otherwise, it looks good:D

You know I can't pass this up, Ren! 

Good to have you :D

And now, for a Legend Hunter with a goal

Accepted.

I just wanted to let you guys know that you are free to make comments anywhere on the Database and suggest corrections and additions. So, if you guys mention a specific place in your application you can go ahead and an entry for it to the Database. So, Talim, if you want to mark down that the Tree of Beginnings is now toppled you can add that to the Geography & Culture. 

eli01.jpg

Tesability Black

Tesability Black

Thunder Dragon Champion

• The Last NetMonster
  • 1,716 posts

Oh, the 'Team Rocket' mention was a derp on my part. And in regards to what other forms Neos takes, I usually have a set of 'remembered' forms that I stick with, such as the Pidgeot form mentioned in his history and the Ninetales form used by him in the Grand Crossover Roleplay. I'm getting a list put together so you can have a chance at nixing a particular form before it gets used, though there will be no Legends in his 'remembered' list, even Mew.

EDIT: Also, I've got Predict's Sandstorm Forme listed in the 'Custom Things' at the bottom of my Hunter's sheet.

Ren✧

Ren✧

Vintage

• Topic Starter
  • Senior Members
  • 9,476 posts

Oh, the 'Team Rocket' mention was a derp on my part. And in regards to what other forms Neos takes, I usually have a set of 'remembered' forms that I stick with, such as the Pidgeot form mentioned in his history and the Ninetales form used by him in the Grand Crossover Roleplay. I'm getting a list put together so you can have a chance at nixing a particular form before it gets used, though there will be no Legends in his 'remembered' list, even Mew.

EDIT: Also, I've got Predict's Sandstorm Forme listed in the 'Custom Things' at the bottom of my Hunter's sheet.

Great! As soon as you get me the list, and I review it, then Neos will be accepted.

EDIT: Also, my main character is finished, and has been added to the character gallery. 

eli01.jpg

Tesability Black

Tesability Black

Thunder Dragon Champion

• The Last NetMonster
  • 1,716 posts

Well, squeak of the devil, that's what I was working on editing in when you posted that.

His 'remembered' forms are listed in the powers section, the bottom three are forms from former members of a Pokemon rescue team he was on known as Rescue Team Starseeker and the other three are not as much for combat uses as for other uses.

Ren✧

Ren✧

Vintage

• Topic Starter
  • Senior Members
  • 9,476 posts

Well, squeak of the devil, that's what I was working on editing in when you posted that.

His 'remembered' forms are listed in the powers section, the bottom three are forms from former members of a Pokemon rescue team he was on known as Rescue Team Starseeker and the other three are not as much for combat uses as for other uses.

Alright, I'd like to limit you to a maximum of three remembered forms, other than your human form. You can decide what those three are though

eli01.jpg

Tesability Black

Tesability Black

Thunder Dragon Champion

• The Last NetMonster
  • 1,716 posts

Well, I mention Pidgeot in the history, which means I have to keep that one...but the other two...hm...gimme a (literal) minute.

EDIT: Just made it easy on myself and removed the Pikachu, Swampert and Absol forms.

Ren✧

Ren✧

Vintage

• Topic Starter
  • Senior Members
  • 9,476 posts

Well, I mention Pidgeot in the history, which means I have to keep that one...but the other two...hm...gimme a (literal) minute.

EDIT: Just made it easy on myself and removed the Pikachu, Swampert and Absol forms.

Neos has been officially accepted!

eli01.jpg

Tesability Black

Tesability Black

Thunder Dragon Champion

• The Last NetMonster
  • 1,716 posts

And now, to sit back and relax while more hopefully join this.

Y'shtola

Y'shtola

Though time be against us, hope shall ever be on our side.

• Elite Members
  • 2,227 posts
    Last Visit Jun 14 2018 08:50 PM
  • Alias:Sethera
Dual Heroes
The Grim

Posted Image

Ren✧

Ren✧

Vintage

• Topic Starter
  • Senior Members
  • 9,476 posts
Dual Heroes

Loving the Lore reference!!! Also super excited to see a genderqueer/gender fluid character!!! Accepted!

eli01.jpg

Tesability Black

Tesability Black

Thunder Dragon Champion

• The Last NetMonster
  • 1,716 posts

...that character is gonna give Neos a massive headache if the trio(?) ever meet. XD

Ren✧

Ren✧

Vintage

• Topic Starter
  • Senior Members
  • 9,476 posts

I finished my second character. It has been added to the Character Gallery. 

EDIT: Also just a heads up to you all, I am going in for surgery in a few hours. They're gonna keep me in the hospital for a night or two afterwards. I'm not sure how much time I will have to be here, so if you don't see me in the next few days, that's why. I am hoping that the hospital has wifi though and that I will be coherent enough to post. Fingers crossed.

Alright, I'm out for the night 

eli01.jpg

Tesability Black

Tesability Black

Thunder Dragon Champion

• The Last NetMonster
  • 1,716 posts

Had I seen this in time, I'd ask for what you're going under the blade for...

Admiral_Stalfos19

Admiral_Stalfos19

The smartest undead being since 1989

• Advanced Members
  • 2,345 posts
    Last Visit Jun 02 2017 06:45 PM

So yeah, I've decided that I'd go with a thief turning good... or something. Hopefully that's OK for tonight, but if not then I'll have to think of another angle in the morning.

Damian Fletcher, Young "Genderless" Freak Show & Master Pokemon Thief

3DS Friend Code: 4785-4629-0710
^In case ya feel like adding me.

RP's I'm active in (in order of OOC launch)

Posted Image

My very own RWBY RP. I'll always be accepting applicants (on specific conditions, so check the RP itself for more details), so feel free to check it out.
Oh, and the avi? I made it myself :)

Immortal Chaos

Immortal Chaos

You know the thing about chaos? Its fair....

• Advanced Members
  • 1,162 posts
    Last Visit Feb 12 2018 10:56 PM

Greed

WOujEP2.png

Immortal Chaos

Immortal Chaos

You know the thing about chaos? Its fair....

• Advanced Members
  • 1,162 posts
    Last Visit Feb 12 2018 10:56 PM

greed

Edit: Sorry about the double post, I forgot I was in post mode, and not edit more.

Edited by Infinite Omniscience, 09 July 2015 - 07:30 AM.

WOujEP2.png

God Emperor Cow

God Emperor Cow

Neopolitan

• Moderators
  • 10,872 posts
    Last Visit Today, 12:42 AM
  • Alias:Lord CowCow
  • Spouse:Shiki/Aix

Amnesiac Hunter

Finished besides the Theme but that isn’t too important.
I could change the name (cause of the director person) but...I’d rather not, though the pseudonym will be used more often.

8PBUpdp.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users