[spoiler= The boy who hunts the Hunters]

anime_boy_2_png_by_bloomsama-d6kw8zg.png

“I wonder… who do you think is actually the prey here?"

Personal Information:
Name: Jared Wright
Nicknames/Aliases: The Lost Child 
[spoiler=Appearance]
SavageSozin.png

Standing at 5'11, and weighing 170 lbs. Jared is slightly more toned then the picture depicts, and brandish a large scar that resembles a cross on his left shoulder.  

[spoiler=Personality]

Most people would describe Jared as a cloud; always drifting wherever he pleases, and never allowing himself to be constrained by the world he seems to simply glide through. His mocking and jolly personality is one that is extremely rare among Legend Hunters, and but his eagerness to resort to violence is a trait that he retained from his life with the Wright family. Yes, Jared is most definitely a cloud; one that is filled to the brim with white hot thunder, and just waiting to unleash it’s wrath.

A master of the poker face, Jared always seem to radiate an air relaxed confidence even in the most volatile of situations. This often serves to give the boy a very surreal aura; as well as causing some people to find his presence unnerving or sketchy. Having been raised to consider pokemon brothers in arms, it should come to no surprise that Jared holds them in much higher regard then most humans, and is much more likely to run to aid of a pokemon then a civilian. 

While he still considers pokemon battling to be form of combat, he has begun adjusted to the idea of battling for fun, and now finds the “sport” to be quite enjoyable; his battle style is still very reminiscent of the teachings of his family however... Meaning that Jared battles with a shocking level of brutality and has no qualms about fighting alongside his pokemon should the situation demand it. Jared’s pokemon are also products of his days as a legend hunter, and are all extremely battle hungry.

Though Jared has spent much of his young life training to be an ruthless legend hunter, he has no problems being sociable and his often known to strike up random conversations with other guardians, just to further understand their way of thinking as well as why their legend chose them as a partner. It should also be acknowledged however, that his interests in humans only extend towards Legend hunters and guardians, and that Jared has shown to be exceedingly short and disinterested with regular trainers. 

As uncharacteristic as it may seem; Jared honestly believes that the guardians should be united to stand against the hunters, and that protecting the other legendary Pokémon, as well as their chosen partners will serve as penance for his actions in the past. Though even with that being said, he himself takes on the mantle of lone wolf; deciding that a person of his talents would be better off supporting the others from the shadows. This is primarily because Jared holds the belief that his hands have already been stained from what he’s done in the past, and that he should be the one to do the more unsavory work for his comrades, such as eradicating the hunters that stalk them.   

[spoiler=Background]

Adopted into the Wright family at the age of three, Jared has little to no memory of his real parents.  But honestly, he never really bothered asking about them, or why he had even been adopted in the first place...  Having been brought into a family of notorious Legend hunters, he had much greater concerns.  The Wright family trained Jarred to be a ruthless battler; instructing him in the arts of hunting Legendary Pokémon, as well their vast amount of savage battle techniques. To the Wrights Pokémon battles were not a sport, nor were they just for Pokémon. They were duels, where both the human and Pokémon’s lives were very much at risk.

Growing up with these teachings, Jared developed a deep respect for his own Pokemon, while also fostering hatred for the Legends. He was told that they had abandoned the world, choosing to go into hiding instead of aiding humanity whilst in its time of need. Jared honestly believed that the hunters were doing humanity a service, and did his best to become elite. It took thirteen long years, but at the age of sixteen he completed his training, and was ready for his first hunt.

Jared was ordered to lead a small squad of hunter to what was once called the Kalos region, his target, the legendary Raikou. After what felt like weeks of travel they finally discovered a small village that had sprung up in the ruins of the old Lumius city. Residents of this village claimed that their ancestors were saved by Raikou during the great merge, and that they were now guarding the mountain that the Thunder pokemon had claimed as it’s domain. These people worshiped Raikou as their patron god, and had even developed a peaceful religion around the beast. Needless to say, they would not let Jared and his party venture into the beat’s territory, and held them at bay with a number of non-violent protests. Conflicted, Jared was unable to find it in himself to give his men orders to attack the villagers and ultimately called a retreat.

But it was too late. The other hunters had their lair of their target in site, and weren't going to let the opportunity go to waste. They attacked the villagers in cold blood; mercilessly killing them with animosity that Jared had never thought his family capable of. Distraught, the boy turned on the other hunters in an attempt to save the surviving villagers. Unfortunately, though he and his pokemon fought valiantly, he was left as one of the only survivors. Surrounded and without options, a battered Jared screamed out in desperation. It was he who had led the hunters to the village, and now the lives of the villagers, as well as his own were now forfeit.

Luckily Raikuo seemed to heed the boy’s cries, suddenly appearing on the battlefield in a crash of brilliant thunder. With the aid of the legend, Jared was able to defeat the remaining Legend Hunters, but not without the tragic lose of the few villagers who and survived their first attack. Now faced with the very thing that had brought him to the village, Jared's heart was ravaged by conflict. Is this what all Legend hunters were really like? Was everything he was taught by his family lie? It was then that Jared truly realized how very little he actually knew about the world...

