• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm still pretty sure a good 200+ of my reps are from spam bots.

Mine is maybe about 20-30 or something, idk, but yeah I have gotten bot reps (most of them were pre-modship if I remember correctly).

Although some of mine came from Games + stuff, so there's that (although not really that much); I know I get voter reps from doing stuff in 1v1s, so there's that.

whoa whoa wHOA u cant join if you dont use proper grammer and spelling now thats just discrimination

I'm in tho

Something that stayed from a different era. Accepted.

EDIT: So, what does everyone think about my little Treehouse? It's nice to be back here tbh. Anyway, new slogan for the moment.

Diet. I can't eat as much as I'm supposed to be eating.

I've started approaching that age where I'm still capable of eating large amounts of food, but now I feel disgusting if I cross a certain line.

I've actually always prided my metabolism, so I should probably start getting used to exercise before the worst happens.

It's one thing to be fat, but another to be a skinny guy with a gut.

Alright, guys? New "rules" are up, you've until the 25th to figure something out :3

Well, we're all sitting in a tree here.

Official topic should be shipping, obviously.

I'm gonna put forward a suggestion that we just structure our discussions.

We can always just talk about life sheet because of the casual nature of the club, but maybe we could have daily topics to have some level of organization.  (Anime Tuesdays, Movie Mondays, etc) 

Alright, guys? New "rules" are up, you've until the 25th to figure something out :3

*reads rules*

Okay, I got it. This club has a variety of people with different tastes who like different things. I say we learn from each other and become well rounded individuals. Bring the learning here instead of people going out there. Also, BGO tournaments because why not?

I'm gonna put forward a suggestion that we just structure our discussions.

We can always just talk about life sheet because of the casual nature of the club, but maybe we could have daily topics to have some level of organization.  (Anime Tuesdays, Movie Mondays, etc) 

*reads rules*

Okay, I got it. This club has a variety of people with different tastes who like different things. I say we learn from each other and become well rounded individuals. Bring the learning here instead of people going out there. Also, BGO tournaments because why not?

Both sound like fantastic ideas tbh

Well, we're all sitting in a tree here.

Official topic should be shipping, obviously.

pfffffft

So apparently it is just a bored game with logic thrown out of the window. Do I have to read all of the game info or do people who even have still not fully comprehend?

Also I'm probably not a member yet because I forgot to punctuate my first post. I fixed it, how about now? 

It's actually a fun game where you basically play through Kanto and try to build up your team to a good enough level to fight the E4 at the end.

hqdefault.jpg

But I lost my board ages ago and I don't think they sell them anymore. 

Other than that, I'd have to say...Scategories. But I'm not sure that counts as a board game.

I'm good for those, yeah.

Archived