Tormey's Magic Emporium [Design Shop]

Tormented

I desire more people to thank in my sig!

Crap idk what to put for any information, gonna wing it.

Basically all of what I have here are "This might be what I want but whatever actually looks best". Since I am no good at figuring out how something'll turn out. ^^;

Signature:

Dimensions: 500x350

[spoiler=Render]

vRTkxoQ.png

Text: N/A

Colors: Blues and greens might be nice..

Others: N/A

kruT0WR.png

dPqoqhq.png

Let me try this again.

Dimensions: 150x150)

[spoiler=Render/Stock:]

kikbGvV.png

Text: None

Colors: You tend to do make cooler things when you choose the colors yourself. 

Other: nada

Signature

Dimensions: somewhere around what I have now, but as long as it's rectangular and long-ways horizontally, it'll be fine

[spoiler=Render:]

zbcXZ25.png

Text: n/a

Colors: what i said above.

Others: n/a

PR7gUEw.png

VISeFaV.png

7roco95.png

SoT300T.png

kwMD0VN.png

Sorry for the delay people hope they are up to the standard of free sheet amiright heuehue

free sheet

You got that right.

Actually, someone did voice their disappointment with the avi so I'm here to see if you'd be willing to try again or not.

[spoiler=only read this if you are because i know that you don't have to do this if you don't want to]

Something about the red/blue dichotomy feels a little... either boring or lazy. Not sure.

Other thing is that the avi and the sig don't really work together all that well. Even though past sigs and avis that you've made for me had different color schemes, their overall design felt much more in unison than these two.

I like the sig much more than the avi though. So if you'd only change one, I'd do the avi.

also:

Avi is fine. It just doesn't really suit you. 

You got that right.

Actually, someone did voice their disappointment with the avi so I'm here to see if you'd be willing to try again or not.

[spoiler=only read this if you are because i know that you don't have to do this if you don't want to]

Something about the red/blue dichotomy feels a little... either boring or lazy. Not sure.

Other thing is that the avi and the sig don't really work together all that well. Even though past sigs and avis that you've made for me had different color schemes, their overall design felt much more in unison than these two.

I like the sig much more than the avi though. So if you'd only change one, I'd do the avi.

also:

1305902746803.gif

Due to company policy you are offer a refurb within the first 24 hours of your purchase in addition to company policy no further refunds can be request on this product.

Kind Regards

Site Management.

agroavi22bokehno_zpsorsvybke.png

agroavi22_zpsimmwa5ki.png

agroavi221_zpsbn6f2wmc.png

Logos
Render(?):* N/A
Colors: Red/pink/flesh/silver
Text: Hentai Waifu Killers
Others: 

Colors: Like this, with gradient on the jojo
Text: new anime club name jojo 
Others: will use these regardless of what name gets used, I trust you to use only the most appropriate fonts

Logos
Colors: Red/pink/flesh/silver
Text: Hentai Waifu Killers
Others: 

Colors: Like this, with gradient on the jojo
Text: new anime club name jojo 
Others: will use these regardless of what name gets used, I trust you to use only the most appropriate fonts

Not quite sure what you are asking me for the second one but here is the first.

99gGyCu.png

Not quite sure what you are asking me for the second one but here is the first.

99gGyCu.png

Well I mean the pink or whatever on the text that says jojo, the red on the rest. But even though the first isn't the colors I asked for, it's clearly better than what it would have been so thanks! I don't even need the other one!

Logos:

Render(?): http://i.imgur.com/uW4vgnk.png

Colors: Primarily black, throw in some deep reds

Text: (Line 1) Lycaon (Line 2) A New Litter

Others: I envision this logo to be very similar to the example logo that you made for the Leaderboard. I'd like the first line of text to be bigger than the second, the second line acting as a subtitle. The render provided would ideally have a minimal role, similar to the crest used in the divider of the example. 

Thank you for your time! 

• 3 weeks later...

Archived