|_)Digimon: UPDATE(_| [OOC/PG-16/Started/Not Accepting]

• 3 weeks later...

Alright.

Stalfos

Dharc
Dad

Andx

All the bad guys

the above are accepted and can begin writing their character interactions, though only with accepted characters.

The baddies who wish to post "censored" apps for the goodies to read and write interactions for feel free to do so.

The rest of you, hurry up with your apps so we can start!

Currently I am stuck on my phone and will be without internet access for my laptop for a sweet little while. Unfortunately. However, should you fall short in terms of rp'ers, I will gladly note my interest in keeping up with this Rp. This interest is in the form of playing later. I cant produce a sexy application from my phone and my writing potential will be greatly hampered. So I cannot really join anything now anyway. Digimon is a wonderful thing and reading the ooc makes me excited. I would hate for that excitement to go to waste. Mugen and Zai, if you two pass any ideas around for a surprise introduction of a new character, bad or good, keep my interest in mind?

• 2 weeks later...

(WIP)

[spoiler=PrinceMamemon]
Name: PrinceMamemon
Species: PrinceMamemon
Partner: Kaisermon
Digivolution Line: ToyAgumon -> Thunderballmon -> Mamemon -> PrinceMamemon
[spoiler=Physical Description]PrinceMamemon_collectors.png

[spoiler=Personality]While most Mamemon are expected to be ruthlessly loyal to the Mamemon Empire, PrinceMamemon is considered overzealous even by the national standard, being brash, arrogant and overconfident, which he sees as the perfect justification to be the leader of the Empire. He considers himself a mighty and sophisticated leader of his nation, when in actuality, he is acutely narcissistic and megalomaniacal, congratulating himself on even the smallest of successes. Despite his self-proclaimed greatness, PrinceMamemon is really just an overeager pawn in Kaisermon's plans, trying to cling to his success to be able to bring himself into the history books, a fact that he is either oblivious to or simply chooses not to notice. Due to his unquestioning loyalty to Kaisermon and his goals, PrinceMamemon is willing to go to any lengths to try and complete his "partner's" goals. However, his self-absorbed nature prevents him from acknowledging any failures, and he chooses only to speak about the better things that came from each incident. Plus, the fact that he has a competent bureaucracy of TonosamaMamemon that manage his Empire's affairs, as well as follow his every word to censor things within the Empire, means that only the average citizen of the Empire hears what PrinceMamemon wishes. Despite his fervor, it is clear that PrinceMamemon is highly intelligent in some respects - being an excellent statesman that created a hypercompetent administration that functions regardless of their leader's eccentricities - but has absolutely no apparent interest in thinking things through, and wastes much of his time fretting about or dealing with unimportant "threats." His reliance on others, however, is ultimately his greatest weakness, as he could not possibly have succeeded without an immense army and the wishes of his peoples.

[spoiler=Biography]PrinceMamemon is the ruler of the erroneously-named Mamemon Empire. Technically, the Empire is a very large Princedom, as there is no greater authority directing controlling affairs in the Empire save for PrinceMamemon, but PrinceMamemon does also control several vassal states, which means he could be the ruler of an Empire. Regardless, the Mamemon Empire is one of Kaisermon's staunchest supporters. Initially confined to their homeland of Mametopia, in the center of the Empire and the homeland of all Mamemon-species, PrinceMamemon, with help from Kaisermon, spread out his forces to capture the warring Democratic Republic of Giro and People's Republic of Giro, adding Giromon and Tekkamon to his forces. They proceeded to conquer the Consortium of Transportium, a mechanical nation specializing in shipping and mobility, giving PrinceMamemon the final piece of to complete his army. With Brimpmon providing air support, Kenkimon working around the clock to help build new rail lines for military trains run by Trailmon and Locomon, and Bulbmon helping to maintain his forces, PrinceMamemon now has a nearly-global reach across the Digital World. He has even started to recruit mercenary MameTyramon from the far-off dinosaur Digimon domain of Primaland to serve in his military. With his trusted general BanchouMamemon serving as his right hand, PrinceMamemon is poised to help Kaisermon conquer the Digital World...

[spoiler=Misc info]Voice Actor: Kevin Spacey

• 1 month later...

Archived