Performage Damage Juggler

300px-PerformageDamageJuggler-CORE-EN-C-

During either player's turn, when a card or effect is activated that would inflict damage to you: You can discard this card; negate the activation, and if you do, destroy that card. During either player's Battle Phase: You can discard this card; reduce the next battle damage you would take this turn to 0. You can banish this card from your Graveyard; add 1 "Performage" monster from your Deck to your hand, except "Performage Damage Juggler". You can only use this effect of "Performage Damage Juggler" once per turn.

So after messing with Performapal Clownblades, and facing other Pendulum decks, I met a guy who was using the same deck and told me this stunning fact, that this can shut down Wavering Eyes. This card could potentially stop Towers Turbo from the beginning, as well as cripple potential mirror matches and other Pendulum Decks...and the fact that it doubles as a versatile Kuriboh too with a solid Level 4 stat...could  this be better then we think?

This card's ability to stop Wavering is a very solid reason to run Performage Shaddoll, which is something I'll be testing. The ability to maindeck a card that beats Qli/Towers Turbo and also synergises well with the rest of the deck is really awesome.

I had assumed using it to stop Wavering Eyes was a commonly done and known thing, is it not? Great card anyway regardless, stopping OTKs and then allowing you to search a Hattricker/Tricklown on the next turn to try come back is lovely.

tumblr_inline_nrkbmuwvW81t90bzr_540.png

Point I was thinking that this card wasn't really relevant until now, where we at least have stuff from CORE sneak peaks soon becoming TCG legal. People originally did try to find other risky methods to deal with Towers itself, but I guess some others were probably anticipating this card to come save us as well.

Guess some of us realized it has even more potential despite the fact it already does too much.

I always thought this card should ve been a Level 3 or lpwer monster. It does too much for the deck, imo if the deck would have to be hurt by the banlist later, this card should be the main target.

All it does specifically for the deck is search another Performage. The damage negation and all is just it being a generically good card. 

All it does specifically for the deck is search another Performage. The damage negation and all is just it being a generically good card.

-Works great with mascot for it being Level 4.

-LIGHT and considerable ATK.

-crazy plusses with Amaterasu

-can be discarded on your bp so it can be banished later

-gives you a free lvl 4 on the field if you search hat

i just know him from countless duels against them, and im sure thats not all he can do

-Works great with mascot for it being Level 4.

-LIGHT and considerable ATK.

-crazy plusses with Amaterasu

-can be discarded on your bp so it can be banished later

-gives you a free lvl 4 on the field if you search hat

i just know him from countless duels against them, and im sure thats not all he can do

-Mascot's fault

-LIGHT doesn't matter bar Dolls, 1500 is worse than 1450 or any stat above 1500

-Seraph's fault

-Slow RotA is just a Bujingi Peacock, and is very rarely worth it, though it is an option

-Hat's fault for being stupidly open ended

this is a very well made generic-y card, not something listworthy by any stretch

it makes burn/ftks less likely to work, it protects you for clown/plain not dying, and it reimburses you

Chain's dead, so you have to draw it (multiples in hand is bad), mill it with Minerva (prize card), or Shaddoll Fusion/Foolish it.

I saw someone use this on explosion after chicken race ftk. It was hilarious to watch. Juggler is a bro, especially since it searches ice cream now

I have done that a few times and yeah, it feels fantastic. Not only does this search higurumi, higurumi can get this, which after put in grave gets you another Tricker to just keep on rolling.

Archived