Sensing the boy's guilt and confusion, Raikou took pity on the young warrior. “How long do you intend to lay there weeping? We have much to do if we intend to honor the life lost here today…”

In that moment, Raikou explained to Jared what it meant to be Guardian, as well as the true nature of all the legends he had been taught to hate. More importantly, the legend offered the boy a chance to redeem himself, a way to defend the world from men such as the ones they had defeated.

Though hesitant at first Jared accepted the Thunder Pokemons offer, thus becoming Raikuo’s guardian. Now three years later, Jared has come to the Tournament of Legends. Drawn there by a mysterious force, he has abandon his tittle as hunter; deciding that he will join forces with the other guardians, and destroy any who threatened them. 

Combat Information:
Title: Legend Hunter Guardian of Thunder 
[spoiler=Pokemon]

1) Greninja: (Male/Protean/Substitue,Night Slash, Hydro pump,Shadow Sneak) (Holding Grenite)
2) Ambipom: (Male/Technician/ iron Tail, Thunder punch, Bounce, Water pulse)
3) Noivern: (Female/Infiltrator/ Boomburst, Dragon pulse,Air slash, Focus blast)
4) Kirlia: (Female/synchronize/ Teleport, Double team, Healing pulse, Psychic)
5)Weavile: (Female/Pressure/ Brick Break, Metal claw, Blizzard, Ice punch) 
6) Raikou: (Genderless Masculine/Volt Absorb/ Thunder Fang, Thunder, Discharge, Quick Attack)

[spoiler= Mega Greninja]
mega_greninja_by_pyroaur.png

Name: Mega Greninja 

Species(optional): Same as Greninja

Type: Water/Dark

Ability(ies): Protean 

Signature Attack(s): Hydro Cannon 

Strengths/ Weaknesses: High Special, and Speed, Low Defense and Special Defense

Evolution Information: Evolves form Greninja holding Grenite 

[spoiler=Powers/Abilities/Weapons/Inventory]

Telepathic link: Like most other Guardians, Jared can communicate with Raikou telepathically.

Combat skill: Since he could remember, Jared has been training to fight side by side with his pokemon. That means he is highly adapt in close quarters combat against both humans and pokemon alike.

Electricity Generation: Roughly two years after he began his travels with Raikou, Jared had begun to display the ability to produce small amounts electricity in the same manner that electric type pokemon can. After months of training with this strange new ability he can now emulate the move Thunder Punch to an extent. Though it should be noted that while the strength of this attack is nowhere near that of an actually pokemon's, it can serve to be quite an effective weapon against other humans. Upon entering the tournament Jared can use "Thunder punch" twice a day before losing conciseness.

Hopefully this time I actually get to play as my ex-Hunter... Let me know if anything needs to be revised. 

Any word on Jared, ren?

I love the character! The image for Mega Greninja isn't showing up, looks to be broken. Could you try fixing it? Regardless, accepted!

Welcome back to the world of the living, Renegade. :P

Yeah welcome back. Glad to see the procedure went without a hitch

Glad to have you back, man!

Yay Ren is alive! :D

And yay Diana/Luna was accepted. :D

Thanks for the warm welcome, you guys! It looks like I'll probably be released from the hospital tomorrow, so keep your fingers crossed

Was kind of hoping that at least one of the other dogs would have gotten picked up. T_T There goes one of Jared's subplots... Looks like I'm sticking to Legend Hunter hunting.  

From what Chaos Sonic said, I assume that he'll be choosing Entei, though not sure if/when he'll be joining.

I had considered Suicune myself, but eventually decided against it.

Also, Ren, slight suggestion. But maybe in the post with the characters you can separate Hunters/Guardians/etc

If that's what you guys prefer, I can definitely do that.

Was kind of hoping that at least one of the other dogs would have gotten picked up. T_T There goes one of Jared's subplots... Looks like I'm sticking to Legend Hunter hunting.  

If enough time passes and no one else snatches a poochie, you can make another Guardian for another of the hounds yourself.

At this point, if you want to make a second Guardian character, have at it. Don't go and make four Guardian characters *gives Giga an accusatory stare*, but if you want to grab another of the Legendary dogs, have at it. 

So I had forgotten this was a thing. I will power through my app tomorrow.

I don't see us starting before Monday(which is honestly thinking a bit optimistically) and I think will keep acceptance open even after we start, so don't stress too much.

I have a great idea for a random trainer so ill work on it later tonight. Yall will love it

Sounds great!

Also, for everyone that has made an accepted application that included a Custom Pokemon, could you do me a huge favor and add an entry in the Totus Pokedex? I did an example entry so that you know how to do your own. Thanks guys!

So I added a small bit of Bio to Naomi, I'll paste it here too just in case anyone would like to know but don't want to check the app.

Two years ago, Naomi lost someone close to her. She was in a relationship that lasted several months before suddenly it was taken away from her. She doesn't talk about, or think about if she can help it, this often. The details are vague but the most that was ever gotten out of her was that "One day she just...vanished."

What did you use to make that Mega Typhlosion sprite?

That was just the image that Hydreigon had used in his application for the Mega Evolution. 

Um, would that also include the Sandstorm Forme my Hunter's Castform has as well...?

