I like coming up w/ cards, yep. Tell me what you think. Don't think I made them broken.

nEYJTlU.jpg

If this card is Normal Summoned, Special Summon 1 "Realm" monster from your hand. If this card is sent to your Graveyard, you can Special Summon 1 "Realm" monster from your Deck. If this card is banished, you can add 1 "Realm" monster except "Ghost" to your hand from the Deck. You can only use 1 effect of "Realm Crosser - Ghost" once per turn.

NCzEozw.jpg

If this card is Normal Summoned, Special Summon 1 "Realm" monster from your hand. If this card is sent to your Graveyard, you can banish the top card of your Deck. If this card is banished, you can send the top card of your Deck to the Graveyard. You can only use 1 effect of "Realm Crosser - Soul" once per turn.

uoGkKrk.jpg

If this card is Normal Summoned, Special Summon 1 "Realm" monster from your hand. While this card is in your Graveyard, you can banish it to send 1 banished "Realm" monster to your Graveyard. While banished, you can send this card to your Graveyard to banish 1 "Realm" monster from your Graveyard. You can only use 1 effect of "Realm Crosser - Spirit" once per turn.

qWjQOQz.jpg

2 Level 4 "Realm" monsters
During either player's turn, you can detach or banish 1 Xyz Material from this card to make it unaffected by card effects once, this turn. If this card is destroyed, you can send 1 "Realm" monster to the Graveyard or banish it. (From your Deck)

Archived