For The Academy #Fluffals

I am not a fan a fusion recovery at all in the deck. I always dead draw it in a deck that very and rapidly loses advantage. You can run it if you really want, but you already have Cat. Instead you could fit some rabbits in too since rabbit + cat = recovery.

You're edge imp count seems fine. Maybe 1 more chain so you can keep searching frightfur cards.

You run 3 Saber Tiger but no Frightfur March? Isn't that card rlly gud?

-1 Tiger

-1 Wolf

-1 Saber

Now you can add some other rank 4 techs or whatever. Never have I ever had a game when I even had the ability to make 3 Tigers or 3 wolfs. Maybe add mad chimera or whatever since it can sometimes end games.

You should probably change around your numbers on factory and fusion. Fusion is something you want to draw into more often than factory.

That is true I typically hate drawing into factory

I am not a fan a fusion recovery at all in the deck. I always dead draw it in a deck that very and rapidly loses advantage. You can run it if you really want, but you already have Cat. Instead you could fit some rabbits in too since rabbit + cat = recovery.

You're edge imp count seems fine. Maybe 1 more chain so you can keep searching frightfur cards.

You run 3 Saber Tiger but no Frightfur March? Isn't that card rlly gud?

-1 Tiger

-1 Wolf

-1 Saber

Now you can add some other rank 4 techs or whatever. Never have I ever had a game when I even had the ability to make 3 Tigers or 3 wolfs. Maybe add mad chimera or whatever since it can sometimes end games.

I've never dead drawn Recovery especially with it at 2...and its a spell with Fusion in name which is kinda important.

As for march. I typically do the whole OTK or bust play with this deck so I haven't really given it much thought to putting more traps in the deck. But its worth testing. 

As for the ED. Since Tiger is does the major removal (most of the time the only form of removal) I tend to need it at 3. As for Sabre Tiger...I just discovered it and I literally never Xyz soo I chose to put it at 3 for trying purposes. But I can take out a wolf and Sabre just because.

Archived