[Written] I-Dol Archetype (12/12)

Atypical-Abbie

I-Dol is an Archetype of Fairy-Type monsters with various Levels and Attributes. They have a very unique playstyle, in that they focus on boosting effects by the amount of times you use them. They have Synchro and Xyz Monsters and also a Field Spell Card that makes you able to use their effects more than once per turn, which is one of their greatest assets. They are based on Egyptian deities and culture.

Main Deck Monsters:

I-Dol - Hathor

Fairy-Type/LIGHT/Tuner

Level 2

Once per turn: You can target 1 "I-Dol" monster you control, except "I-Dol - Hathor"; return it to the hand or Extra Deck, and if you do, Special Summon 1 "I-Dol" monster from your hand or Graveyard whose Level/Rank is less than or equal to that target's Level/Rank in the hand. The Level/Rank of the target is increased by the number of times you activated this effect of "I-Dol - Hathor" this Duel, after that effect resolves.

1200/1000

I-Dol - Shu
Fairy-Type/WIND/Tuner
Level 3
Once per turn: You can banish 1 "I-Dol" card in your Graveyard, then target 1 "I-Dol" monster you control; increase its Level by 1. You can increase the Level of this effect up to the number of times you activated this effect of "I-Dol - Shu" this Duel, after that effect resolves.
900/1600

I-Dol - Seth
Fairy-Type/EARTH
Level 4
Once per turn: You can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower "I-Dol" monster from your hand in Defense Position, except "I-Dol - Seth", also you cannot Special Summon monsters from your Extra Deck for the rest of the turn, except "I-Dol" monsters. The Level of the monsters you can Special Summon by this effect is increased by the number of times you activated this effect of "I-Dol - Seth" this Duel, after that effect resolves.
1700/500

I-Dol - Tefnut
Fairy-Type/WATER
Level 4
Once per turn, when this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle and sends it to the Graveyard: You can draw 1 card and reveal it, then if it is not an "I-Dol" card, discard it. The number of cards you draw (and reveal) for this effect is increased by the number of times you activated this effect of "I-Dol Tefnut" this Duel, after that effect resolves.

1800/100

I-Dol - Ra
Fairy-Type/FIRE
Level 5
Once per turn, during either player's turn, when your opponent activates a monster effect: You can reveal your hand (min. 1), then if there are more "I-Dol" cards in your hand then non-"I-Dol" cards, negate the activation, and if you do, destroy it. The number of "I-Dol" cards in your hand for this effect is increased by the number of times you activated this effect of "I-Dol Ra" this Duel, after that effect resolves.

1900/2300

I-Dol - Geb

Fairy-Type/EARTH
Level 6

Once per turn, during either player's turn: You can target 1 "I-Dol" monster you control; once this turn, it cannot be destroyed by battle or card effects. The number of "I-Dol" monsters you can target is increased by the number of times you activated this effect of "I-Dol - Geb" this Duel, after that effect resolves.

2200/2100

Extra Deck Monsters:

I-Dol - Mafdet
Fairy-Type/DARK/Xyz
Rank 4
2 or more Level 4 monsters
Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; excavate the top 3 cards of your Deck, Special Summon 1 excavated "I-Dol" monster, also shuffle the rest into the Deck. The number of cards you excavate for this effect is increased by the number of times you activated this effect of "I-Dol - Mafdet" this Duel, after that effect resolves. If this Xyz Summoned monster is destroyed by battle: You can add 1 other "I-Dol" monster from your Deck or Graveyard to your hand.
2200/1700

I-Dol - Sehkmet

Fairy-Type/DARK/Synchro
Level 7

1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner "I-Dol" monsters

Once per turn: You can discard 1 card, then target 1 face-up monster your opponent controls; destroy that target. The number of monsters you can target is increased by the number of times you activated this effect of "I-Dol - Sehkmet" this Duel, after that effect resolves. If this Synchro Summoned monster is destroyed by your opponent's card (either by battle or card effect) and sent to the Graveyard: You can add 1 other "I-Dol" card from your Deck or Graveyard to your hand.

2400/2000

I-Dol - Ptah
Fairy-Type/LIGHT/Synchro
Level 8
1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner "I-Dol" monsters
Once per turn: You can target Spell/Trap Cards your opponent controls up to the number of "I-Dol" monsters you control that were Special Summoned from the Extra Deck; destroy them. The number of targets you target for this effect is increased by the number of times you activate this effect of "I-Dol Ptah" this Duel, after that effect resolves. If this Synchro Summoned monster is destroyed by your opponent's card effect: You can add 1 "I-Dol" Spell/Trap Card from your Deck or Graveyard to your hand.
2600/1000

Spell/Trap Cards:

I-Dol - Divine Pyramid
Field Spell Card
Once per turn during either player's turn, if the only face-up cards you control are "I-Dol" cards: You can target 1 "I-Dol" monster you control; this turn, it can activate its effect(s) that it can activate once per turn twice per turn. If this card is destroyed by a card effect: You can target 1 "I-Dol" card in your Graveyard, except "I-Dol - Divine Pyramid"; add that target to your hand.

I-Dol - Mighty Khopesh
Equip Spell Card
Equip only to an "I-Dol" monster. It gains 800 ATK. The number of times it can attack is increased by the number of times you activated "I-Dol - Mighty Khopesh" this Duel. If the equipped monster would be destroyed, you can destroy this card instead.

I-Dol - Hieroglyphic Altercations

Continuous Trap Card

You can pay 800 LP, then target 1 "I-Dol" monster you control; return it to the hand or Extra Deck, and if you do, Special Summon 1 "I-Dol" monster from your hand. When an "I-Dol" monster(s) you control is destroyed by your opponent's card (either by battle or card effect) and sent to the Graveyard: You can target 1 "I-Dol" card in your Graveyard, then discard 1 card; add that target to your hand. You can only use each effect of "I-Dol - Hieroglyphic Altercations" once per turn.

Archived