New Kaiju Supports (More Kaiju added: Roselant, Deathroyer, Ogre)

Lee Cheng Men

Fjfnhk4.jpg

You can Special Summon this card (from your hand) to your opponent's side of the field in Attack Position, by Tributing 1 monster they control. If your opponent controls a "Kaiju" monster, you can Special Summon this card (from your hand) in Attack Position. You can only control 1 "Kaiju" monster. During either player's turn, if a Spell/Trap Card is activated: You can remove 2 Kaiju Counters from anywhere on the field; negate the activation, and if you do, destroy it.

0Vzbp2p.jpg

You can Special Summon this card (from your hand) to your opponent's side of the field in Attack Position, by Tributing 1 monster they control. If your opponent controls a "Kaiju" monster, you can Special Summon this card (from your hand) in Attack Position. You can only control 1 "Kaiju" monster. Once per turn: You can remove 2 Kaiju Counters from anywhere on the field, then target 1 face-up monster your opponent controls; change its battle position.

nDeNHCE.jpg

You can Special Summon this card (from your hand) to your opponent's side of the field in Attack Position, by Tributing 1 monster they control. If your opponent controls a "Kaiju" monster, you can Special Summon this card (from your hand) in Attack Position. You can only control 1 "Kaiju" monster. Once per turn: You can remove 3 Kaiju Counters from anywhere on the field; destroy all cards in your opponent's Spell/Trap Card Zone. This card cannot attack the turn you activate this effect.

8x2umPr.jpg

You can Special Summon this card (from your hand) to your opponent's side of the field in Attack Position, by Tributing 1 monster they control. If your opponent controls a "Kaiju" monster, you can Special Summon this card (from your hand) in Attack Position. You can only control 1 "Kaiju" monster. Once per turn, when an attack is declared involving this card: You can remove 3 Kaiju Counters from anywhere on the field, then target 1 face-up monster your opponent controls, except the monster this card is battling; equip that target to this card. This card gains 300 ATK for each monster equipped to this card.

Quite a simple card really, but I can completely see this card becoming a reality, it looks quite a lot like the kind of design Konami would do. As for the card itself, it's a good card for them, more monsters for them are quite nice, falls in the theme where your opponent can also use your counters, which can backfire on you in case you wish to steal your monster back, but I suppose that's the idea behind that. Level 7 so you can use the Ninja support with it, so that's good, decent ATK and DEF, good enough where you can sit on it, but also you are able to run over it. Overall, I like it, the art is a littel bit weird to me, but it's fine I suppose, and no PSCT issues either. 9/10

Considering how Waterfront can accumulate counters (stuff like Upstart + a lot of other draw cards), this already equates to two negates on a maxed-out one.

Also keep in mind that you negating the card also triggers another counter for Waterfront.

Below is a potential list of negations (which is basically four); assuming that you've not burned any counters using Dogoran/Kumonga (although I think the counters should restore themselves afterwards).

5 counters (3 after negation, 4 after card goes to the Graveyard) - 1 negate

4 counters (2 after negation, 3 afterwards) - 2 negates

3 counters (1 after negation, 2 afterwards) - 3 negates

2 counters (0 after negation, 1 afterwards) - 4 negates

I'd make this a hard OPT, so your opponent at least has a chance to respond.

You also have usage of your opponent's counters (and vice-versa), so it fits the theme.

Still, just make it a hard OPT.

Flavor-wise, based on Mothra (I think), so it fits.

----

Also, you now have another card, so moved to multiples.

Archived