If Donald Trump Became President, I Would...

rscrash

We are always banging on about the empty words of politicians, all of the campaign promises that never really come to fruition once candidates are elected.

However! Politicians are not the only ones who make such empty promises on the campaign trail!

Yes, we all do too. As elections loom, a lot of us cry out in frustration and seething hatred about what we would definitely do if a certain candidate got elected. Like the promises of most politicians, we all know... They ain't happenin'.

So, with the great Donald Trump storming the United States, I thought - as a non-American myself- why not ask the question of the American populace; what would YOU do if Donald Trump (who I of course staunchly support by the way) were to become your next president?

For truly, there cannot be a better place to get the general opinion of the American citizenry as a whole than a YGO card-making forum.

donald_trump2.jpg

Trump isn't a candidate as far as I'm concerned.  He's spouted so much bullshit and has had his own arguments derailed time and time again, that he may as well line up as an opening comedian for every participating candidate in the GOP.

Nothing would happen. No president made a difference anyway. They're all just a figurehead. Those who actually made a difference were shot dead.

This is kinda in line with what I think about presidents. Which is.

In my opinion one or two four year terms is really not enough time to change enough to matter, with how our system here is set up. It already takes a while for the president to actually have the ability to change anything. And then they're gone before they got to do much, and the next person spends much of their time making changes to the changes the previous president made because he thinks differently. Even if it's not the right direction.

It's a mess.

That being said I don't think Trump will do anything positive in the slightest, but I won't lie it'd be hilarious.

I don't give a funk if Trump is a business man.  I don't give a funk what his potential business model is.  America isn't a funking company.  It's a country.  And Trump isn't capable of handling that.  He can't funking handle cable t.v.  What the funk would make me want him as a funking President?  He has flip flopped on just about every argument he's made, and has continued to embarrass himself, and every funking person associated with his stupid ass.

You can have the biggest balls on earth, but if you don't know how to use him, you're as dumb as a doorknob.  And you can funk off.

I don't give a funk if Trump is a business man.  I don't give a funk what his potential business model is.  America isn't a funking company.  It's a country.  And Trump isn't capable of handling that.  He can't funking handle cable t.v.  What the funk would make me want him as a funking President?  He has flip flopped on just about every argument he's made, and has continued to embarrass himself, and every funking person associated with his stupid ass.

You can have the biggest balls on earth, but if you don't know how to use him, you're as dumb as a doorknob.  And you can funk off.

What are you talking about? His establishment of the border control, and the proof that he has is powerful. Politicians are stupid, and it is about time we have someone who knows how to fix bankruptcy before it becomes an issue. He knows how to use the rules to his power, and he did so three times. Trump can't be trumped, he is ultimate and can anything as long as he knows how to take advantage of that.

What are you talking about? His establishment of the border control, and the proof that he has is powerful. Politicians are stupid, and it is about time we have someone who knows how to fix bankruptcy before it becomes an issue. He knows how to use the rules to his power, and he did so three times. Trump can't be trumped, he is ultimate and can anything as long as he knows how to take advantage of that.

brb dying

All hail Trump.  Supreme Border Elitist and champion of trying to fix what he despises.

tumblr_mpxruvb75l1r315yso1_500.png

Look Trump, we know you can say all you want as PR stunts, boast about how you're the best businessman in American, and possibly will think about having no repercussions to your motives, but if you really wanted to take this seriously, after you have come this far, you need to get Americans to actually like you. So far the average American laymen only knows that you (Trump) are known for that brash guy that fires people on that TV Show. You need to be likable by teens, adults, seniors, and people of all races, ethnicity, religion, social class, and sex so maybe some people will take you seriously. But meh, might as well enjoy being the candidate clown. 

...celebrate that the secret Kenyan Muslim race-baiter and his Zulu baby mama are out of office, and then wait for Vince McMahon to reignite his 2007 feud with Trump, culminating with Cena vs. Rusev in a loser gets his head shaved match at the first ever Bash At The White House pay-per-view.

...celebrate that the secret Kenyan Muslim race-baiter and his Zulu baby mama are out of office, and then wait for Vince McMahon to reignite his 2007 feud with Trump, culminating with Cena vs. Rusev in a loser gets his head shaved match at the first ever Bash At The White House pay-per-view.

Now that we've established you have no funking idea what you're talking about, you wanna try that again?

Donald trump is one of the best trolls out there. I have a feeling that not even he is taking this seriously. He really doesn't have much reason to even be running. All he is doing is splitting up messing with the Republican party even more. If you ask me he is just "running" for his own amusement. If you look at is interview with Bill O' Reilly, you can see what I'm saying. The way he is acting in that interview is so cringey, he even makes Bill O' Reilly seem bearable. Trump is trolling, and people are taking the bait. Plain and simple.

Archived