Yes please

So I added a small bit of Bio to Naomi, I'll paste it here too just in case anyone would like to know but don't want to check the app.

Two years ago, Naomi lost someone close to her. She was in a relationship that lasted several months before suddenly it was taken away from her. She doesn't talk about, or think about if she can help it, this often. The details are vague but the most that was ever gotten out of her was that "One day she just...vanished."

Interesting, I like it!

Damian is officially finished. You can find the app here.

Finally managed to complete my app.

I may make another one, albeit a regular trainer, and I have an interesting idea for him.

I'll make sure to review the applications later today

EDIT: Also, the Character Gallery has been divided into Guardians, Legend Hunters, and Miscellaneous characters

So yeah, I've decided that I'd go with a thief turning good... or something. Hopefully that's OK for tonight, but if not then I'll have to think of another angle in the morning.

[spoiler=Damian Fletcher, Young "Genderless" Freak Show & Master Pokemon Thief]

WKRJ2Jz.png

"Two wrongs don't exactly make a right. I should know, it actually takes like... five..."

Personal Information:

Current Alias: Kassidy Rivera

Nicknames: Freak Show, Master Thief

Gender: Born Male, but currently guised as Female (she/her)

[spoiler=Appearance]"Kassidy", or rather Damian himself, stands at a solid 173cm (5' 8") tall, and weighs a healthy 64kg (141lbs). While he's a little short for a guy and a little tall for a girl, Damian's height is perfect in the sense that it's not too outlandish for either side of the spectrum, which helps him blend in no matter what gender he decides to personify his chosen alias as. To add to that, Damian is comfortable wearing literally anything at all, as long as he's spent enough time legitimately appearing as who he wants others to see him as. He'll even go the extra mile to add some breast padding under his skin when going out as a girl, if that'll help cut down on suspicions from others; he's a bit of a perfectionist in that regard. When altering aliases, Damian will change his entire appearance, even his hairstyle and the color of his contact lenses.

While he still has the name of Kassidy, Damian has his hair dyed an oil black and left to grow until it reaches the nape of his neck in length before cutting it. He also wears a hair ornament an inch or two above his left eye and a black ribbon around his neck, and his outfit consists of a faded, pale pink blouse, a long brown skirt, black high heels and a white coat if he needs it. Finally, he wears violet contact lenses while he's out and about, but takes them off as the last thing he does before turning in for each night.

sample_305d6f077bb806592a383fe1eb049f33f

[spoiler=Personality]Despite what his rap sheet might have to say about it, Damian actually has a good heart overall... albeit more good for Pokemon and not so good for humans. However, there is an essence of selfishness to him, and it's this selfishness that started his career in stealing Pokemon, as well as what got him a rap sheet in the first place. Since obtaining said rap sheet though, Damian has gotten considerably better at the art of stealing a Pokemon or an item that he wants and getting away with it, and he's also learnt how to disguise himself exceptionally well, changing his entire appearance so that even those who saw him a moment ago no longer recognize him. This is actually something that Damian has a habit of doing once in a while, as committing with a single alias increases his risk of eventually being found out for a fraud of a trainer. Being accused of such offends Damian, as he trained his whole team Pokemon to be very coherent with each other... even if he has stolen most of the Pokemon themselves.

There's a lot of research that Damian had done involving Pokemon typing, and he's taken into consideration all the roles that each Pokemon would specialize in as well. As such, he won't even consider taking a Pokemon before seriously considering what his team is currently lacking and how that Pokemon would fare filling that hole. Another question he'll ask himself before making his move is this: Is the Pokemon that Damian wants to bind his team together with really better off without the trainer that he wants to steal it off of? On the rare occasion Damian may take a Pokemon away from a trainer out of pure spite for the trainer him/herself, but the vast majority of the time, he's more methodical than that. Instead, he'll often watch the Pokemon that he wants and the trainer that it belongs to, and he'll watch them for quite some time... waiting for that to make what in Damian's mind is a big mistake. If the trainer proves to handle his or her Pokemon incompetently, he'll steal it. If the trainer tries to push his or her Pokemon too hard, he'll steal it. If the trainer is mean to his or her Pokemon, he'll steal it. If the trainer berates his or her Pokemon for something it'd supposedly done, or should've done but didn't, he'll steal it. If the trainer turns out to be a Legend Hunter and tries to attack Yveltal or any of the Legendary Pokemon, then Damian will try to resist the urge to beat the crap out of him or her, but will most certainly steal whatever Pokemon that Legend Hunter tries to use in the attack.

For now though, Damian wants to keep the name "Kassidy" as clean as he possibly can... at least until the Tournament of Legends is over and done, as changing his alias around during a tournament is just too awkward as an action to be forced into. While he hates to think it means not stealing anything altogether, he certainly has to assess the risks of his actions more thoroughly than he's ever done before, and if there's even the slightest chance of being caught, then the risk is probably too great. Damian may have his reasons for his wrongdoings, but he can't afford to be greedy or let his ego get to him; that's something he knows all too well.

