Photo

Huge problem, website says originl account doesn't exist

sign in bug error password glitch

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

pyrotx13

pyrotx13

Fresh Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
    Last Visit Aug 03 2015 10:27 AM

I have unable to log into my original account for some reason. This problem has persisted for months and every time I try to click on change password, the website says that my profile name doesn't exist, even though I can look at my profile name in the members list. There were no typos what so ever, and I know my password well.

And what's even stranger is that in for months this site kept freezing when I tried to create a new account.

The only way I just made this one today is through the magic the gathering card maker website.

I would like to know how to log into my original account "Pyrotx", could it be my computer, or the website considering that the other website worked just fine?

Currently I am using a PC, windows 8.1, Toshiba brand laptop. Though I did use another computer and it still didn't work.

Also does this site have anything to do with the website nexusmods.com. The reason I say this is because the forums have a strangely similar design and button layout. Could being logged into that site prevent this one from working?

Nathanael D. Striker

Nathanael D. Striker

My Friends Are My Power!

• Twilight Wanderer

• 19,657 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 02:17 PM
  • Discord:Striker#1560
  • Alias:Striker
http://forum.yugiohc.../101698-pyrotx/

Account in question, correct? Are you putting your password in correctly, if you remember it? If not, you can PM a mod to change the password for you, then you can log into it.

eqa4wo.jpg

Nicο

Nicο

🎧 Do I look assertive? 🎧

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,422 posts
    Last Visit Jun 30 2019 08:42 PM
  • Alias:Nico
  • Spouse:Desu

Also does this site have anything to do with the website nexusmods.com. The reason I say this is because the forums have a strangely similar design and button layout. Could being logged into that site prevent this one from working?

Just answering this question here since what I would have been able to say was already said, and it may as well be answered, for completeness. There's no real connection apart from the forum software being shared. It's by IP.Board like it mentions at the bottom of both site's forums. There's no reason it would be another site using the same software that's the problem, I remember trying out other places that use it as well and it working fine.

NicoKurosawa.gif

Pics made for me/were given: Book of Life = Cauchemar/Ene = Smear/Linze = Dae/Stamp = Suzu

evilfusion

evilfusion

God-Pharaoh

• Legendary Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,799 posts
    Last Visit Mar 26 2018 05:00 PM

You were probably trying to login with the wrong login name. The login name doesn't necessarily match the display name (which you can change after the fact), but the account still expects you to use the correct login name.

Wiping out 500,000 LP on my second turn: Priceless.
Epic
Best Ragequit
Neo Galaxy-Eyes Hall of Fame
Posted Image

In a perfect world we'd have 12 evilfusion's and the rest of us could retire.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users