• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Trying to get financial aid for school which starts in a week. :'D

Except for food, I'm fully covered for the whole year somehow. Just got lucky, I guess. 

Well, I posted, got hated by noobs and still kept being awesome.

Hated by who? You weren't hated on here. 

Yours is still a week away, eh?

Speaking of school, today was my first day of university. I sure hope it's the norm and it fades away soon but I've been feeling really tired and stressed and emo ever since class ended.

I start at the end of the month. Junior year, here I come.

Yours is still a week away, eh?

Speaking of school, today was my first day of university. I sure hope it's the norm and it fades away soon but I've been feeling really tired and stressed and emo ever since class ended.

Well from what I know, sudden changes can either be a relief to people that eventually turns into it feeling just the usual (like they feel relieved to be doing something different and once they get used to it they are complacent)

Or people get stressed out by the change, again until they get used to it.

Basically either it starts out really stressful or really exciting, but over time you get used to it. So I'm sure at least some of the stress will go away.

Except for food, I'm fully covered for the whole year somehow. Just got lucky, I guess.  

I would be covered, but I can't even apply because the IRS has my father's account locked because the mistakenly listed him as deceased.  My school needs a tax return transcript and I can't give them one. 

All I need is tuition and I would be willing to take a small loan (like 2-3K total for this year) but I can't get anything because the IRS funked up.

I'm gonna go to the office today and see if I can get a break but if not I have to take a semester off. 

I would be covered, but I can't even apply because the IRS has my father's account locked because the mistakenly listed him as deceased.  My school needs a tax return transcript and I can't give them one. 

All I need is tuition and I would be willing to take a small loan (like 2-3K total for this year) but I can't get anything because the IRS f***ed up.

I'm gonna go to the office today and see if I can get a break but if not I have to take a semester off. 

That really really sucks but I do gotta say it sounds like something out of a sitcom.

All I need is tuition and I would be willing to take a small loan (like 2-3K total for this year) but I can't get anything because the IRS funked up.

Sue the IRS for pain and suffering, if that's an option. I'm somewhat serious here.

It is kinda, but that would still take time. 

The problem will be resolved long before that, I just don't want to stay in school any longer.  I want to finish and go get a job.

Ah, I get that. Though, they are causing undue hardship on you. 

I guess I'll join this club I suppose.

Okay, welcome. Some British flair will be nice.

Archived