[spoiler=Background]For what it was worth, Damian Fletcher had a rather poor childhood. He was born around the same time as two sisters and a brother, and was the last one of those to be born. He found himself to technically be the youngest of a ten-child family, whose parents were always out to work for several hours of the day and had difficulty finding a babysitter brave enough to look after ten children at a time. With so many siblings helping themselves to whatever toys they wanted to play with and not exactly willing to share, Damian was often left without anything to play with. And even when he did try and play with something, someone would always scold at him for it, whether it'd be a brother or a sister or even a parent. Thus, Damian became very lonely. On his 10th birthday, Damian was hoping that he'd be able to have a break from all this drama at home and go on an adventure with his first Pokemon, but he was out of luck yet again; specifically, he was visiting Professor Scyamore's Lab in Lumiose City to get either a Chespin, a Fennekin or a Froakie, only to find they were all out of all three of them, and with that, his hopes of going on an adventure were shattered. Unable to take it any more, Damian took off in tears, not stopping running until he found himself alone near a lake. It was then that he found a Surskit that he'd eventually nickname Show Stopper. After ten whole years, Damian finally found a sentient being that was willing to play with him... even if it was a wild Surskit.

After three years, Damian returned to Professor Sycamore's Lab, but not to go and have a chat with the Professor himself. He returned with four Pokemon on his belt, one of which was stolen, and he was here for a Mega Stone. Specifically, Professor Sycamore was supposed to be unveiling several brand new Mega Stones that had been discovered throughout the Pokemon World, including a Masquerainite that Damian was after. Of course, the Professor was smart enough to encase the Mega Stones in glass cases, and install pressure plates underneath said glass cases that would trip alarms in the event that those cases would be lifted. But Damian? He decided to adopt the "brute force" approach, having Rolly Polly smash into the glass case protecting the Masquerainite with Iron Head. And then he made for the entrance to the lab again, using Rolly Polly's Stealth Rock and Show Stopper's Carrion Webbing to slow law officials down, and when it looked like they were finally about to apprehend him, they were blinded by a Dazzling Gleam from Lights Out! Damian was long gone by the time law officials recuperated from the Dazzling Gleam, and during an investigation they made for a damage report they had to have filed, they noticed that Damian had also stolen a Chespin to take with him.

Damian refused to resurface again until yet another three years, assuming the alias of Ariel Pierce. At this time, Damian had become monumentally better at pick-pocketing other trainers' Pokemon, and also mastered the art of complete disguise. He even grew ballsy enough to take on more naturally intimidating persons to steal Pokemon from, including Legend Hunters. Usually more confidence meant more arrogance, which in turn meant it'd be easier to catch Damian in the act. Thankfully though, he remained as careful as ever. But his extra confidence led him into a Legend Hunter Base... although he didn't know it as such at the time; he just thought it was a cool place to explore. Inevitably though, he stumbled across some Legend Hunters and some of their Pokemon that were sent out to patrol a certain area, and when Damian successfully infiltrated that area, he encountered something that he'd never seen before; Yveltal in its "cocoon" form being wired to several ports of a strange machine. Evidently, the Legend Hunters were torturing the Destruction Pokemon, trying to locate any weaknesses it had so that they could employ them against any other Legendary Pokemon they encountered. Wanting Yveltal for himself, Damian took the liberty of sabotaging the machine, and tried to get out undetected and with its "cocoon" form. Having other ideas, however, Yveltal unveiled its true form, before beginning to raze the building that it and Damian were in with its powerful attacks, with Damian entrancing into watching in awe rather than stopping it. Damian got out of the base alive by following Yveltal as it crumbled to the ground around him, but the Legend Hunters and many of their Pokemon weren't so lucky. Even after the two got out of the ruined building alive, Damian still chased Yveltal and kept telling it to stop until... one second he was looking the Destruction Pokemon straight in the eyes, and the next he saw something else entirely. By the time his hallucination wore off, Damian was left in a broken heap, and Yveltal was nowhere to be seen by anyone. Eventually, Damian got up and turned himself in for Pokemon theft, spending time behind bars for his actions.

Now though, flash forward yet another three years, and Damian finds himself roaming around Archanum Island, having signed up to the Tournament of Legends under the name and guise of Kassidy Rivera. As he did before under the guise of Ariel, Damian had forged a brand new Trainer Card to present the officials with. However, Damian sure has some juggling to do between participating in the tournament, looking out for more Pokemon to add to the team via whatever means, keeping his true identity a secret and trying to find Yveltal again before it gets itself killed by the Legend Hunters... and this juggling would be a tall order for anyone.

Combat Information:
Title: Guardian

[spoiler=Pokemon][spoiler=Current Team][spoiler=Show Stopper]masquerain.gif

Show Stopper

Held Item: Masquerainite

Ability: Intimidate

Known Techniques: Carrion Webbing, Scald, Shadow Ball & Quiver Dance

Damian's first ever Pokemon, and one that doesn't have a Poke Ball unlike the others to boot. One could argue that this Masquerain is technically still a wild Pokemon because of that fact, although she still follows Damian around, and follows his commands readily like any loyal Pokemon, so on that basis, one can argue maybe she has been caught in a Poke Ball but it had been left behind or something. The legalities of Show Stopper flying around without its Poke Ball being on Damian's person are still up in the air, but the Masquerainite on Show Stopper's back? That was most definitely acquired through illegal means, no question about it! Show Stopper may not look like much, and is prone to underestimation as a result. However, between its Mega Evolution, several Quiver Dances under its belt and any burns from the Scalds that it launches at the enemy, there's almost nothing that can get in Show Stopper's way.

