What Dere are You.

Azure Wolf

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TIL Giga is yandere.

Well, I wondered about it...but turns out it's true...huh. XD

Accept your inner yandere; do not resist it.

I agree with every single one of these.

WHAT ARE THESE PRESUMPTIONS EVEN BASED ON? WHY DID I GET YANDERE EVEN. I CHOSE TOTALLY REASONABLE sheet. LIKE, I SAW AND RECOGNIZED THE YANDERE OPTION AND CHOSE SOMETHING SEPARATE. WHAT IS GOING ON.

WHAT ARE THESE PRESUMPTIONS EVEN BASED ON? WHY DID I GET YANDERE EVEN. I CHOSE TOTALLY REASONABLE s***. LIKE, I SAW AND RECOGNIZED THE YANDERE OPTION AND CHOSE SOMETHING SEPARATE. WHAT IS GOING ON.

Cause you are a Yandere. Remember that it doesn't necessarily have to be the most obvious answers~

WHAT ARE THESE PRESUMPTIONS EVEN BASED ON? WHY DID I GET YANDERE EVEN. I CHOSE TOTALLY REASONABLE s***. LIKE, I SAW AND RECOGNIZED THE YANDERE OPTION AND CHOSE SOMETHING SEPARATE. WHAT IS GOING ON.

Yeah I tried to avoid the tsundere options when I recognized them too, but still... >_<

As for why. Idk, just got that impression when I saw how you reacted to the idea of someone taking one of your wives. XD

fixed that for you

But anyways

3760_DereDere.jpg

You're a brat too... >_>

*reads dere* A cheerful brat. XD

So just for shits and giggles, I took the quiz again but this time used my second choice for every question to see what my secondary dere type is.

3760_Yandere.jpg

Not sure whether to fully accept or wholeheartedly deny this.

It is sorb of unnerving seeming Yandere + your Zombina gif in your sig. Probably will do the same later.

Archived