What is your ethnic background?

Death Bishop

Oh that's alright. Man, I've always wanted to visit America, so many places I'd wanna go.

And here I was think you were from America or at least living here lol. 

Just so you if you didn't know... 

NC = North Carolina

Philly = Philadelphia

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Northern Irish (like the English part), German, and French on my dad's side. That's probably all I'll ever know.

Not sure entirely, but my mom was adopted, and when she met her birth mother, she said we originated from Romania.

Supposedly from Vlad the Impaler.

my mom was adopted too. she also met her birth mom, but i wasn't around (or very young) and so i have to ask my dad about that sorta stuff. *starts laughing* *snorts* yeah my dad remember something. *giggle* he's worse than i am at times. i don't remember if he knows my mom's birth mother's name or not, but i know he remembers her birth name.

On my dad's side, I believe there is French ancestry. I know my surname was brought to the UK from William the Conqueror's invasion (it's actually quite similar to the French word for "noisy") so that's where I got that idea from. On my mum's side, there is Scottish and plain old English. My grandma on my mum's side was half Scottish, so there is a decent amount of Scottish-ness in me.

Mum's German, dad's American and his dad's family are originally Norwegian a couple of generations back. Not sure where my mum's parents originated, I'm relatively sure they are both German as far as they can be traced.

And here I was think you were from America or at least living here lol.

Just so you if you didn't know...

NC = North Carolina

Philly = Philadelphia

Oh nah man. I'm from Australia, but don't worry I caught onto your abbreviations.

So interesting to see a vast range of cultures from everyone, still waiting to come across another Greek. >_>

Archived