[spoiler=Lights Out!]chandelure.gif

Lights Out!

Held Item: Air Balloon

Ability: Flash Fire

Known Techniques: Inferno, Hex, Dazzling Gleam & Toxic

As a Litwick, Lights Out! was one of only two Pokemon that Damian had ever caught by himself, the other one being Rolly Polly. At first, Damian had not considered going through the effort of catching Lights Out!, and just wanted to train Show Stopper up so then it would evolve from a Surskit to a Masquerain. That was until Lights Out! revealed that it had somehow learnt Dazzling Gleam as a part of its movepool, which had blinded the both of them into near submission... hence the name. Lights Out! is usually the go-to Pokemon when Damian wants to test the strength of a trained Pokemon that he may want to steal later, or when he needs to escape. Although it's powerful in its own right, Lights Out! actually has difficulty fighting against faster Pokemon.

[spoiler=Stallion]kingdra.gif

Stallion

Held Item: N/A

Ability: Swift Swim

Known Techniques: Waterfall, Outrage, Rain Dance & Dragon Dance

There were only so many Pokeballs that Damian could buy to toss at Pokemon in an attempt to capture them, and once he ran out of money for them, he reflected back to his childhood past where everything was taken by his siblings. Thus, at the age of 12, Damian committed his first felony, and stole a Horsea from a cute little girl, which he then nicknamed Stallion and treated as his own to avoid suspicion. Stallion had been disobedient towards Damian for the longest time, and he hadn't been used much as a result. However, that attitude changed when Damian hugged Stallion tightly and starting breaking down in front of him, after seeing a hallucination of his original trainer killing herself after her Horsea was taken from her. Damian had no idea that such a thing would happen to the poor girl, and as such, he swore off stealing more Pokemon on a temporary basis. Because of its lack of use, Stallion's battling prowess is relatively unknown.

[spoiler=Tank]chesnaught.gif

Tank

Ability: Bulletproof

Known Techniques: Wood Hammer, Focus Punch, Stone Edge & Substitute

Stolen from Professor Sycamore's Lab as a Chespin during the Masquerainite Heist. Because of the wanted level on Rolly Polly specifically, Damian decided it'd be best to place her in a PC Box, and use Tank as the Grass-type Pokemon in his team instead. While Tank's being doing OK, Damian is seriously considering replacing him with Rolly Polly again; after all, he always wanted to evolve her into a Ferrothorn, and it had been a long time since she's seen daylight.

[spoiler=Buckaroo]haxorus.gif

Buckaroo

Held Item: Choice Scarf

Ability: Mold Breaker

Known Techniques: Dual Chop, Iron Tail, Superpower & Night Slash

Was patrolling the hallway to the room where Yveltal had been kept inside a machine that was draining its health, before it had been returned to its Pokeball from out of nowhere. When the Haxorus that would soon be nicknamed Buckaroo was released, but not by the same Legend Hunter that it was always faithful to, it... was... pissed! It took a Mega Evolved Show Stopper, a lucky burn from its Scald attack and all of Damian's cunning just to calm it down. Although no longer hostile towards Damian himself, Buckaroo still remains a highly aggressive Pokemon in battle, and it has been known to take down two or even three Pokemon on average before going down itself. Buckaroo had been going through a rough training regime under its former master, but that training had clearly been paying off.

[spoiler=David]beedrill.gif

David

Ability: Sniper

Known Techniques: U-Turn, Poison Jab, Drill Run & Protect

Nicknamed after David Fletcher, the brother that shared the same womb as Damian prior to his birth. Like Buckaroo, David had been pushed hard for his former trainer's acceptance and satisfaction. Unfortunately for David, he hadn't nearly been so successful, and had been run down to the ground more times than one can count. Damian was questioning whether or not he should continue to steal Pokemon after the ordeal that resulted from Yveltal's hallucination and left him crying in front of Stallion. But upon seeing David with its trainer, he just had to intervene, stealing the Beedrill right from under that arrogant b****'s nose. David is not a strong Pokemon. But it's fast, and relies on speedy and admittedly underhanded tactics to see his battles through; but even then, he seems to be... missing something. Damian is currently on the search for a Beedrillite for this reason; perhaps that will help with all of David's shortcomings in battle.

[spoiler=Boxed Pokemon]ferroseed-2.gif

Rolly Polly

Held Item: N/A

Ability: Iron Barbs

Known Techniques: Seed Bomb, Iron Head, Knock Off & Stealth Rock

Being stuck in a PC Box wasn't what Rolly Polly had in mind, but after the Masquerainite Heist, Damian didn't have much choice but to stick her in one, in an effort to keep her laying low after a job well done. However, it had been six years since Rolly Polly was placed in the box, and Damian had completely forgotten that she had been in there for so long. Despite not evolving into a Ferrothorn, Rolly Polly could always hold her own against most of the Pokemon sent against her, and although her damage output is still yet to be desired, she did her job almost as well as any Ferrothorn out there.

