Suicide Squad

Death Bishop

Has anyone seen the trailer for Suicide Squad coming out next year? If you haven't, here it is.

What are your thoughts on it? Do you think it will be a good movie? Or do you believe Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice is going to exceed this?

Also, do you believe Jared Leto is going to be able to pull off the role of The Joker? I personally believe he's going to smash his role.

Let me know what you think!

I do believe this will be a good movie, but its not for me at this moment. I just can't see why the Joker would join up with others to take down a bad guy. He's chaotic and uncontrollable. B v S will probably exceed this just because it seems like they have the bigger pocket right now. As for Lego, I think he's nail it. Joker actually looks like a crazy con!

I do believe this will be a good movie, but its not for me at this moment. I just can't see why the Joker would join up with others to take down a bad guy. He's chaotic and uncontrollable. B v S will probably exceed this just because it seems like they have the bigger pocket right now. As for Lego, I think he's nail it. Joker actually looks like a crazy con!

Fair enough. The Joker is undeniably psychotic and uncontrollable, but that's what makes him such an amazing character. He can be unpredictable and merciless in his actions, which in my opinion is going to make the film so suspenseful and thrilling. But yeah I understand where you're coming from! B v S also looks good, I think there is unequal hype between the two films, more on B v S than Suicide Squad. Leto is going to absolutely nail it indeed.

The biggest issue here is that the Joker never joined the Suicide Squad. He was their target at one point early in their career, but never joined them. I think Leto will do good things with the Joker character though, so a plus there.

I honestly think that Suicide Squad will be a smashing sucess, but BvS is getting a little too much hype. Superman movies don't tend to do well and just adding Batman in there isn't going to make things better. If the comic series gives us any hints, then we already know that Batman wins. I'll still go watch it, but I don't see BvS beating out Suicide Squad on my list of movies to see.

The biggest issue here is that the Joker never joined the Suicide Squad. He was their target at one point early in their career, but never joined them. I think Leto will do good things with the Joker character though, so a plus there.

I honestly think that Suicide Squad will be a smashing sucess, but BvS is getting a little too much hype. Superman movies don't tend to do well and just adding Batman in there isn't going to make things better. If the comic series gives us any hints, then we already know that Batman wins. I'll still go watch it, but I don't see BvS beating out Suicide Squad on my list of movies to see.

The Joker is a psychopathic killer, and history shows that majority of every alliance/partnership he has formed, he usually screws them over at some point, who knows what they're going to do with him but yeah Leto shows great potential.

Yeah I agree, B v S is gaining so much hype but personally Suicide Squad seems like it's going to be so much more thrilling to watch.

Cinematic universes diverge from the comics. It is a thing that happens.

Seems that Deadshot might be the main character. The single shot of the entire outfit of his was glorious.

Harley is perfect. Utterly perfect.

Cinematic universes diverge from the comics. It is a thing that happens.

Seems that Deadshot might be the main character. The single shot of the entire outfit of his was glorious.

Harley is perfect. Utterly perfect.

Yes, many films go off on tangents from the comics; prevents a predicted story line. As for Harley, she is honestly flawless in my opinion.

Yes, many films go off on tangents from the comics; prevents a predicted story line. As for Harley, she is honestly flawless in my opinion.

It seems she is pretty much directly pulled from the arkham games, and that is my personal favorite version, so no complaints there. The "Huh?" Was great.

Advertising director knew we would be fans of her, since the trailers gives her a TON of screen time.

It seems she is pretty much directly pulled from the arkham games, and that is my personal favorite version, so no complaints there. The "Huh?" Was great.

Advertising director knew we would be fans of her, since the trailers gives her a TON of screen time.

Just something about that blonde hair, makes her so funking desirable.

It's not really the blonde hair. Since her first appearance in TAS, she's had a couple constants that made her the best DC waifu: a feeling of playfulness and complete lack of malice. She's unhinged, but she's not a bad person herself. At worst, she's a destructive hedonist, but unlike the Joker, she has never done anything for the evulz.

That said, the movie looks good so far, but I wish we had gotten an action scene with Captain Boomerang.

It's not really the blonde hair. Since her first appearance in TAS, she's had a couple constants that made her the best DC waifu: a feeling of playfulness and complete lack of malice. She's unhinged, but she's not a bad person herself. At worst, she's a destructive hedonist, but unlike the Joker, she has never done anything for the evulz.

That said, the movie looks good so far, but I wish we had gotten an action scene with Captain Boomerang.

That is true, but I was only commenting on her visuals. >_>

Yeah I agree, guess they didn't wanna show us too much.

I saw the trailers for both Batman vs. Superman and Suicide Squad yesterday. Despite Batman being my favorite comic book hero and knowing very little of Suicide Squad (I saw the Arrow episode and I've read a little bit about it), Suicide Squad looked SO much better. The funny thing is, I didn't actually actually dislike the trailer for Batman vs. Superman because of Ben Affleck, like I originally suspected I would; I'm not sure about the new Lex Luthor (I've seen the actor in a few movies; he's a fairly good actor) and HOW MANY TIMES DO WE NEED TO SEE BRUCE'S PARENTS DIE? It's downright frustrating at this point. Batman: The Animated Series, Justice League Unlimited, The Batman (most likely), Gotham, Batman Begins, and Batman '89 (I think); we've seen his parents die a million times now. I know it's at the center of Batman's origins, but we don't need to see it so often on-screen. Ugh. I didn't fully dislike the Batman vs. Superman trailer. I just heard a lot of people making a big fuss about it and I found myself dissapointed. Visually? Yeah, it looks cool. Everything else? I'm not impressed. Suicide Squad's trailer just kinda clicked with me. A lot. I don't think I've seen anything with Jared Leto in it, but I was worried for nothing; he's gonna be a great Joker. Although, I'm not sure he'll beat Heath Ledger's portrayal in The Dark Knight. Anyway, I just LOVED the tone in the Suicide Squad trailer. Please tell me it's getting a R-rating; that'd be fantastic.

Leto is excellent at getting into his roles, and if the trailer proved anything, it's that he'll probably be the most insane joker we've ever had in the films.

Trailer's focus was definitely on Deadshot and Harley, and it's not much of a stretch to assume they'll be the main focus of the team.

Fight Club?

Dallas Buyer's Club?

Requiem for a Dream?

He's also the lead singer in 30 Seconds to Mars

Leto is excellent at getting into his roles, and if the trailer proved anything, it's that he'll probably be the most insane joker we've ever had in the films.

Trailer's focus was definitely on Deadshot and Harley, and it's not much of a stretch to assume they'll be the main focus of the team.

He's also the lead singer in 30 Seconds to Mars

A mentally unstable Joker, is a good Joker indeed.

Archived