This is for all of you guys that pretend to be females online.

Not-so-Radiant Arin

funk you.

I hate you all.

It's because of you jackholes that I can't trust anyone anymore. Male or otherwise.

It hurts even more because when I'm really looking for someone that I really like that happens to be this lying piece of sheet scumbag that wants to get into another girl's pants, it makes me hate males even more.

All you jerkoffs want to do is just funk around and when you're done with us you'll move on to the next bait. It's funking disgusting and offensive.

And I don't give a funk that I'm swearing so much, this needs to be said.

Of course, I understand the people that ACTUALLY have a reason to portray themselves as female because they're transsexual or other reasons, like myself. I'm talking about the straight, horny, fuckbag dickheads that PURPOSELY claim they're female because they can. And have no actual reason to do so. THESE are the people who I wish would have their dick shrink by an inch each time they type something on their funking screen.

You're funking despicable.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

funk you.

I hate you all.

It's because of you jackholes that I can't trust anyone anymore. Male or otherwise.

It hurts even more because when I'm really looking for someone that I really like that happens to be this lying piece of sheet scumbag that wants to get into another girl's pants, it makes me hate males even more.

All you jerkoffs want to do is just funk around and when you're done with us you'll move on to the next bait. It's funking disgusting and offensive.

And I don't give a funk that I'm swearing so much, this needs to be said.

Of course, I understand the people that ACTUALLY have a reason to portray themselves as female because they're transsexual or other reasons, like myself. I'm talking about the straight, horny, fuckbag dickheads that PURPOSELY claim they're female because they can. And have no actual reason to do so. THESE are the people who I wish would have their dick shrink by an inch each time they type something on their funking screen.

You're funking despicable.

Umm...don't you have a rather feminine avatar, a normally feminine disposition, and a very feminine signature?

Just saying.

Umm...don't you have a rather feminine avatar, a normally feminine disposition, and a very feminine signature?

Just saying.

Did you even bother to read the whole thing? Your question was answered in it. -___-

Anyway, this sounds like some terrible catfishing here. Why must people catfish? I don't get it.

I honestly am baffled by the logic that males who claim to be female are after sex. From females.

No seriously, how the hell would that even work? Why would they think that would be a successful tactic? Am I just REALLY missing something that makes the assumption/claim that guys are claiming to be female online for a sexual agenda remotely plausible?

I honestly am baffled by the logic that males who claim to be female are after sex. From females.

No seriously, how the hell would that even work? Why would they think that would be a successful tactic? Am I just REALLY missing something that makes the assumption/claim that guys are claiming to be female online for a sexual agenda remotely plausible?

I mean if she was complaining about guys who overly hit on females, that's fair. But pretending to be a girl is a good way NOT to get a girl

I'm sorry if someone hurt your feeling Arin, but this is a sheet tactic to lurk not gonna lie

I mean if she was complaining about guys who overly hit on females, that's fair. But pretending to be a girl is a good way NOT to get a girl

I'm sorry if someone hurt your feeling Arin, but this is a s*** tactic to lurk not gonna lie

My situation is different because I'm lesbian. So I'm constantly under the impression that these girls are...you know, girls. About 9 times out of 10, though, it's a guy claiming to be a girl. I probably should have opened with that, actually. Call it foolishness or naivete but that's what it is. 

And it's not just me. It happened to one of my best girl friends, too, and it just happens way too much over the internet.

My situation is different because I'm lesbian. So I'm constantly under the impression that these girls are...you know, girls. About 9 times out of 10, though, it's a guy claiming to be a girl. I probably should have opened with that, actually. Call it foolishness or naivete but that's what it is. 

And it's not just me. It happened to one of my best girl friends, too, and it just happens way too much over the internet.

People suck in real life, why would you EVER trust anyone with your heart online.

I don't mean to be cold, but you're making your own heartbreak by falling for those scum

People suck in real life, why would you EVER trust anyone with your heart online.

I don't mean to be cold, but you're making your own heartbreak by falling for those scum

This.

I can't tell you how many times I've seen a gal pal cry because she fell for a catfish. Worst part about it is that I couldn't help them, as I suck at making people feel better.