[spoiler=Pokemon That Can Be Called Upon]yveltal.gif

Yveltal

Ability: Dark Aura

Known Techniques: Dark Pulse, Oblivion Wing, Focus Blast & Psychic

Even though it's not actually a part of Damian's team of Pokemon, Yveltal still has the same allegiance as the so-called "Master Thief" himself... for the most part. Most of the time, Yveltal will observe Archanum Island whilst hidden above the clouds; not just to see what its guardian is doing, but also to keep tabs on whoever Legend Hunter peaks its interest at the time. Once it does reveal itself to its enemies, Yveltal will literally go in with guns blazing, without thought on any collateral damage that it inflicts. However, what makes Yveltal truly dangerous to be around is that it doesn't just specialize in physical destruction, but it can also mentally scar anyone who opposes it for life with its Psychic attacks. Incidentally, Yveltal used its Psychic attack to induce a hallucination onto Damian. Noting that he recovered from that hallucination however, which it personally didn't think was possible, Yveltal had since deemed Damian worthy of being its Guardian.

[spoiler=New Mega Evolution: Mega Masquerain]mega_masquerain_concept_art_by_elstrawfe

(Image Credit goes to ElStrawFedora)

Name: Mega Masquerain

Species: Rorschach

Type: Bug/Water

Ability: Serene Grace

Signature Attack: Carrion Webbing

Strengths & Weaknesses: High Special Attack, Low HP & Attack (Stat spread is as follows: 70HP/60 Atk/102 Def/120 Sp. Atk/82 Sp. Def/80 Spe)

Evolution Information: Mega Evolves from a Masquerain that holds a Masquerainite

[spoiler=New Move: Carrion Webbing]Type: Bug

Category: Special

Power: 65

Accuracy: 80

Description: 30% chance to leave behind a Sticky Web for the opposing team

[spoiler=Abilities]Telecommunication: Like most Guardians, Damian can speak telepathically with Yveltal, expect he can do so regardless of where exactly Yveltal is. Damian can speak to other Pokemon through this manner as well, but he must be in close proximity to one Pokemon before it'll work on that Pokemon.

Sense of Sin: Damian has the ability to gauge how much sin a person holds in his or her heart just by being around them. Although no-one's completely pure and innocent, Damian won't feel any different around genuinely good people than he would if he were completely alone. However, he feels something in his heart when someone with great sin comes close to him. It's no surprise that he'd get this feeling from seasoned criminals and the like, but Legend Hunters usually have the same effect, regardless of how long they've been in the business. The fact that Damian of all people has this ability is ironic, since... let's face it, he steals Pokemon for a living.

Miscellaneous Information:
Main Theme Song: Misery Business, by Paramore

Battle Theme Song: Pokemon X & Y OST: Team Flare Battle Theme

Ideal Voice Actress: Nowacking

Before I can accept this character, you need to remove mentions of Professor Sycamore from your application. It's been around 150 years since Professor Sycamore was alive in the Pokemon World. Replace Professor Sycamore with a new Professor. You don't need to make an application or anything for this new professor.

Also, I will only accept this character on the condition you won't call in Yveltal without first consulting Hydreigon and I about it.

Keep in mind this is a WIP

[spoiler=Steve Jackson]

"Even the toughest of beasts can be tamed."

Personal Information:

Name: Steve Jackson

Nicknames/Aliases: "The Beast Tamer"

[spoiler=Appearance]

jhpl3b.jpg

Steve's clothes are a bit tackier than what is shown in the pic and he is sporting a few battle scars from the battle with Garchomp and training in general. He also wears a necklace of Dragon Fangs that he gathered around his hometown around his neck in his youn age, and a Mega Ring on his left wrist. Steve's height is 6'2" and he weighs 160lbs.

[spoiler=Personality]

Steve was always a curious individual in his young age, regularly taking a stroll to the local training grounds near his village and watch what was going on there and his curiosity remained whilst on his journey when he heard about the vicious Garchomp and was curious to see how strong it was, although in that case, one could argue that Steve was also being stubborn in addition to being curious by ignoring the warnings of the locals. In battle, Steve usally knows what he his doing and he likes to visualise his stratgegy in his head, that being said, if he makes a mistake, like calling the wrong move for example, Steve would try to hide his frustration so that his opponent doesn't take advantage, because that frustrates him even more than making a mistake. Regarding Mega evolution, Steve's policy is that he would refuses to use mega evolution unless his opponent also uses megas because otherwise he would deem it unfair and he would rather fight on fair terms.

[spoiler=Background]

Steve was born in a village near what was formerly known as Meteor Falls, but the mountain range has now become a training ground for aspiring Dragon Tamers. As he was growing up Steve would regularly take a stroll to the training grounds to watch the battles that unfolded from day to day, and even though at the time he didn't have a pokemon of his own, he had already chosen a path for himself; to become a dragon tamer.

When he turned ten, his parents gave him an egg to look after which soon hatched into Treecko and it wasn't long before said pokemon demonstrated the Dragonbreath technique which is when his parents revealed that they knew that Steve would watch the other trainers battle and bred that move onto the Treecko to give him a fighting chance against the other trainers in the village.

