-Succubus Series- [2nd Seduction]

Nine Breaker

So much has changed since last I was here. Chaos Xyz, multi colored cards calling themselves pendulums, and some new Graydle parasite things stealing my shtick. You turn your back away a few years from dueling... but i digress...

Since there is a new archetype specializing in monster theft I was inspired to revive my archetype that has a similar theme. So returning from the archives, revised and stronger, are the Succubi cards. So let's see if I'm not too rusty at this:

'Succubus [suhk-yuh-buhs]: a demon in female form, said to have sexual intercourse with men in their sleep.' - Random Dictionary

Creatures that tempt and charm others, enticing prey to their side. Thus these monsters focus on manipulating the opponent's monster(s) in different ways. Other cards in this set also play on succubi myths and sleep disorders. 

[spoiler=Bacchanal At Dead Night]pcNnnkS.jpg

Increase the ATK and DEF of Fiend-type and 'Succubus' monsters by 200. 'Succubus' monsters can use their effects the turn they are Special Summoned. When a Cambion Token(s) is Special Summoned to the field, Special Summon 1 Cambion Token (Fiend-type/EARTH/Level 2/ATK 950/DEF 300) to your field. The Synchro Summon of a monster with these tokens must include 'Succubus' or 'Incubator' in its summoning requirement.

[spoiler=Rem Incubator]0jpW7cd.jpg

FLIP: If there is a 'Succubus' monster on the field, Special Summon up to 2 Cambion Tokens (Fiend-type/EARTH/Level 2/ATK 950/DEF 300) to your field in attack position. When this card is destroyed by battle increase your LP by the amount of Cambion Tokens on the field x600. The Synchro Summon of a monster with these tokens must include 'Succubus' or 'Incubator' in its summoning requirement.

[spoiler=Little Succubus Loli]dThNH13.jpg

If your opponent activates a monster's effect you may equip this card (from your hand) to that monster. Its effects are negated. While this card is a face up monster or in the graveyard, once per turn: You can increase or decrease the level of one 'Succubus' or 'Incubator' monster that is on the field or in the graveyard by 1.

[spoiler=Immoral Afterglow]fsWgGEc.jpg

During each of your End Phases Special Summon 1 Cambion Token (Fiend-type/EARTH/Level 2/ATK 950/DEF 300) to your field for each 'Succubus' monster equipped to a monster. The Synchro Summon of a monster with these tokens must include 'Succubus' or 'Incubator' in its summoning requirement.

[spoiler=Lustful Endowment]b51CUpa.jpg

All Cambion Tokens are treated as DARK monsters and increase the ATK of all Cambion tokens on your field by 1000. During the End Phase of this turn destroy all Cambion tokens.

[spoiler=Agrat Succubus]LgQjsjH.jpg

During your Main Phase you can equip this card to a monster on your opponent's field. Decrease that monster's ATK and DEF by 1000. When this card is sent to the graveyard while treated as an equip card you can tribute 1 Cambion token on the field to Special Summon this card back to your field. This card cannot use its effect the turn it is Special Summoned.

[spoiler=Naamah Succubus]hhn8clQ.jpg

During your Main Phase you can Special Summon 1 monster in your opponent's graveyard to your field and equip this card to it. Decrease that monster's ATK and DEF by 500. When this card is sent to the graveyard while treated as an equip card you can tribute 1 Cambion token on the field to Special Summon this card back to your field. This card cannot use its effect the turn it is Special Summoned.

[spoiler=Eisheth Succubus]yPuLfAZ.jpg

During your Main Phase once per turn: You can excavate the top 5 cards of your opponent's deck. If there is a monster among those cards Special Summon it to your field with this card equipped to it (the cards are shuffled back into the deck whether a monster is chosen or not). Decrease that monster's ATK and DEF by 500. When this card is sent to the graveyard while treated as an equip card you can tribute 1 Cambion token on the field to Special Summon this card back to your field. This card cannot use its effect the turn it is Special Summoned.

[spoiler=Lilith Succubus]NuqAfWN.jpg

During your Main Phase, once per turn: You can reveal your opponent's hand. Special Summon one monster from their hand (ignoring summoning requirements) to your field with this card equipped to it. When this card is sent to the graveyard while treated as an equip card you can tribute 2 Cambion tokens on the field to Special Summon this card back to your field. This card cannot use it's effect the turn it is Special Summoned.

[spoiler=Jezel de Babylon]B1rTgqG.jpg

1 'Succubus' or 'Incubator' tuner + 1 or more non-tuner monsters

This card's name is also treated as 'Succubus' while on the field or in the graveyard. When this card is Synchro Summoned equip up to 3 cards from your opponent's Extra Deck to this card. If this card would leave the field by battle or card effect send 1 monster equipped to this card to the graveyard instead. Once per turn: You can send 1 monster equipped to this card to the graveyard and take control of one monster on your opponent's field. This effect lasts as long as this card is face up on the field.

[spoiler=Cambion Token]

ZJUlzVF.jpg

This card can be used as any token.

[spoiler=Deadly Allurment]AUJRhHH.jpg
Target 1 monster on your opponent's field. Pay LP (in multiples of 100) till it is equal or higher than the ATK of that monster then search your deck for 1 'Succubus' monster and equip it to the targeted monster. Take control of that monster. You may not summon (but can still set) a monster the turn this card is used. You can only use the effect of 'Deadly Allurement' once per turn.

I'd also like to thank ragnarok1945, NumberCruncher, and Burning Soul who helped me in the old archived thread.

More to come.

5 Aug. 2015 - Cambion Token added.

4 Sept. 2015 - Deadly Allurement added.

• 2 weeks later...

Added the Cambion Token just for fun. That's what they look like. Cambions are the offspring of succubi or incubi and a human. How this is done I'll get into if I make more 'Incubator' monsters. They appear human and normal till a certain age where they start showing more of their demon side.

• 5 weeks later...

Archived