But yeah, I couldn't help but think it was their own fault for falling for them so easily. As much as you want someone in your life, trust is like glass; if you go at it too hard, it'll break and you'll only be unharmed if you're lucky.

The problem is caring about other peoples' gender online in the first place. No I'm not even funking kidding. It's the goddamn internet, if you're interested in connecting to other people in real life through the internet, don't be surprised at this. Frankly speaking I dislike people like you as well but I suppose the feeling of being catfished is understandably frustrating in its own way.

Second one aside, those aren't really indicative of anything tbh.

I believe it follows the same logic in where guys pretend to be gay to get into other girl's pants. I sheet you not this does happen, and has happened to my other female friends.

I believe it follows the same logic in where guys pretend to be gay to get into other girl's pants. I sheet you not this does happen, and has happened to my other female friends.

That one makes significantly more sense to me. There's the stereotypes of gay males having an eye for what females think looks good, and females possibly being less uncomfortable being in states of undress around said males. And the possibility of an opportunity for the "gay" male to be physically close to said females, or to notice that the females are very beautiful, even to them, or other flattering remarks hinting that despite their "orientation", they still like females in a certain way...

This is not quite the same as claiming to be the exact opposite gender entirely for the same sleazy motive. That one kind of collapses with even the slightest inspection, whereas orientation is theoretically more flexible and difficult to pin down as honest or lying.

People act like d***s even IRL and face-to-face so where's the strange to all this mess?

Well, while not strange, it's at least easier to determine how to talk to someone who you see... Most people may assume that "everyone is a guy" but this way, they discriminate against women. If these same people try to be more open, they fall into the trap of "girl" where the dude with this "label" is happy to have caught more attention.

** I'm referring to how guys act since I am one as well, but the exact same goes for women, respectively. Don't misunderstand me!  :/

I myself have fallen into this trap 1 or 2 times here and must say, this is very annoying. Cruel, at some occasions. However, I know that the more we are concerned about this, the more people are gonna act like this because they'll enjoy it even more!  :@

As for gays: I don't have any problem with you; it's natural that you show us how you feel. I believe, though, that you should focus to how people are gonna face you too. What I mean: Even if you feel entirely to be the opposite sex of what you were born, people will face you according to what you physically are. Not the ones who know the situation, but you know what I mean... In other words, it's better to show us what you actually are but say otherwise to prevent anyone who is in you without knowing the case. Don't mind me if I'm wrong, do your thing instead.  ;)

P.S. Since I'm into this. I have to say: I'm very impressed with how many the gays are!

(Is there any other more polite word to name them? Does "transexual" count?)

On PS! we recently found out that one of our mods had been pretending to be a lesbian female and had been using that fact to basically hoard an IRC channel full of underage girls, some of which he apparently had "conversations of a sexual nature with" (these kids were like 13). It happens so often on PS, mainly because there's a rumour (not entirely untrue) that female users are more likely to be promoted that if someone says they're female it's probably about as likely that they are than that they aren't, which sucks for people who actually are female since they rarely get taken seriously. I'd probably never get into a relationship over the internet anyway so I don't really mind all that much but I can see how it can be unpleasant for those who would.

I apologize. I forgot to change my gender back and I haven't given a funk about it since. If it bothers you at all, I'll change it, but I am really funking lazy to even give a sheet about it unless it really funking bothers you

Pretty sure this isn't what Arin is talking about. You are very clear in your being male.

I'll say it loud and clear.

Arin.

You're a guy.

Who claims to be a girl.

And also a lesbian.

Do you realize how...strange it sounds?

Also is it so hard to ASK? Like you know. Questions. They're good.

Can I just correct you?

Arin is a girl who is also a lesbian, which I don't know is correct. I never cared about sexual orientation.

Transsexuality doesn't sound strange at all. It's a hell of a lot better than being insincere about it, either.

Gender as something natural is something to be transcended by human intellect (I mentioned this yesterday) so that even if it is a natural thing, it is no different than a male who identifies as a male.

Hence the "make sure" part. I mean, if Arin's a girl, then she should know how girls behave and react in specific moments, right? Tricking someone into a moment where they can fall flat isn't too hard to do.

I mean I understand the frustration and honestly it must feel really bad, but...this entire thread and post is pretty comical.

Archived