Two years into his journey, Steve and his Sceptile stumbled across Boon Village, a town known for building strong bonds between trainer and pokemon through various trials. His intentions for visting was to get the current "Guardian of Ultimate Attacks"; Kimmy (a descendant of the Kimberly of Boon Island) to teach Frenzy Plant, but he realised it wouldn't be easy as he had to go through the three trials, and needless to say it took a few days for Sceptile to even master Frenzy Plant after overcoming the third trial. Nevertheless, the two grew closer and Kimmy congratulated the two on their efforts because they never gave up no matter what she threw at him and presented to Steve a mega ring and the Sceptilite.

A few years later, Steve saw a flock of Murkrow scatter from the tops of a nearby mountain in the north-east and felt he needed to investigate. He heard rumours of a vicious Garchomp that sparked fear into the locals because of its strength. They would urge travellers not to go anywhere near it, but their words would not reach Steve when he approached the warning sign at the foot of the mountain as he would consider it a trial he must overcome if he is to be a successful dragon tamer. He said to himself "Even the toughest of beasts can be tamed" and ventured off to battle the Garchomp, a battle that was even tougher than Kimmy's trials. Defeating the Garchomp wasn't going to be easy and however frustrated Steve got when Garchomp struck hard, he would remember what Kimmy told him about not giving up, and he gained the confidence to strike at Garchomp's weakspot allowing the opportunity for Steve to calm it down and then capture it when it eventually calmed.

Having triumphed in taming the vicious Garchomp, Steve gained newfound respect and the nickname of "The beast tamer", a title that he wanted to share with his friends back home, however his trip home took an unexpected detour when a wise man required Steve's assistance with an injured pokemon. Needless to say, Steve followed, but when he got there, he saw a pair of legend hunters arrive and attacked the already injured Latios with their Toxicroaks. Refusing to let this stand, Steve was able to fend off the hunters using the Garchomp he tamed whose presence and facial expression frightened the hunters as the mach pokemon defeated their pokemon with ease causing the two men bid a hasty retreat. With the hunters gone, Steve offered to nurse Latios' wounds who in turn wanted Steve to be his protector as it sensed his strength. Since then, Steve vowed to make himself even stronger and make his family and his hometown proud of him.

Combat Information:

Title: Guardian

[spoiler=Pokemon Rotated on Team]

Sceptile (male) [Overgrow] Giga Drain, Dragon Pulse, Frenzy Plant, X-Scissor (@Sceptilite)

Latios (male) [Levitate] Calm Mind, Luster Purge, Protect, Dragon Pulse

Machamp (male) [Guts] Brick Break, Ice Punch, Bulk Up, Bullet Punch (@Expert Belt)

Garchomp "The Beast" (male) [Rough Skin] Dragon Claw, Fire Fang, Aerial Ace, Outrage (@Lum Berry)

Flygon (Male) [Levitate] Earthquake, Dragon Claw, U-Turn, Screech

Umbreon (female) [synchronize] Dark Pulse, Toxic, Confuse Ray, Shadow Ball (@Blackglasses)

Volcarona (female) [Flame Body] Flamethrower, Quiver Dance, Bug Buzz, Giga Drain

Gastrodon-West Sea (female) [storm Drain] Ice Beam, Earth Power, Scald, Sludge Bomb

Ampharos (male) [static] Thunderbolt, Signal Beam, Dragon Pulse, Thunder Wave (@Ampharosite)

Froslass (female) [snow Cloak] Hail, Shadow Ball, Blizzard, Ice Beam

[spoiler=Powers/Abilities/Weapons/Inventory]

- Communcation with his Latios can be made via telepathy which is made easier due to the fact that Latios is able to understand human speech. He is also able to see what Latios can see though Latios' ability to sight share.

Items:

- Pokedex

- A dozen Full Restores

- A dozen Lum Berries

- Xtransceiver

Other Information:

Theme: Unleash Force

- Steve uses his Flygon for aerial transportation

- Whilst he is eating, Steve doesn't like to be disturbed

Accepted! I really like your character!

Also, please add Boon Village to the Database

EE4tu7H.jpg

"Now what'd these poor Pokemon do to you that you've gotta go pick on them?"

x393wz.jpg

Personal Information:

Name: Winifred Mallory

Nicknames/Aliases: Ms. Detective | Winnie | Top Coordinator 

[spoiler=Appearance]Mvnky9z.png

Height: 5'6" (168 cm)

Weight: ??? (It's impolite to ask a lady's weight, don'tcha know?)

[spoiler=Personality]Friendly. This is the first word most people use to describe Winifred Mallory. A good speaker as well as a good listener Winnie is the kind of person who has never gone a day in her life without friends. Despite her career choice as a detective Winnie has quite the carefree and free-spirited attitude, though should the time call for it she is able to become serious in a snap. Despite this very oblivious seeming personality Winnie's career as a detective has taught her very useful observations skills, that often come to play in her social interactions, and she is able to pick up on how people are feeling through even subtle body movements.

[spoiler=Backgroud]The first and only child of the Mallory family, Winnie was born in what would have been known in the previous world as Hearthome City. After The Merge's massive reshaping of the landscape caused Harthome City and Celestic Town to become wedged in between Mt. Coronet and a new mountain range formed by The Merge. For the most part completely isolated from the rest of Totus. Despite this Hearthome still kept it's same showy attitude and splendor, which is the reason for Winnie's rather old-fashioned name.

