YCM Waifu Wars! FINAL!

Nicο

16 members have voted

1. 1. Sayaka vs. Karen

• Sayaka Miki (Puella Magi Madoka Magica)
    • Karen Kujou (Kiniro Mosaic)

107672.jpgvs.264583.jpg

Matches will end about 24 hours from now or later

If you feel like not voting for all of these but still want to vote, just make a post here and I will definitely have to report scores from now on. Also not forget to make things public. 

Vote for the character you prefer. Any mentioning of kill lists or the like and your vote will be discounted.

YCM'S TOP WAIFU GOGOGO!!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also. Just in case, Nico I didn't mean anything bad by the "this should be locked" I was just making sure. :o

I know :3

I was even gonna say something a tad more joking, so you knew I didn't think it was bad, but I can't even remember what it is now. xD

gg Karen.  Well-played, but Sayaka always turns things around at the last minute of voting.  And if she doesn't, I'm fine with her taking home the silver.  She deserves that much at the very least.  I look forward to seeing another implementation of the waifu wars; it's been kinda fun seeing us start with so many then narrowing it down to these two.  Maybe next time you should take this to Polls :)

Because of how extensive it was, I'm really not planning on doing another one myself. I have no problems with anyone else taking it up if they want to, but yeah. I don't think I'll even do the husbando version

Archived