Huge problem, website says originl account doesn't exist

pyrotx13

Question

I have unable to log into my original account for some reason. This problem has persisted for months and every time I try to click on change password, the website says that my profile name doesn't exist, even though I can look at my profile name in the members list. There were no typos what so ever, and I know my password well.

And what's even stranger is that in for months this site kept freezing when I tried to create a new account.

The only way I just made this one today is through the magic the gathering card maker website.

I would like to know how to log into my original account "Pyrotx", could it be my computer, or the website considering that the other website worked just fine?

Currently I am using a PC, windows 8.1, Toshiba brand laptop. Though I did use another computer and it still didn't work.

Also does this site have anything to do with the website nexusmods.com. The reason I say this is because the forums have a strangely similar design and button layout. Could being logged into that site prevent this one from working?

3 answers to this question

Also does this site have anything to do with the website nexusmods.com. The reason I say this is because the forums have a strangely similar design and button layout. Could being logged into that site prevent this one from working?

Just answering this question here since what I would have been able to say was already said, and it may as well be answered, for completeness. There's no real connection apart from the forum software being shared. It's by IP.Board like it mentions at the bottom of both site's forums. There's no reason it would be another site using the same software that's the problem, I remember trying out other places that use it as well and it working fine.

Archived