As a child both of Winnie's parent's encouraged their young daughter's creativity and due her parent's copious amount of funds Winnie was able to explore many areas of the arts. As they say the apple doesn't fall far from the tree, neither did the young Mallory girl. Winifred inherited many of her parent's eccentricities, and as soon as she could acquired her first Pokemon (a Roselia) and began her own journey. Like many of the youth her departed near the same time on their journey's Winnie had no interest participating in Gym Battles or earning Badges. No her eyes were set to the title of Top Coordinator.

Unsurprisingly with only a little difficulty Winnie obtained her 5 needed ribbons and advanced passed the Appeal Round of the Grand Festival... only to be knocked out in her first match in the Battle Rounds. Her freshly wounded pride motivated the young Winnie try even harder. In the next year Winnie put her heart and soul into into her goal. Practicing from sun up to sun down; developing new techniques, evolving Roselia, and even adding a new member to her team in the form of Gothorita. Year after year though Winnie experienced defeat at the Grand Festival, even going so far as to compete in the finals before being defeated. After 5 losses in a row the now teenage Winnie felt hopeless.

Returning home Winnie locked herself away, and became depressed and isolated only leaving her room to eat dinner in the evening. Even her parent's concerned attempts to bring her out of her depression, and eventually even they gave up, leaving their daughter to her own misery. Day after day the teenage former coordinator wondered why she felt so hollow and empty despite the fact that their where only a handful of Top Coordinators in the entire world. She should have been proud of all she had accomplished, and yet Winnie could not bring herself to feel happy. Eventually Winnie grew to realize that she had not sunk to this low because of her losses, but rather because after her first loss Winnie had allowed her passion and goals to consume her, and define her as a person. Thus when she could no longer grasp it she lost all hope to continue living.

This marked a turning point for Winnie. Rather than allow her despair to consume her the young woman decided that she would reinvent herself. Allow herself time find her true self, and then and only then would she return to contests. Winnie again left her hometown of Hearthome a new goal in mind this time though. Winnie would travel the entirely

Combat Information:

Title: Guardian

[spoiler=Pokemon]Species: Diancie

Type: Rock/Fairy

Ability: Clear Body | Magic Bounce {M}

Item: Diancite

Move Set - {Diamond Storm | Moonblast | Psychic | Stone Edge}

Species: Roserade 

Type: Grass/Poison

Ability: Poison Point 

Item: Black Sludge

Move Set - {Petal Storm | Magical Leaf | Poison Jab | Dazzling Gleam}

Species: Florges  {Blue Flower Forme}

Type: Fairy

Ability: Flower Veil

Item: N/A

Move Set - {Petal Blizzard | Moonblast | Grassy Terrain | Misty Terrain}

Species: Gothitelle ♀ 

Type: Psychic

Ability: Shadow Tag

Item: N/A

Move Set - {Miracle Eye | Psychic | Dark Pulse | Hidden Power}

[spoiler=Powers/Abilities/Weapons/Inventory]Revolver: Detective work is hardly the safest job around, and even with her Pokemon around to protect her nothing solves disputes faster than the looking down the shiny barrel of a gun. While she prefers not to use it, Winnie is always prepared to pull her weapon should her life or the life of an innocent be endangered.

Detective's Badge: Pretty self-explanatory hear. What do you think she just walks around saying "I'm a detective." and people just believe her. Got show some identification friend.

Flask: A frequent drinker Winnie almost always has a flask filled with some sort of alcoholic beverage on her person. Despite being able to down an inhuman amount of alcohol into her body with little (visible) ill-effect, Winnie knows her limits, and not many can attest to seeing the young detective inebriated in public.

Other Information:

• Battle Theme - P4:DAN OST - Backside of the TV (Lotus Juice Remix)
  • Winnie's sexual orientation is straight. 
  • Winnie describes herself as being single and ready to mingle, and often makes visits to her local bar or club, though most of her relationships usually end up being one night stands. 
  • Of the few men Winnie has actually dated she has actually managed to keep a healthy and friendly relationship with them, and on more than a few occasions has acted as their wing-woman.
  • Winnie loves playing games, not video games mind you (though she does enjoy the occasion mystery or FPS), but old fashioned board games and the like such as Clue and Monopoly.
  • For your health and safety I implore you, please never make reference to Winnie's biological clock. If you value your life this is a subject best left unspoken.

Did I completely ignore this application or have you just not finished, Elly?

Before I can accept this character, you need to remove mentions of Professor Sycamore from your application. It's been around 150 years since Professor Sycamore was alive in the Pokemon World. Replace Professor Sycamore with a new Professor. You don't need to make an application or anything for this new professor.

Also, I will only accept this character on the condition you won't call in Yveltal without first consulting Hydreigon and I about it.

Just went through and replaced all instances of Prof. Sycamore with another one. I haven't decided whether or not to make an app for the new professor or not, but I'll need to see if I can spare the time to make another app anyway.

As for the condition on Yveltal, I was honestly expecting something like this, but it's a promise that I can certainly keep.

Archived